SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone See Algore's Speech Today?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Anyone See Algore's Speech Today? Reply with quote

A replay is just starting right now on C-span and it's demagoguery of epic proportions!--Even for Al--He apparently now thinks that he can not only psychoanalyse the President, but can also read his mind and know what he thinks and how he really feels--

Outrageous--Every time I see how this guy has gone down the tubes in the last four years, I hit my knees and thank God he never became president--Geez!!--C
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw bits and pieces of him sweating profusely on Fox News. Thanks, CandiM, I wanted to see the whole thing!
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!--This guy is just plain scary!!--I can't believe they allow him to walk around in public without an attendant--C
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh but for 537 votes there go we!
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mad Al has mad cow disease. Ha, Ha, Ha

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd suggest that Tipper always sleep with one eye open because Ol' Al has literally become entirely delusional--Frankly, I liked it better when he was ranting and raving and foaming at the mouth--That, frankly, just looked like bad theatre--The thread of barely-controlled seething that underlies this speech and the reliance on every conspiracy theory that the left wing nutcases have floated over the last four years as well as a few new ones of his own (not to mention the profuse perspiration and the fact that his face is as red as his tie!) is frightening--No wonder sKerry hasn't had him out actively stumping for him!--C
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Algore has been wearing one of those rubber reducing girdles, advertised in the back of Star magazine. His wife, Trixie, Tish, Trish, whatever her name is, ordered one-- but the XXXL was a little too tight, so Al has been wearing it. Anyway, that is what makes him sweat so much, so try to understand. Rubber is hot! Especially when you are lifting all those deep thoughts! Anyway, Algore doesn't want to not be part of John Kerry's "well America" like Mrs. Hair, the mean heffalump from South Carolina, and so he is trying to slim down.

Cut these people some slack for crying out loud! After all, if it wasn't for Algore's invention, we couldn't even post these thoughts.
sround
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now a word from Forest Gore:

"Life is like a Florida election: If you don't win, you can always litigate."

Mission Accomplished!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: