SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hannity tonight - discussion of Nightline
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wind Walker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone catch that?

Know what I'm talking about?

"Kill The Messenger"

Why was Muller so interested in turning the message (talking point) in an effort to direct the topic over to "Nixon Was Impeached", instead of just addressing the issue at hand!

Could it be that this is only the beginning of Kerry becoming a "Victim" if the story about the service discharge starts to be an on air topic soon?

This is getting very interesting Shocked

Have a great day,
Wind Walker Rolling Eyes
deserturtle
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muller founded Vietnam Veterans
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wind Walker wrote:
Did anyone catch that?

Know what I'm talking about?

"Kill The Messenger"

Why was Muller so interested in turning the message (talking point) in an effort to direct the topic over to "Nixon Was Impeached", instead of just addressing the issue at hand!

Could it be that this is only the beginning of Kerry becoming a "Victim" if the story about the service discharge starts to be an on air topic soon?

This is getting very interesting Shocked

Have a great day,
Wind Walker Rolling Eyes

Nixon is an easy scapegoat.He is a dead white male republican . LOL
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whew! This cognitive dissonance is going to put me off my feed.

UFC, and the Kerry bio's all agree there was only one guy Alfred E Newman goes all the way to Viet Nam to find 'witnesses' to a force of 12/20 facing Kerry and this disproves the Vets! Alan (is there an empty crypt around here somewhere?) Colmes agrees. At what point does any of this get through to them?
kmudd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deserturtle wrote:
Muller founded Vietnam Veterans

Can you image how the NYT would react if Bush had a spokesman who founded a group that was so radical they voted on killing Senators?
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moderator Note: Please tone down the rhetoric
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
At what point does any of this get through to them?

Never! It does not suit their purpose.

What's critically important here is not whether Hannity is going to run for office, or what we think about Muller, or what Colmes did. What is important is how do voters out there who do not know the facts as we do see all this? In tonight's discussion I think to the "average" voter (whatever that is) Muller looked like an a**, Colmes and Hannity looked like they were fulfilling their adversarial roles, but O'Dell looked like he knew what he was talking about. There wasn't enough time for the average voter to hear, much less understand, the facts for himself.
sround
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just posted mp3s -- this section Wink

Mission Accomplished!!
d19thdoc
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mueller was badly wounded in Nam and was in the VA hospital in the Bronx with a good friend of mine in 69-70. He is wheelchair bound. He co-founded Vietnam Veterans of America along with Kerry and another guy, long after Kerry's VVAW days . . . about '78, I believe. He is now an anti-war activist and does some good humanitarian work (land mines and such) with his own outfit, (Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation) no longer affiliated with VVA. But he is far, far left. He visited Nam in 1980, before almost anyone else, and did lay a wreath at Ho's grave . . . although he now claims it was a tribute to "all" of their "war dead." These guys always have a re-spin on their past when the wind changes.

He also showed up at the Kerry Lied rally in D.C last month and tried to disrupt those guys. He was shown the exit by some of the bikers.

It is surprising how badly prepared the Kerry surrogates are now, and I don' think they care. It is just throw enough $#** on the wall and hope something sticks. He brought up the long lost "they did not serve with Kerry" line, as did the guy yesterday from "Texans For Truth" who put out the UFC rip-off book. He also is not up on Kerry's actual, well documented and often shown clips wherein he admits/claims committing atrocities himself.

Colmes introduced the Nightline references by saying that now the SwiftVets claims about the Silver Star incident are debunked by these Vietnamese eye-witnesses! It is beginning to appear that the Nightline piece was deliberately so muddled and confused, just to make the whole issue so onerous and opaque to ordinary viewers that they will tune out the whole issue. I wouldn't put it past the MSM to do this.
Jim T.
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arymann wrote:
Um, I don't remember that Nixon was ever impeached, Mr. Muller. I think he resigned.

Did you guys catch Muller's use of sh**?

You may not have heard it, but Muller went on to say that Nixon was impeached because he lied about Vietnam.

Guys like this who deal in revisionist history are not good spokesmen.

Hannity is on fire these days!! He torches McAuliffe and now Muller. I think O'Reilly should be next.
Ogre
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I B Squidly wrote:
Alan (is there an empty crypt around here somewhere?) Colmes agrees.

MUAHAHAHAHA!!! That's true... yet sad... but funny.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogre wrote:
I B Squidly wrote:
Alan (is there an empty crypt around here somewhere?) Colmes agrees.

MUAHAHAHAHA!!! That's true... yet sad... but funny.

he needs some of his pal Kerry's self tanning cream
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
What is important is how do voters out there who do not know the facts as we do see all this? . . . . There wasn't enough time for the average voter to hear, much less understand, the facts for himself.

This is a key question! For most of the voters, who are not political junkies like many of us on this forum, how do they get objective truth? The so-called MSM sure doesn't give it to them; nor does the TV/radio media. They didn't get much, if any, in school. Everything is fed to them in 30-second or 60-second sound bites. Thank God there are folks who have inquiring minds and go looking for the truth, but I'm not convinced there are all that many. I certainly believe what the Swift Vets say about JK, because I've studied it and have learned to trust them. But look, there are only 6500 registered people on this forum. There were 2.7 million of us that served in Viet Nam, and how many other millions of vets? How does the truth get out to the average voter in a way they can understand it? That's the 64 million dollar question. Confused
Ogre
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

d19thdoc wrote:

Colmes introduced the Nightline references by saying that now the SwiftVets claims about the Silver Star incident are debunked by these Vietnamese eye-witnesses!

The MSM talking point has been 'the Swiftvets have been debunked' for about two months now. They don't say how, they just say it.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth. _ Stalin (I think, maybe Lenin. Well, one of MSM's heroes.)
kmudd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacan70UDN wrote:
Anker-Klanker wrote:
What is important is how do voters out there who do not know the facts as we do see all this? . . . . There wasn't enough time for the average voter to hear, much less understand, the facts for himself.

This is a key question! For most of the voters, who are not political junkies like many of us on this forum, how do they get objective truth? The so-called MSM sure doesn't give it to them; nor does the TV/radio media. They didn't get much, if any, in school. Everything is fed to them in 30-second or 60-second sound bites. Thank God there are folks who have inquiring minds and go looking for the truth, but I'm not convinced there are all that many. I certainly believe what the Swift Vets say about JK, because I've studied it and have learned to trust them. But look, there are only 6500 registered people on this forum. There were 2.7 million of us that served in Viet Nam, and how many other millions of vets? How does the truth get out to the average voter in a way they can understand it? That's the 64 million dollar question. Confused

Sadly many people hear the headlines and don't look into the facts.So when they hear the MSM say the SwiftVets have been debunked they believe it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: