SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Steal This Election

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Steal This Election Reply with quote

http://www.intellectualconservative.com/article3863.html

Steal This Election
by Patrick Rooney
15 October 2004
Those who love America must be on guard, that what isn’t taken from them legitimately can be stolen from them while they make nice with those seeking their destruction.
The first duty of a revolutionary is to get away with it.
-- Abbie Hoffman
With the legitimate methods of holding power becoming increasingly difficult, liberals are overturning every stone in a desperate effort to hang on.

The establishment media has been in a steady free fall for some time. Lately it’s hastening. Tom Brokaw speaks of a “political jihad” against Dan Rather, who was caught waging a political jihad against the President. Now we hear that ABC Political News Director Mark Halperin informed his staff to hold President Bush more “accountable” than Kerry in their coverage of the candidates. There goes the big three.

There is a fear among liberals that President Bush will get his sea legs in his second term. They know he will ultimately succeed in Iraq, face down the Mullahs in Iran, and deal with that odd little man in North Korea. There goes the other big three.

Liberals know they must stop the President before he delivers his knockout punch. There is no way they would be able to handle his success, even though that success would also mean their physical survival.

So they’re bringing all their soldiers together: the unions, the trial lawyers (as represented by Prince Edwards), lefty organizations, the entertainers, etc.

They claim the President plans to “steal the election” just like he did in Florida. They’ve employed Hitler’s “Big Lie” well, using the angry and the ignorant without shame.

“Nonpartisan,” nonprofit organizations have gotten into the act, particularly in the key black community. For instance, “hip-hop” producer P. Diddy heads a voter registration organization called “Citizen Change.” His slogan, “Vote or Die,” takes on an obvious partisan meaning when we know Diddy is the same guy who said “[We gotta] get Bush’s a** up out [of] that office.”

(Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson’s organization BOND is running an intriguing campaign called The “Black” List, which exposes phonies like Diddy and other anti-American black celebrities.)

Added to these supposedly “nonpartisan” nonprofit voter registration organizations are the many “527” groups. Although they cannot legally endorse a party, most of them support Democratic causes and candidates.

Perhaps the scariest member of the Democratic gang is the “religion of peace,” which post 9-11 has now swung to Kerry. For example, the Muslim American Society Freedom Foundation, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization and therefore required to be nonpartisan, has a political action committee that has formally endorsed Kerry for president. Muslims are registering in droves.

A snapshot of liberal desperation is the recent campaign violence they have apparently been involved in: i.e.: Bush-Cheney campaign offices in Florida and Milwaukee were stormed and ransacked, campaign laptop computers were stolen in Washington, and shots were fired into Bush-Cheney campaign offices in Tennessee.

But the ultimate coup de grace liberal Democrats hope to deliver is the Help Americans Vote Act (HAVA), with smiling hypocrite Jimmy Carter in a leading role. This act was signed into law in 2002 to supposedly cure many of the problems associated with the Florida 2000 debacle.

Under the law, would-be voters who show up at polling places; those whose names can’t be found on the lists of registered eligible voters must be allowed to cast “provisional ballots.”

After the polls close, election officials are expected to go through all those ballots to figure out which ones are valid.

Lawyers are reportedly volunteering by the thousands to assemble “Election Protection Attorney Networks” to help provisional voters casting their ballots. This is a lawyer’s paradise, and an open invitation to massive vote fraud.

Keep in mind, that according to VotersUnite.org, 39 states don’t require even a photo ID from would-be voters. And 36 states now allow felons to vote.

This game is for keeps. Those who love America must be on guard, that what isn’t taken from them legitimately can be stolen from them while they make nice with those seeking their destruction.

The Left has never cared about “playing by the rules.” They’ve never respected America, so breaking the rules and even the law is nothing to them. And they will stop at nothing to hold power -- power is life itself to them.

Beware of the cornered animal.

Patrick Rooney is Director of Special Projects for the Brotherhood Organization of A New Destiny.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Geedunk

Thanks
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's that for putting America first....The Dems are going to destory this country..then our kids will have no future...how can this happen..it must not happen...
depotoo
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how can we possibly counter this? seems anyone could make up a name and if they are not on the list they can vote and be counted since, no, they won't be on the list and they don't have to prove who they are? am I wrong here? I hope so. this is sad to me. what has the us come to?
and we've done it to ourselves, i'm afraid.
Geano
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My ever-lovin' spouse of 34 years has been Precinct worker in elections for 20 here in KY...says they've been instructed to check and confirm everyone and call CourtHouse if any doubt about person's registration...dreads it, says it will really delay some voters...but they're going to do it anyway.
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geano wrote:
My ever-lovin' spouse of 34 years has been Precinct worker in elections for 20 here in KY...says they've been instructed to check and confirm everyone and call CourtHouse if any doubt about person's registration...dreads it, says it will really delay some voters...but they're going to do it anyway.

Tell her thanks from me. I hope the rest of the poll workers are as honorable as your wife.

Sam
Geano
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks...I will. And, yes, I believe most are.
Lily
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really nothing new, liberals cannot be elected to the presidency unless they pretend to be conservative.Thus Kerry's new found respect for those who oppose abortion, his frequent mention of his faith and his attempts to reinvent himself as a fiscal conservative.Unfortunately for Kerry his 20 year Senate record as well as his activities after returning from Vietnam are there for all to see.So liberals only chance is to hope for a close election and then charge voter fraud.They know that if Bush is reelected and he succeeds in Iraq, destroys the terrorist threat and spreads democracy. It could be 20 years before a dem gets anywhere near the oval office.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rparrott21 wrote:
How's that for putting America first....The Dems are going to destory this country..then our kids will have no future...how can this happen..it must not happen...

Absolutely my same sentiments. It is absolutely a disgrace what the dems are doing. The dems do not have morals and do not care about our future.
For them it is about their own egos and appeasing the International community.
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say that the local pollers in my city have been going to extreme lengths to ensure that the people listed as registered are actualy the ones living at said address. We have had serveral people come by on foot and check. We've called our polling center and confirmed that these people are legit.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

azpatriot wrote:
I have to say that the local pollers in my city have been going to extreme lengths to ensure that the people listed as registered are actualy the ones living at said address. We have had serveral people come by on foot and check. We've called our polling center and confirmed that these people are legit.

thanks to all the honest pollers out there.... my fear is the dems have been sending people out to nursing homes (sorry- they shouldn't be allowed to - that should be up to a close family member) - if they take in 'absentee' ballots who is to say they aren't changing the box checked? They've already showed that on tv here in Phx.... and we had someone on tv who went to a democratic office and were told they couldn't register if they were republican - they say they have that straightened out - but that person's spouse said they almost didn't let her register either - said to her 'well, if you're sure you haven't made up your mind yet...'
since when is that required to register???? of course, I would never trust a democratic office with my registration.... (hope I can find my DL or my voter card by 11/2).... and I also heard a while back that like 10.000 people from east coast area (NY and FL) were registered to vote twice - I guess winter visitors to FL - absentee balllot to NY and vote in person in FL - that's all I can figure ! there are a lot of winter visiters in AZ also! what a scam! Twisted Evil
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
jimlarsen
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JEB Bush announced a while ago that Florida and NY along with other states will be carefully comparing the names of voters and anyone cought voting in both states will be prosecuted as a criminal. Hopefully that will scare some of the double voters away. Unfortunately the Eastern liberals will likely decide to vote in Florida since NY seems to be pretty well locked up.

One thing I would like to recommend is, let's call a communist a Communist. Much is being said about the Democrats' attack on our society, but it seems to me that it's the commies who have taken over the Democreatic party that are attacking, not necessarily the democrats. I think democrats like Liberman and Zell Miller and (believe it or not) Mark Hatfield are solid Americans and half of what this country is all about, not John commi Karry. So why not just blurt it out:

"Ladies and gentlement, I present to you the candidate of the Communist party, John F (for fake) Kerry who maskerades as a democrat so he can control the large voting block of the Democratic party. His slight of mouth will astonish you, and his quick change mind will surprise you. But, don't forget that this event is brought to you by the people at the Communist party, who believe that one good turn needs 10 bad turns to make up for it."

Unfortunately the Democrats don't have a presidential candidate this year, since Kerry the Kommie managed to take that away from the real Democrats. By the way I'm a Republican who longs for those days of old when a Democrate was a political opponant not a reforandum against The Constitution.
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon is a one hundred percent vote by mail state. My wife and I received our ballots in the mail last night and voted this morning. I don’t trust them being handled in the mail so I will be hand delivering two votes for George W. Bush to the county elections office when they open tomorrow morning.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: