SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hannity tonight - discussion of Nightline
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinclair is our divine intervention - along with the MSM's bad judgement to make their showing of Stolen Honor newsworthy Wink

Ya know, I watch a lot of shows like the History channel, discovery, A&E and I have never seen a comprehensive story about what Kerry did in 71.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get so excited when one of the talk shows invites a Swiftee to appear. But it becomes so frustrating. Alan Colmes would not let Van O'Dell talk. I so wanted him to have an opportunity to tell our side. Can Alan just once, just once, just one stinking little time let our guys talk without his shrieking line of wombat questions? Every night I pray that someone will wrap him in duct tape. Just once, Lord, let there be duct tape around his mouth.
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, every time Colmes opened his mouth he shows how ignorant he is... but of course, that never gets in his way of badmouthing Vietnam Veterans WHO WERE THERE.

Muller is missing a few screws... Nixon was IMPEACHED? Because of Vietnam? What a nutjob.
Wescoot2
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:27 am    Post subject: Tacan how do we do it Reply with quote

Tacan the way that I do it, is speaking to one person at a time. Hopefully, they begin to see my side, get enough interest to seek further information.....and then, they go out and tell another person. Sure there were 2.5 million of us in Nam, and only a small percentage out here that our registered. But how many are out their lurking, still hurting because of Kerry and his words. Hopefully, they will let their voices be heard with their votes, and maybe, just maybe, they will go out and talk to just one other person,,,,and so on......and so on.......and so on.....

No Mission To Difficult...No Sacrifice To Great...

DUTY FIRST
mach9
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[. Just once, Lord, let there be duct tape around his mouth.[/quote]

And I'd LOVE to be able to do that for you.
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: HANNITY Reply with quote

Bobby admitted to war crimes. lost control, Hannity kicked A*SSSSSSSSSS. Very Happy Bobby had to retreat before the swiftie came on. Another Kerry Coward!!!! I have an idea Idea

Let's give the Libs California, New York and a couple of other sissy states up by Canada......All the strong intelligent people up there can relocate, with our help. The Kerry commies can throw spit balls. We can rid ourselves and everyone is happy!!!!! We keep Bush and they get Skerry! Very Happy
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe Bobby Muller is still cheesed that his fellow wheelchair-jockey antiwar screwball Ron Kovic got a movie made about him and he didn't Smile
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea.

Born on April Fools Day just does not have the same ring to it.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe we should try to find newspapers in some of the swing states and send in letters to their editors.... just a fairly short and to the point correction to the nightline show... just the basics.... that the show proved th sbvt book correct....as in Kerry's book and bio etc.... that kerry did write the AAR etc.... (we have proof he wrote that one correct? they're all starting to run together in my brain....) - maybe throw in that abc could have found out who the 'swiftboat' vet imposter was if they had really wanted to, that Kerry's friend (who came back to the states this past year to work on the campaign) has lived in Vietnam since the 70's....

and another thing, didn't I hear Colmes say that UFC said the lone VC was unarmed??? I thought it said he had that rocket thingy but didn't fire it and that Kerry took it after killing the guy?
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
VietnamVetsWife
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are 20 consecutive pages devoted to Muller, in Burkett's book, "Stolen Honor". A very insightful and scary read!

As someone above said, he was ranting and raving in DC during the VVAK rally . Burkett told my husband, that Muller follows him about everywhere he speaks!
Note: He looked cleaned up on TV compared what he looked like in person.

Oh yeah and he has a Law degree too!
wovenhearts
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject: thanks for posting the mp3 Reply with quote

Just wanted to thank "sround" for posting the mp3 of the Hannity and Colmes show (on a different, now locked, thread). I don't have cable TV, so was wanting to hear the segments. I really appreciate you posting them.

Also wanted to ad that my 16 year old daughter is getting quite an education about all of this, and has taken on some of her liberal friends at school. She's not afraid to stand up for what she believes, and feels pretty knowledgeable about all of this because of what we've learned because of this web site and all the other good conservative blogs.

Appreciate all the hard work everyone is doing. Praying for victory on November 2nd!!
Misty
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am trying to figure out how many hours behind GMT I am! Duh! I kept wondering why the times were so off on the posts and then realized I could reset it .
Brother was on the USS Regulus - Vietnam
Husband was AirForce 3rd (34th) Tactical Fighter Wing - Security Police Bien Hoa Vietnam
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See this thread about Mueller:

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12535&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Here is his Bio:

Muller (Mueller), Robert (Bobby) (VVAW; also IVAW)
--7/13/73: FBI File (S47,p285,295): “People’s House--Okinawa, Japan in possession of VVAW/WSO fliers & news releases..mailed 5/2/73.” Attachment ‘VVAW chapter list’ incl. the name & address of Bob Muller, Great Neck, NY.”
--1978 founded the Vietnam Veterans of America (VVA). The VVA also describes John Kerry as a “co-founder” of the organization. In the late 1980s, Mueller & the Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation (VVAF) split from the VVA. Mueller led a VVAF delegation to Hanoi, where he praised the communist leadership of Vietnam & laid a wreath on the grave of Ho Chi Minh.
--3/18/03: VVAW Press Release- Veterans Against Iraq War - will hold teach-in with Daniel Ellsberg: SOURCE
--9/12/04: at anti-Kerry veterans rally: he got involved in a shouting match with the protestors; also attended a book signing of John O’Neill and disrupted the event
--2004: on Nat’l Vet Steering Committee for Kerry as “Veteran Advocate”, NY
Ogre
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was just on again. Muller's scary. Even Colmes kind of retreated into the corner.
sround
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re:wovenhearts

1. You're quite welcome for the mp3; glad you found it helpful!
2. You may find the original mp3s of Nightline interesting as well. Part I is the background story, and Part II is the interview
w/ John O'Neil. Both links in the R&R section thread below:

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=101843#101843

Wink

As Lady Thatcher once said, "This is no time to go wobbly!"

Mission Accomplished!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: