SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oil for Food Special... on NOW
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ogre
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: Oil for Food Special... on NOW Reply with quote

On Fox news. they say there's new information.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Geedunk

Thanks
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The October Surprise is upon us! This report should sink Kerry and his call for sanctions, coalition etc.

Take that Kerry. Your beloved European coaliton was on the take and providing WMDs and supplyibg Sadam with weapons to use expressly against the US. Smack down! CTW

Never Ever Kerry
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The MSM will ignore it anyway. They don't care. I remember that CNN had a reporter that wittnessed Saddam's police killing or torchering someone and CNN didn't want Saddam to close CNN's Bagdad office so they didn't report it. The MSM cares nothing about the truth.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha Not contained and in his playpen ...give it to em Shay.
Kerry is sunk!!!!!! This will play everyday from now til nov 2 and President Bush will be out to talk to the US I think.

Alterative to UN! HA! Koffie Anon and others should go! Fatal blow! I love it. What say you now Kerry?????
CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll bet Kofi Annan's remarks today came from some need to pre-empt this investigation.

I wonder how deep they'll have to dig to find that Kofi Annan himself has profited from this Oil-for-Palaces program? Already accusations about one of his sons, no?
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am confident this is going to keep building. These reports always rumble a bit before they explode. Fox did great to get it rolling. I really believe this will be a fire storm this week. All the big guns have been absent for weeks now. They will be out now. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Ogre
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet Katie Couric and the NYT will be all over this tomorrow like stink on a monkey.....
And then I woke up.

Seriously, I fear it will be ignored unless the Bush campaign pushes it.

EDIT: Oh, they're playing it again at midnight EDT for anyone who missed it.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Bush campaign will push it. I expect President Bush or Powell or Rice or Shey or some of them to be out there explaining it to the American people. I hope it is President Bush. Haven't thought this all through but this is information that directly impacts our troops. This report directly ties Sadam to WMD and how these so called "friends" were not honest in their voting against us re Iraq. This was discussed at the time that France was holding out to get paid. This report is one thing I have waited for, what a year or more? Yes! CTW

Never Ever Kerry
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one in ther right mind watching that could vote for Kerry now. It will be iteresting to see how the MSM and Kerry folks spin it. It made Kerry look like a total fool . Just when I was about to give up on Fox they produce this. Now this is what SIXTY MINUTES used to be known for. Fox repeated several times they would continue this and not SWEEP IT UNDER THE CARPET(or words to that affect).
Incredible program. Makes everyting Bush has been saying make sense. If anyone watched this, and then they see the Stolen Honor, well maybe it will put the numbers up for bush and newt Gingrewich will be right when he said"bush will win by a landslide"

Last edited by wednesdaychild on Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: reporting Reply with quote

Do you think we'll see this news in the newpapers? They have had the facts for over a week! If they report this and the petition is delivered tomorrow could be big stuff. Cool Bush is suppose to give a speach tomorrow also. I hope it's to inform us more on this.

I hope they get it out before all the early voters has cast their votes. Would not be fair to not be informed on this information unless your a die hard liberal.
diane in IL
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for those who did not have a chance to see it, could someone please summarize the "new developments".

Thanks!!

diane in IL
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will reair at Midnight. I didn't take notes this time. I'll try to watch and take notes. Maybe someone will tape it. Thanks CTW

Never Ever Kerry
GIaunt
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I caught the last half earlier, and just saw the whole show.... WOW....
Oil for food = world's biggest scam
Only its worse than that....
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight:
Duelfer Report shows without a doubt the collosion of Sadamm and Russia, France and China.
1. Sadamm had a series of clandestine chemical agent producing laboratories.
2. Could develop chemical agents, had the intent, and was a serious threat.
3. sadamm appeased Un but was importing sophisticated weapons from France, Russia, and China, and Syria, while prohibited under the sanctions.
4. Santions: Many Iraqi died and the worse the situation was reported the more the world wanted the sanctions lifted. Humanitarian aide was started with the Oil for Food program
In depth report that shows how sadamm was given control over who the suppliers would be, personally gave out vouchers(they were the same as cash) that were actually bribes, how he bought food and medical supplies at highest price, the suppliers were to supply poor quality and spoiled medicines and foods, he was given the kickback (billions) Swiss were to oversee deliveries but didn't. Paid off. Military tanks were listed as farm equipment in orders. Examples are in the report from his records.

this program goes into detail of information found in Iraq after we attacked. A free press was able to get access to Sadamm's paperwork.
Indications include:
France was paid for a veto to America's attack (details given) and he never thought it could happen with France, Russia and China voting against us at the Security Council.
Reviewed Kerry and Bush's comments during debate
Duelfer reported Sadamm still could reconstitute his WMD including nuclear, chemical, missles. Sadamm got needed monies through skimming billions from the Oil for Food program. They reported the how of all this.
A missle sytem, from Russia to shoot down American planes in no fly zone
Prohibited weapons were shipped into Iraq in violation of sanctions from Romania, Belarus, north Korea, Poland, S. Korea,(the Duelfer report has an extensive detailed list per country)
Security council: Syria was sending equipment, Russia less than a month before the attack, sold Sadamm Sams tanks and advance air systems to use against us,
French 3 weeks before attack, were selling missle parts and weapons to shoot down American planes
WMD: French companies were procuring them for Sadamm
Sadamm had disposed of his old weapons to throw off the inspectors, lift the sanctions and then would reconstitute quickly.

Russians, French, China on the take and allies with Iraq, not us.
What do we do now?
He was not contained, but was moving forward as soon as sanctions were lifted. Containment and sanctions was not working.

Secret labs could make deadly agents
Risein into spray: to be used as a terrorist WMD
Russia, China and France were facilitators of Sadamm and enemy of US.
They deny any involvment but the evidence is there and the US justice department is continuing investigation.

America had some access to some of this and Britain and US could have been more aggressive to investigate.
Annan fired? Any who knew should not serve.
UN failure. Get rid of corruption to help it be transparent and work. Investigation is one of the highest priority and needs to be told, per Representative Shey. Too important and we can't trust UN, he says.
The risk to US was real, imminent, and growing.
CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: