SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stumping on a grave...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: Stumping on a grave... Reply with quote

Good Lord...has this man NO scruples?

Quote:
John Kerry calls for stem cell research
By Associated Press
Saturday, June 12, 2004

Washington - John Kerry says ``good will and common sense'' can solve the ethical issues raised by stem cell research.

In his party's weekly radio address, the Senate Democrat urged the Bush administration to loosen limits on funding for medical research using cells from embryos.

Kerry ties his argument to former President Reagan's death of complications from Alzheimer's disease.

The Democrat says former first lady Nancy Reagan has ``stood up to help find a breakthrough'' to the disease.

Boston Herald

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:48 am; edited 3 times in total
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Re: Stumping on a grave... Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Good Lord...has this man NO scruples?

Quote:
John Kerry calls for stem cell research
By Associated Press
Saturday, June 12, 2004

Washington - John Kerry says ``good will and common sense'' can solve the ethical issues raised by stem cell research.

In his party's weekly radio address, the Senate Democrat urged the Bush administration to loosen limits on funding for medical research using cells from embryos.

Kerry ties his argument to former President Reagan's death of complications from Alzheimer's disease.

The Democrat says former first lady Nancy Reagan has ``stood up to help find a breakthrough'' to the disease.

Hell Jay,

We've known he has no scruples for 33 years. Laughing All he does now is confirm it for anyone with a mind that doesn't have our years and experience..
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm telling ya ASPB...

He Wants It Too Badly...

and, when you want it too badly, it shows...and it's showing.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess this confirms who the baby killer is!! What a piece of crap. Semper Fi.
jdmcg
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stem cells though may not be best approach to curing alzheimers.

** 9 out of 10 terrorists agree. John F'n Kerry for President **
Moore-onheit 101 - Linking to the truth that burns Moore
nakona
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stem cell research is way too important to be politicized. I know some people object to it because of the connection to the abortion issue, but as I said; it's WAY to important to be choked off or politicized.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would this surprise anyone? Kerry is noted for pandering and it's just another example. He apparently has no core values, so pandering to whatever is popular at the moment comes easy for him.

And who was saying watch Bush try to capitialize on Reagans death?
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pro-choice and I am still voting for President Bush. Sometimes we must put some issues aside and still vote for the better choice...and I do like and respect George W. Bush, but truth be told I just see no other choice but to vote for Geroge Bush. But it is typical democratic politics...anything they can get a hold of they will and run away with it.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: