SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pro-Life Democrats Won't Support Kerry or Bush

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Pro-Life Democrats Won't Support Kerry or Bush Reply with quote

Ok this makes allot of sense the Democrats for Life of America have made a statement today saying that they will neither support Kerry or Bus for president because Kerry is not pro-life and Bush is not a Democrat.

Insert vomiting head-spin here! Let me get this one straight, your cause is to promote pro-life choices, unless of course that involves having to work with a republican. As if not being a Democrat is the equivalent of being a baby killer? Are they saying that only people of their organization are pro-life? Give me a friggen break!

Umm I would have to say that they just failed the IQ test!

I quote them as saying:

“Bush signed the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act and the Unborn Victims of Violence Act into law, the group noted, but it pointed out neither bill would have passed without the support of Pro-Life Democrats.”

I beg your pardon but that should be considered a NON-PARTISAN DECSION!

At last I've found something denser than depleted uranium!
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy. But look on the bright side. They're Democrats who will not vote. (That, in my book, is the same as a vote for GWB.)

Last edited by Anker-Klanker on Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are they voting for Nader or not voting at all? Anybody that is not going to vote for Kerry sis a good thing as far as I can see it.
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe in some circles that is called "Cutting off your nose to spite your face"
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fort Campbell wrote:
So are they voting for Nader or not voting at all? Anybody that is not going to vote for Kerry sis a good thing as far as I can see it.

According to their online poll 35.3 percent are voting for Bush, 47.3 are voting for Kerry. But note like anyother online poll anyone can vote, I voted for Bush and I'm a registered republican Laughing
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nadar is pro abortion. He only objects to corporate America --- individual "choice" for murder are acceptable to him.
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read an article a while back that 78% of abortions are done by Democrats,
The same article stated that from 1971, to 2004 there were some 50 million abortions nationwide, but whos counting anyway. (Hitler must be rolling in his grave from jelousy!)
That means that those murdered kids, I mean aborted kids, would all be 33 years old or younger.
If 78% of them were raised and thought principles in a democratic hosehold, than 78% of the murdered kids, I mean aborted kids, would be democrats,
With a little math you can see that the democrats and their staunch pro-abortion laws and judges have reduced their voting capacity by at least 10 million votes!
God works in mysterios ways.
In another 40 or 50 years the democrats will be less than 15% of the voting public.
Self-inflicted EXTINCTION!
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tony54 wrote:
I read an article a while back that 78% of abortions are done by Democrats,
The same article stated that from 1971, to 2004 there were some 50 million abortions nationwide, but whos counting anyway.
That means that those murdered kids, I mean aborted kids, would all be 43 years old or younger.
If 78% of them were raised and thought principles in a democratic hosehold, than 78% of the murdered kids, I mean aborted kids, would be democrats,
With a little math you can see that the democrats and their staunch pro-abortion laws and judges have reduced their voting capacity by at least 10 million votes!
God works in mysterios ways.
In another 40 or 50 years the democrats will be less than 15% of the voting public.
Self-inflicted EXTINCTION!

I was thinking about this the other day too. The liberal Dems are too friggin stupid to realize they're killing off all their constituency. You're right. Give it a few more years and they'll be extinct. BOO YAH.

But you still gotta be sad for all those little Dems that never even had a chance to decide for themselves Crying or Very sad
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good to me.

Would be better if they followed their conscience and endorsed Bush instead - but any ethical means that deprives Kerry of support is OK with me.

We can even talk about things of questionable morality that deprive Kerry of support - as long as I don't have to worry about being read my rights afterwards (grin) . . .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: