SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stolen Honor: Fox Friends

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: Stolen Honor: Fox Friends Reply with quote

Fox and Friends: Stolen Honor discussed. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
deserturtle
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am watching and listening to Ambassador Pete Peterson former Vitenam POW as a rebuttal. It's not an equal time issue because Bush doens't appear in it...I thought that was interesting. It's news and I agree. We haven't heard the other side of Kerry's story.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have again emailed the Fox Friends. Seems they get one from me every morning. Today they were less biased ...a little. I didn't feel the sneerig and slamming as before. Perhaps they were responsible and viewed it.
We all need to email all these people to make sure they view the fim before running their mouths. I told them before that they were embarassing themselves to be speaking partisan bias regarding a painful issue. They just aren't ready for all this. Too young and naive.
So please keep emailing the fox teams to tone it down.
I think the controversy will bring more to view and then there is hope.

My copies of Stolen Honor shared with some young couples have changed 3 votes. Responsible young people desire the truth. We have to be ready to provide it. This film helps. Try to buy a copy or two. I will donate some to the libraries at the Universities here in town and the local library.

I suggest copies be donated to libraries all across this country. That is a worthwhile project. Perhaps Carlton plans to do that after the election.

Thanks. Have a beautiful day and pray. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed it! What happened?
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbie: I missed some of hte beginning. Carlton was interviewed by the Fox & Friends team. He was very clear and the questions were reasonable: how he funded it, who were the POWs, etc. He was able to speak to the purpose and the manner in which the film was made. Referenced the web site for additional info and more interviews with the POWs. He maintained it was not a political film and that Kerry had never addressed the issues regarding the impact on POWs and the length of the war etc. They then had a POW congressman..forgot his name.. He never heard of Kerry til he came back etc. They didn't ask where he was held or when. He basically said these POWs were being used and didn't remember clearly. etc. CTW

Never Ever Kerry

Last edited by CTW on Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much CTW.

I listen to WLS & usually (try) to watch Fox n Friends, but this morning Teri Obrien was on CNN. I have only watched CNN maybe a hand full of times since that vicious interview Judy Woodruff did with Barbara Bush in 1992. It was disgusting. Judy was incredibly RUDE! I have never forgotten that! And the entire MSM was all repeating the DNC "talking points". Twisted Evil

So, I have been (with rare exception) boycotting MSM since then.

Funny, when I saw Blather during the recent Rathergate scandel, I couldn't believe how much he had changed since 1992! Laughing

FOX seems to be at least somewhat better, but we need to keep them on their toes! Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Stolen Honor" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: