SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry is reducing the scope of his programs!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Kerry is reducing the scope of his programs! Reply with quote

On CNN, Kerry is starting to flip-flop again by stating he promised too much in some of his plans to fix everything.

Kerry is blaming the huge cost of his plans on Bush!

Sez because of the campaign pressures, he needed huge plans.

Sounds like he put new batteries in the calculator and added up the total cost of his plans. Oops. Too much. Who to blame?

Remember, Kerry cannot blame himself for anything.
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry is reducing the scope of his programs! Reply with quote

ranch hand wrote:

Kerry will never, ever accept responsibility for being wrong. It is always the "other guys" fault. This is commonplace in our society today - "it wasn't me, it was him there". The President is obviously responsible for the high price of oil, the lack of flu vaccine, etc., etc. I'm surprised I haven't heard Kerry blame him for the hurricanes in Florida. Now, Kerry has finally figured out that the costs of all his promised programs is too much and he will have to cut back - of course, he blames that, really, on the President!! I seem to remember some kind of saying, more or less: "When everyone else is wrong except you, you're the one in error". (Or is it, "you're paranoid"?) Everyone else is wrong, so Lord Kerry is going to show us all the errors of our ways. NOT! Twisted Evil
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember last winter while on a skiing trip, Kerry fell down. He blamed the accident on the Secret Service agent guarding him.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lordy, just think of all the plans that will have to be revised! Why, that should keep him busy through 2 Nov, shouldn't it? Anybody got a handy plan for doing that?

Last edited by Anker-Klanker on Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CNN will replay that interview at 6:00 EDT
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry is reducing the scope of his programs! Reply with quote

Tacan70UDN wrote:
ranch hand wrote:

Kerry will never, ever accept responsibility for being wrong. It is always the "other guys" fault. This is commonplace in our society today - "it wasn't me, it was him there". The President is obviously responsible for the high price of oil, the lack of flu vaccine, etc., etc. I'm surprised I haven't heard Kerry blame him for the hurricanes in Florida. Now, Kerry has finally figured out that the costs of all his promised programs is too much and he will have to cut back - of course, he blames that, really, on the President!! I seem to remember some kind of saying, more or less: "When everyone else is wrong except you, you're the one in error". (Or is it, "you're paranoid"?) Everyone else is wrong, so Lord Kerry is going to show us all the errors of our ways. NOT! Twisted Evil

you mean he even spent Teeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreza's money?

he ain't outa money until he spends hers also.... I say - hold him to his 'plans' until they've sold their mansions, suv's etc and have to live like the rest of us!!! .... eat at Wendy's! better yet, make Teerrreeza cook! Laughing Laughing

has he raised our taxes yet????? Shocked

I accused Bush Wink of causing several mosoons out here in Phx.... it seemed to happened each time Bush visited here and then left (3 times) .... one day he came here and it was raining as he got off the plane!!!! Imagine that!!! Rain in Phx !!!! of all things.... who else could be blamed ? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I'm sure Bush was responsible for our brush (that's close to 'bush') fires this past year also ! Wink

I really did email Fox.... the list of things they blame on Bush is so ridiculous it should be a comedy routine (hark! I think it was!)
I sent an email to Fox.... so they could blame Bush.... Shocked
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Stevie - I seem to remember that when it rains, the fords across the so-called Salt River flood and lots of motorists get stuck. Does it still work that way? (I was in Phx 72=73). I suppose they can blame that on Bush too?
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's happening is Kerry has been taken completely off message for the last 2 1/2 weeks of the campaign. This is a good thing. Leftists cannot help themselves, as they live to pander.
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacan70UDN wrote:
Hey Stevie - I seem to remember that when it rains, the fords across the so-called Salt River flood and lots of motorists get stuck. Does it still work that way? (I was in Phx 72=73). I suppose they can blame that on Bush too?

Tacan70UDN it’s still that way out here LOL!

Every time the creeks and riverbeds flood out it becomes a Darwinian Test Very Happy

I need to start a database and see if they’re always the same people! Shocked
ohanakat
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sez because of the campaign pressures, he needed huge plans.

Amazing that anyone can say that with a straight face. It's admitting flat out that he will say anything to win. The truth matters not, unless someone he has to pay attention to calls him on it. Then he flips. Then he flops.

Just as amazing, though, is that the KoolAid drinkers nodded their heads knowingly. We "get the government we deserve" but I really hate the thought of getting the government these folks deserve Evil or Very Mad

Kat
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that is a sKerry thought. I really hope those moonbats don't get the Goverment they deserve. Really hate to see a brutal Dictator or another Stalin get control of this great nation.
Stevie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

azpatriot wrote:
Tacan70UDN wrote:

Tacan70UDN it’s still that way out here LOL!

Every time the creeks and riverbeds flood out it becomes a Darwinian Test Very Happy

I need to start a database and see if they’re always the same people! Shocked

azpatriot beat me to the answer..... azp is right.... it still happens and idiots still drive into it.... it happens in numerous places - they never seem to learn ( maybe they think it is another MSM lie when they see/hear it on the local news) - I think I heard something this past monsoon season that they are starting to charge people for rescues. I hope so, especially people who live here year around and should know better.
If they do it more than once, they should lose their license or be banned from the state! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
You wouldn't recognize it today... I barely do and I moved here in '85. Shocked Shocked
Yep, if Napolitano thinks about it, she'll probably bill Bush for it!!!! Ha! Laughing Laughing (and I'll add it to my list of 'stupid things the Dems say'.
Stevie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdonions wrote:
Now that is a sKerry thought. I really hope those moonbats don't get the Goverment they deserve. Really hate to see a brutal Dictator or another Stalin get control of this great nation.

if they want Kerry, let him buy some land in Iran or Vietnam and move hmself and his followers there... they can live happily ever after.... Rolling Eyes

I guess I'm gonna have to watch CNN and see / hear this.... new plans?

does this mean they have to order new decoder rings? Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: