SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mystery Surrounds Kerry's Navy Discharge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/10/18/95423.shtml

Metcalf wrote:

Kerry Military Discharge Deception
Geoff Metcalf
Monday, Oct. 18, 2004
John Kerry is a thoroughly reprehensible person. When Lynn Cheney commented on Kerry, she said, “This is not a good man.” she was articulating a truism that sadly was a grossly inadequate means of describing the loathsome presidential wannabe.

I recently got a note from my old Battalion Commander asking if there is any substance to the controversy surrounding Kerry’s military discharge. I responded, “You damnbetcha!” I have previously written about questions surrounding Kerry’s discharge (9/10/04 http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/9/9/154130.shtml) and the ginned up DD214 (8/23/04 http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/8/23/95437.shtml). The growing conventional wisdom (in military circles) is that Kerry GOT a discharge but it was other than honorable. He subsequently got Clinton to sign the fix in 2001. HOWEVER, the more egregious aspect is his having been subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice when he met with the commies in Paris. THAT was and is chargeable!
Story Continues Below

Reportedly, after the slug told a Senate hearing about his meetings with enemy agents, some senior Department of Defense types actually wanted to prosecute him. He was a Naval Reserve officer who had violated an excrement pot full of assorted laws and regulations.
However, the paranoid, dysfunctional Nixon White House allegedly didn’t want to fuel the anti-war gang rhetoric and so they made the strategic and tactical error of ignoring the obvious.

The Navy was p.o.-ed too. They yanked Kerry’s security clearance when it became axiomatic he was a Naval Reserve officer not to be trusted. One retired agent reportedly observed, “Lieutenant Kerry wasn’t cleared to know what time it was!”

The reason Kerry refuses to sign Standard Form 180 and release ALL his records (over a hundred pages still under wraps), doesn’t have ‘jack’ to do with medal inflation and hyperbolized heroics.

President Bush, former Vice President Gore, Senator McCain and others have authorized release of their records ... Kerry won’t!

Kerry’s Honorable Discharge some 30 years after his end of service (March 2001) is suspicious because it is so out of the ordinary.

There are five classes of Discharge: Honorable, General, Other than Honorable, Bad Conduct, and Dishonorable. It smells like Kerry’s ‘first’ discharge was probably no better than a ‘General’ discharge.

It has been suggested (and probably true) that the sandbagged records are loaded with appeal efforts and reports of his having provided “aid and comfort” to the enemy.

The mainstream co-conspirator/enablers media will not be able to ignore THIS elephant in the living room forever. Oh, they will try .... but if you think Clinton was harassed for sexual improprieties with an intern; get ready for a coordinated Military community Tsunami over Kerry’s FULL military record. The Monica mess will compare to a small yellow hole in a Montana snow bank when contrasted with the Kerry conundrum.

When Kerry went to Paris in the summer of 1970, he ‘claimed’ it was for his first honeymoon with heiress #1.
He met with assorted communists to engage in extensive discussions about plans, procedures and how to get the U.S. to surrender to Vietnam…WHILE HE WAS CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED AS A NAVAL RESERVE OFFICER.
Kerry’s covert lobbying were never reported to the Navy.
Kerry was also subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
As a commissioned officer, he was prohibited from making adverse statements against his chain of command or statements against his country, especially during time of war.
Kerry lied under oath against fellow soldiers before the US Senate about crimes committed in Vietnam.
Kerry claimed to be a war criminal on national television. The U.S. Constitution's Article 3, Section 3, defines treason as "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of warfare.
The Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3, states, "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President having previously taken an oath to support the Constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemy!”

The details of Kerry’s military record disaster have been floating through cyberspace for a couple of months thanks to A. L. "Steve" Nash, MAC Ret, UDT/SEAL SEAL Authentication Team.

I called Steve to confirm he had authored the initial litany. You can check out his other efforts at http://www.authentiseal.org Thomas Lipscomb is adding to the compendium in the New York Sun http://www.nysun.com/article/3107.

Lipscomb observed Woodrow Wilson sent former presidential candidate Eugene Debs to prison for even demonstrating for peace negotiations with Germany during World War I.

Ambrose Bierce once observed, “The hardest tumble a man can make is to fall over his own bluff.” John Kerry’s fall is sure to rival Humpty Dumpty.

leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have to do all we can to get the petition signed by everyone
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We have to do all we can to get the petition signed by everyone

Right on!!

Really support the troops, send them a letter and care package! Visit:http://www.anysoldier.com
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Kerry went to Paris in the summer of 1970, he ‘claimed’ it was for his first honeymoon with heiress #1.
He met with assorted communists to engage in extensive discussions about plans, procedures and how to get the U.S. to surrender to Vietnam…WHILE HE WAS CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED AS A NAVAL RESERVE OFFICER.
Kerry’s covert lobbying were never reported to the Navy.

Has Kerry ever admitted to doing this?
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've grown tired of all the old names, sKerry, Lurch, Lapdog, traitor, etc. Metcalf's article has now refreshed us with a new name: Humpty f'n Dumpty! Hurray. p.s. You may remove the "f'n" if you wish, because I added that.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Petition ? damn I am beind the ball on this one! I have been E-mailing this for a while now I even E-mail Ann Coulter. The trouble I have is that CBS pushed the Bush Story, has anyone writen them and told em em take a fair nd balanced approach. If they are willing to do a hatchet job on Bush why wont they cover this...... I know I know, all Im saying is how else can we get a big splash out of this.
JP
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Kerry's Mysterious Discharge Reply with quote

Senator Kerry's website for President (http://www.johnkerry.com/about/john_kerry/service_timeline.html) offers a detailed timeline of his military career along with supporting documents from his service record. His timeline ends on April 29, 1970, with the notation, "Kerry listed as Registrant who has completed service."

A military person's discharge from the service is recorded by a DD-214 Form, a purely administrative document. Kerry's website shows two DD-214's: One when he was discharged from 'Officer Candidate' status because he had been commissioned; the date of this discharge is 15 Dec 66. The second DD-214 is a discharge from active duty and transfer to the Naval Reserve; the date of this discharge is 3 Jan 1970. This second DD-214 shows Kerry's "Terminal Date of Reserve Obligation" was 17 Feb 1972 (about 6 years after his commissioning). One would therefore expect to find on Kerry's website a third and last DD-214, dated on or about 17 Feb 72, documenting final separation from Naval service. Its not there. Instead there is a SECNAV cover letter dated 18 Feb 1978 which forwards to Kerry an "Honorable Discharge Certificate" (six years after the end of his obligated service). The cover letter mentions an examination of Kerry records by a "board of officers." The Kerry website does not provide a copy of the Honorable Discharge Certificate. To have not received a DD 214 in 1972 when his service ended is a very unusual circumstance. So irregular, in fact, that the more likely scenario is that he did receive another DD 214 in 1972. This suggests the possibility that the SECNAV letter was a result of Kerry's petitioning the Navy to change the character or date of an earlier DD 214 discharge. Compounding the unreality of this situation are the additional observations that the last date given on his timeline (29 Apr 1970) doesn't bring him up to the end of his contractual obligation; and nor does his timeline end by using the only correct and accurate word for such matters, "Discharged."

Senator Kerry, by not disclosing all the documents relating to the termination of his military service, has prima facie chosen to withhold information that he doesn't want the public to know. This is not a subjective, political opinion. Its just one of those stubborn things to ignore, a fact.
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry's Mysterious Discharge Reply with quote

JP wrote:
To have not received a DD 214 in 1972 when his service ended is a very unusual circumstance. So irregular, in fact, that the more likely scenario is that he did receive another DD 214 in 1972.

DD-214s are issued in two ways:

A DD-214 is issued when an enlistment is completed (in the case of reserve officers, when they leave the "enlisted" status they are in during training). Enlisted troops get one at the completition of each enlistment.

Since officers don't sign up for an "enlistment" (officer ID cards say "INDEF" for date of expiration), they get a DD-214 only when they leave extended active duty (EAD). Note that a discharge certificate is NOT issued when an officer leaves EAD.

Speaking for myself, after 5 years of Air Force active duty and 25 years serving in the active Air Force Reserve, when I retired, I received a certificate transfering me to the Retired Reserves and not a "discharge" certificate. The only discharge (honorable) certificate I have is the one I got after completing AF OTS.

I assume that when a reserve officer resigns his commission prior to being eligible to retire (or has his commission resigned for him) he is given a discharge certificate. I'm sure someone here can verify this.
SAFVet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can confirm air_vet's comments. I served on active duty for 14 years, after which I resigned my Regular USAF commission for personal reasons. Upon discharge, I received a Reserve commission along with a DD-214. When I later retired from the AF Reserve, I received a certificate and orders transferring me to the Retired Reserve until I reached age 60, whence I would be enrolled as an AF Retiree. So, I was only issued one DD-214.

Regards,

SAFVet
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hondo wrote:
Folks, you might all want to look at this from another thread:

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13381

Quote:
Rowan Scarborough
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

"The Navy records posted on Sen. John Kerry's presidential campaign Web site have stirred suspicion of wrongdoing among Internet bloggers, but authoritative sources say the documents show that the ex-Navy officer fulfilled his duty."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20041018-124856-1545r.htm

anyone got an email addr for this Scarorough guy?
(I don't know how you all find these things !) Confused
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
PowerPro
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:54 am    Post subject: Thoroughly confused Reply with quote

Does anyone know when Thomas Lipscomb is going to give the followup report regarding the Kerry Discharge mystery?

Please let me know!

Thank you SBVs & POWs FT! Your service to this country is incalculable!!!
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:

anyone got an email addr for this Scarorough guy?
(I don't know how you all find these things !) :?

I found it:

scarbo@twtmail.com
Geano
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry Discharge/MCc/Peterson/et.al??
Kerry Finances Thread

Ok, Vietnam Normalization....Douglas Peterson is 1st US Ambassador (POW) McCain POW (and who knows where he ties)/Kerry potential discharge problem, at least questions about VVAW, etc,

Now, Wouldn't it be helpful if Clinton interests, and others had a decorated hero war hero to help with their cause????

Can we make a tie in with possible discharge update motivation and POW/MIA and then back to Kerry'68-72 years and the war?

(I can almost hear the conversation: "Kerry, you blew it, we had you set up, and you blew it with the VVAW things, etc. Now we gotta fix you....)
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It probably goes back further, Kerry has downplayed his relationship
to Ted Kennedy in the 60's, going so far as to put out the "story"
kind of like the movie- Love Story - "Where do I begin".........

Quote:
It was midnight on the Washington Mall when Senator Ted Kennedy
just happened to take a stroll. Weaving his way through the camp sites
of the VVAW Kennedy spied a tall, handsome, (this is Kerry's version)
young man, a cut above the others, with his hair well groomed, his
spotless store bought fatigues and rows upon rows of ribbons upon
his chest.

Senator Kennedy stood spellbound as he listened to what the young
man said, clearly this was a young man who was a cut above the other
ragtag men scattered around the area. A star is born.

And yet, others remember a time when the much younger John Kerry
hobnobbed with the Kennedys, how John Kerry spent the summer
crisscrossing the state of Massachusetts campaigning for Teddy
Kennedy's Senate run in 1962. And their path's never crossed?

Kerry had powerful allies when he was both in the Navy and afterwards,
well before the Clintons and Carter. Carter probably did help in 1978,
he owed favors to whoever backed him to run on the Demo ticket.
Ted Kennedy got away with murder at Chappaquiddick yet remained
a Senator. We still don't know who arranged the meeting between
Kerry and the VietCong in 1970. This was before he supposedly
was in the VVAW.

John Kerry has been Ted Kennedy's protege, no question about it.
The question is, when did they really begin their relationship and
who else is involved?
davman
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Petition Reply with quote

I have posted this before, so please excuse the repetition. I am posting again because it is important and relevent. There is an online petition at dirtykerry.com to demand that Kerry sign Standard Form 180, authorizing the release of his military records. i would like to encourage all to log on and sign. The administrator is trying to get another site that has run the same petition to combine the signatures. I guess we know another reason he won't do it. He is hoping this won't gain much attention until after the election. let's step this up and disappoint him!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 17 of 30

Jump to: