SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'Reilly - Monday 8pm EST - Comment HERE
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: O'Reilly - Monday 8pm EST - Comment HERE Reply with quote

Letters by John Kerry Revealed! Monday 8pm EST. This is what is on BOR. Just more kissing of Kerry's butt? Evil or Very Mad Anyone have any idea what this might be?

Admin note: Topic changed for general discussion of Monday O'Reilly

Stolen Honor
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: thinking thinking, thinking Reply with quote

Dan Rather wrote the letters and had Burkett to mail them from Abline.
greenvale
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if this is in place of the interview he promised Cool David Brinkley has said he would gladly release all of the stuff he has by Kerry, but Kerry will not sign the release form...do you think BOR will have the courage to ask anything about 180? I hope that I don't spend time watching and yelling at the set!
God Bless America,
Greenvale
vietnamvet173
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Letters by John Kerry Revealed! Monday 8pm EST. Reply with quote

Son of a VET wrote:
Letters by John Kerry Revealed! Monday 8pm EST. This is what is on BOR. Just more kissing of Kerry's butt? Evil or Very Mad Anyone have any idea what this might be?

. BOR has his own problems with the truth.

I was confused by his recent overzealous “fair and balanced” routine, which in my opinion seemed less than genuine especially with regard to Kerry and the SBVT. At first, like others, I thought BOR was trying to increase his audience and try and get more lefties on his show such as Kerry. Recent events point otherwise.

When he was sued for sexual harassment I think I finally understood. Mr. Bill O’Reilly, Mr. Who’s looking out for himself only, was planning ahead. He knew quite a while ago that this sex harassment suit was in the pipeline. I think he was hopping to curry favor with the other networks so they did not rip him a new one. By kissing their boy Kerry’s butt I think he was looking to pave the way for Quid Pro Quo from those reporting on him. What a dope if that is true and what an ego. The Nets and the Mainstream Press have been waiting for the day they can go after him and Fox.

Whatever BOR does will now and always be in question. His actions show he is very much like Kerry and opportunist without any principles, ethics or morals at all.
Son of a VET

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Tonight... "The O'Reilly Factor" is on!

From his service in Vietnam to his time on Capitol Hill to his run for the White House... what really drives John Kerry? We'll bring you a revealing look at the man who would be president when presidential historian and author of "Tour of Duty" Douglas Brinkley joins us.

It also said that he would be talking about Swift Vet ads.

Stolen Honor
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh so, it's brinkley again.... he's been everywhere promoting the paperback of TOD - right.... promoting Kerry!!! and lyting!

Bush should be getting equal time on this!

I'm sure it won't help, but I'll be emailing bor again.....

has anyone connected the change in bor and others on Fox with the coming down of this law suit? could kerry be behind it? maybe he's behind this femaile coming out against bor? she was at CNN prior to coming back to fox.... it's so suspicious.... why didn't she say/do anything while at fox before? she left for CNN and then came back to fox.... now she's filing.... right before the election? and suddenly this past month or so so many of us have noticed the change in fox reporting????? Question
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Back to 2000 who did what and when Reply with quote

Fox broke the DUI story, just before the election, they all went to

the same schools at NYU, Clum/bi/ya, ect. to "learn the trade"

it's in the "gene pool" when the lights come on, all they remember

is , "the adgenda programed in them at "?jounn'lisim school"

"they all eat at the same "lunch rooms and cafes in NY" and drink

together at 6:00 after work.
Tilly
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill O'Reilly has gotten confusing lately.

Hey, while he's reading letters from John Kerry, how about he shares some letters from some OTHER Viet Vets. Evil or Very Mad
Jim T.
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My best guess is that they are letters that Kerry wrote that a similar in content to the tape recordings of the phone sex BOR had with Ms. Mackris. He will point out that if it is OK for a decorated war veteran and Presidential candidate such as John Kerry to think these things it is OK for BOR.

I am just wondering if Kerry also will allude to his use of a vibrator in the letter to go along with the sound on BOR's tape?
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Reilly will ask all his Swift Boat questions to Brinkley, so if he actually does interview Kerry he wont have to ask Kerry directly. It will be good enough for O'Reilly just to ask Brinkley. Why pressure Kerry with a tough question? We all know how he reacted with Diane Sawyer. This will be an excuse for O'Reilly to not ask Kerry anything about the SwiftVets.
hleone
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSM drew straws to determine order of partisan collusion with Kerry campaign in last weeks before election.

O'Reilly is the undercover MSM member at FoxNews. It's his turn tonight.

#1 - CBS - Blathergate - "can't authenticate documents, but story stands"
#2 - NBC Today - Kitty Kelly - baseless smut on Bushes - 3 days in a row
#3 - ABC - Nightlies - Komrade Koppel interviews Vietnam communists
#4 - NY Times Magazine - "Bush will privatize social security in January"
#5 - BOR - Brinkley defends Kerry as war hero and calls SwiftVets liars again

Who's Next Up to Lie to the American Electorate?
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
O'Reilly will ask all his Swift Boat questions to Brinkley

I know that the question above is merely supposition. But whatever this program's topic, it raises the question of who will be his much-vaunted opposing viewpoint?
kmudd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is the one letter where Kerry writes about all the death and blood around him but when he wrote the letter he was on the Gridley off the coast of Hawaii. LOL
kmudd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brinkly claims he is an Historian but a real historian writes about history and just tells what he knows to be true and does not spin the facts and defend the person he writes about. He is really the defender of the myths .
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmudd wrote:
Brinkly claims he is an Historian but a real historian writes about history and just tells what he knows to be true and does not spin the facts and defend the person he writes about. He is really the defender of the myths .

Sad to say Brinkley is the modern version of Judas, willing to sell his soul for..well money or short-lived fame. Larry Kudlow once has nailed him at Hardball, saying that as a historian, Brinkley should approach the matter with skepticism and always see thing from various perspectives. No, he just swallows Kerry's version of the story. For what? You decide.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: