SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Colmes complained about memo
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Colmes complained about memo Reply with quote

Stupid Colmes just complained about memo that warns how to spot a homicide bomber on election day. Hello Alan Colmes that could happen.
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: Colmes complained about memo Reply with quote

kmudd wrote:
Stupid Colmes just complained about memo that warns how to spot a homicide bomber on election day. Hello Alan Colmes that could happen.

Maybe Colmes will hug one on them in the memo... Laughing

OHH-YAH! Go get him Ollie Wink
.::geo::.
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Ya know.. after that segment I had to e-mail Hannity...

Quote:
To: hannity@foxnews.com
Subject: Jenny Backus... *^#*&%#@^#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean…

You have to warn all of us when that THING is going to be on H&C… I think if I have to sit through her eye bugging and question dodging one more time… I just may scratch my eyes out. =)

Thank you!

And yes, Colmes is an idiot... Something like that could happen at the polls... The world is not all warm and fuzzy, Alan!!! ...maybe it is for him..

I have a fever... please excuse any rambling/things that don't make sense.

e,

Georgi
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

.::geo::. wrote:
Subject: Jenny Backus... *^#*&%#@^#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto Very Happy I was screaming at the TV myself Razz
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One wonders why they pick her, can't figure it out for the life of me. It is like scratching a chalk board. Maybe she is a plant because she gives one more reason to not vote for Kerry.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twicearound wrote:
One wonders why they pick her, can't figure it out for the life of me. It is like scratching a chalk board. Maybe she is a plant because she gives one more reason to not vote for Kerry.

She is the most ignorant person I have ever seen. Anyone who thinks she makes sense with her dem double talk is a fool. Colmes is totally gone....wonder what he would complain about if God forbid something happened to a loved one of his? Idiots!
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah , looks like i missed another good hannity. Sround hook us up please Smile
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colmes also said tonight to the guest that said that the terrorists want Kerry elected was ridiculous and a few other harsh words. The dem blonde girl chimed in with that. All I could think was - hello? today's news? Yasser Arafat!
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
Colmes also said tonight to the guest that said that the terrorists want Kerry elected was ridiculous and a few other harsh words. The dem blonde girl chimed in with that. All I could think was - hello? today's news? Yasser Arafat!

They don't want people that are to intelligent doing those shows. In particular with Hannity. The only people that don't totally whither under his questioning are the talking heads. The reason they don't whither is their programmed with a set script and are to stupid to realize what idiots they look like.
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was walking my dog. I'm glad I missed this. I can barely tolerate Colmes any longer he makes me so angry. And that woman is intolerable.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
nickb
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: Colmes complained about memo Reply with quote

kmudd wrote:

ok, I have heard of a suicide bomber. what in God's name is a homocide bomber?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Referring to these Islamo-fascists as "homicide bombers" is an intentional turn away from calling them "suicide bombers," which subtly implies that the bomber is killing him/herself.

It's a harsher phrase and a more correct one, considering that only a few of them actually manage to kill only themselves in the bombing.
nickb
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Referring to these Islamo-fascists as "homicide bombers" is an intentional turn away from calling them "suicide bombers," which subtly implies that the bomber is killing him/herself.

It's a harsher phrase and a more correct one, considering that only a few of them actually manage to kill only themselves in the bombing.

but by definition any bombing that results in death is a "homocide bombing", wheras a suicide bombing implies that the bomber is a fanatic that is killing himself along with a selected target.

calling it a homocide bombing seems silly to me, and makes it sound less inflammotory in a newscast.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're missing the point.

The phrase "suicide bomber" can have the implication, however subtle, that the bomber is killing only itself.

"Homicide bomber" is a truer reflection of the deed when there are bystanders killed - it is MURDER, not just suicide.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was great to see was that Sean would not let he ramble talking points. Did I see a splinter in Jennys front teeth. Was she nawing on a tree before she came on the show.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: