SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry took $608 from a six yearold
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
four-niner delta
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was live from a rally in Florida as Molly Henneberg spoke to the camera and the little boy came up to him as he spoke.
Mobile Riverine Force
A Co. 3/60 9th INF DIV
next generation
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I'm sure THAT was spontaneous! As a parent, what really infuriates me is parents who are willing to use their children as political pawns. Our children are seven and five, and they don't even know there is an election taking place (despite the rather fired-up conversations Mommy and Daddy occasionally have with the computer!).

It is the responsibility of parents to safeguard the innocence of their children for as long as possible, in my opinion. They have a lifetime ahead of them to worry about the state of the world, economy, etc. The job of children is to learn through play, without being concerned about the adult world. Mothers in war-torn countries around the globe would give anything to have the chance to raise their children in the peace and security we enjoy here in the U.S., while American parents are using their six-year-old children as political tools. Now there's a political commentary for you.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True story

From the time our girls were very small they heard us talking politics around the house....especially how we loathed the liberal Democrats and what they were doing to this country.

Well, one day my youngest came running up to me crying and saying that sister had called her a really bad name. Her face was all screwed up and she was REALLY upset with whatever her sister had called her. I knew they called each other dummy, poo poo head etc, but I had forbade them from calling anything that was really ugly or they would get a whoopin'.

So, I calmed her down and asked her what sissy had called her. She started crying again and said "Sissy called me a libbel democat".

Well, sissy ran into the room about that time and started yelling "I'm sorry I didn't mean it. Please don't give me a spanking". My youngest started whining "I'm not a libbel democat. Make her take it back".

I had to keep my composure and not bust a gut laughing. So I told my oldest to not ever call her sister a "libbel democat" anymore because it was a REALLY BAD NAME.

OMIGOSH, it was hilarious. They are 21 and 19 now and they are both voting STRAIGHT REPUBLICAN. BooYah.

BTW - Liberal Democrat is STILL a bad name in our house. Wink
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inatizzy wrote:
True story

From the time our girls were very small they heard us talking politics around the house....especially how we loathed the liberal Democrats and what they were doing to this country.

Well, one day my youngest came running up to me crying and saying that sister had called her a really bad name. Her face was all screwed up and she was REALLY upset with whatever her sister had called her. I knew they called each other dummy, poo poo head etc, but I had forbade them from calling anything that was really ugly or they would get a whoopin'.

So, I calmed her down and asked her what sissy had called her. She started crying again and said "Sissy called me a libbel democat".

Well, sissy ran into the room about that time and started yelling "I'm sorry I didn't mean it. Please don't give me a spanking". My youngest started whining "I'm not a libbel democat. Make her take it back".

I had to keep my composure and not bust a gut laughing. So I told my oldest to not ever call her sister a "libbel democat" anymore because it was a REALLY BAD NAME.

OMIGOSH, it was hilarious. They are 21 and 19 now and they are both voting STRAIGHT REPUBLICAN. BooYah.

BTW - Liberal Democrat is STILL a bad name in our house. Wink

That's funny !
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49erDelta said
Quote:
If he keeps being a "whore",

good call from your daughter, that's what he is.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmudd wrote:
It must have been this one

Quote:

Kerry rally early Monday

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry will hold a rally Monday at Century Village, 2102 West Drive, West Palm Beach. Doors for the event open at 7:30 a.m.

The senator's appearance is part of a five-day campaign swing through Florida that will take Kerry and his running mate, Sen. John Edwards, to 12 cities: Daytona Beach, Gainesville, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Miami, Orlando, Panama City, Pensacola, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa and West Palm Beach.

Tickets are free and available to the public.

Yes I saw it this morning in Florida. Molly was reporting and they were showing the background with the kid etc. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hondo, the legal limit for individual contributions to a polical campaign is $2,000.00.

That is only to per campaign. You can give President Bush $2,000.00 and than as much as you want to the RNC.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is a link about this on funny greatings .

http://www.funnygreetings.com/funpages/view.cfm/6220
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: