SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why isn't Bill around rallying the black votes!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Why isn't Bill around rallying the black votes!! Reply with quote

I am a bit surprised, (but not entirely), that Bill has not started touring Arkansas, Florida and Pennsyllvania to scoop up the black votes for Kerry.

A complete voter turnout among the blacks would push these three states very close to victory for even an idiot like Kerry.

I hear that Clintons recovery has taken longer time, but this is something that puzzles me.

*People recovering from bypass are rarely knocked out for such a long time as Clinton seems to be. My wifes father had a triple last year and he was driving and up working 4 weeks later. He was a diabetic and not in the greatest shape to begin with. He even had three MI's before the bypass. Why the heck does Bill need such long time?!!?

*Activity is not discouraged in cardiac recovery anymore. Holding a few rallying speeches cannot even be considered "activity".

*Despite the first cardiothoracic surgeon that was contacted, turned down his services for him (God's grace to him), I am sure the stand-in wasn't a neophyte either. His rehabillitation receives the best cardiac rehab teams in tehe world. He was even in pretty good shape to begin with..

SO WHAT IS THE RESON FOR THE LONG DELAY!!!!

I think we all know it. Hillary cannot run in 2008 if Skerry wins unless he does so horribly that his own party will rebel against him (hardly likely). And her running in 2012 would also be unlikely since she would either be running a tough primary against Challenger Edwards or an even tougher one against VP Edwards.

DeFacto, Hillary has NO WAY TO WIN unless Skerry loses the 2004 election. Which raises an interesting question here:

Let us assume that Bush wins reelection and Kerry loses. HanoiBoy is out of American Politics forever, the Republican-controlled house and Senate will reform the election system, making it harder for the liberals to use smear, slander and voter fraud in the 2008 election. Therefore, they will have to run a candidate from a southern state or from a battlegrond state or at least one that can claim ties to so. Hillary could surely claim homesteadage from both Arkansas and NY, a great combo and avoiding a Massachusets liberal label.

Hilary would probably defeat Edwards in a primary, or they might strike a bargain where he gets to be VP candidate again and gets to run for president if Hillary finishes two terms in 2016 (dream on). Otherwise, I bet she will recruit The senate candidate of OSama from Illinois, getting a nice "diversity cover". She wouldn't even have to go to black churches during election times, something all Democrats naturally hate.

What is my point here?? The Republicans will face a VERY TOUGH presidential race in 2008. Tons of Women (liberal and "undecided"), would vote for her just for her being able to play the feminist card. In adition to that, the puberty choir from MoveOn will be SOOOOO pissed after the 2004 election that they will have a 2000% voter turnout.

SO again. First of all., let's win this one so the US doesn't put a traitor and self-confessed babykiller in the Whitehouse. Even sex-offender Clinton was better...

Secondly, let's start the preparations for 2008 on October the 3rd THIS YEAR!!! There's soooo much talk about supreme court judges appointments in Bush's second period, but I think the liberal judges will cling on to 2008 if they know Hillary will be on the way, so I don't think we will have any changes, besides maybe a rebublican one or two. Would be sweet to get rid of Connor, but.....

In many ways it might even be better to have Kerry do a Carter for 4 years, but I think living four years in misery for a better future is to much for anyone, so we got to work for both!!!

So everybody, WORK YOUR BUTT OFF TO RECRUIT Bush-voters and try to figure an invincible candidate for 2008.

( I just got one Florida independent to vote Bush tonight, but I am not satisifed until everybody I know will vote for him-- (obsessive perfectionism)..

Need some wood?!?!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even Bill knows a traitor when he sees one.
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prince, I agree with many of your assertions, but do remember Her Highness is a very polarizing figure, nearly on the level of Moron Moore. Another point I am sure Her Highness is considering is that in 2012, she as a woman will be thanks to menopause, showing her age Very Happy and despite her feminazi idealouge and friends, that will be a factor. In my wildest imaginations, I think of a race between Her Highness and Condi Rice. Rice has more brains in her thumb that HH has in that noggin of hers and I paid a month's salary to see those two "cat fight" Laughing in a Presidential Debate! CR has stated however, her future goal is not higher office, but rather Commissioner of the NFL. Still we can hope 'cause Laughing I'd love to see Condi drop-kick HH thru the uprights!
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwIIvetsdaughter wrote:
Prince, I agree with many of your assertions, but do remember Her Highness is a very polarizing figure, nearly on the level of Moron Moore. Another point I am sure Her Highness is considering is that in 2012, she as a woman will be thanks to menopause, showing her age Very Happy and despite her feminazi idealouge and friends, that will be a factor. In my wildest imaginations, I think of a race between Her Highness and Condi Rice. Rice has more brains in her thumb that HH has in that noggin of hers and I paid a month's salary to see those two "cat fight" Laughing in a Presidential Debate! CR has stated however, her future goal is not higher office, but rather Commissioner of the NFL. Still we can hope 'cause Laughing I'd love to see Condi drop-kick HH thru the uprights!

Would also LOVE for Ann Coulter to have a one-on-one with Hillary Whitewater.
When that is said Hillary is a walking delusion for many of the liberal pinheads and (unfortunately), the dems would use the "woman card" as effectively as they always use the race card.

When that is said, I totally agree that Condi would level the field in a second.

I guess we can conclude furhter from this that after Kerry loses in two weeks, the ground is ready for a woman-woman 2008 presidential field..

We should all start hunting for the ideal princess to deny Mrs Whitewater the price.

Need some wood?!?!
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ann Coulter....... Very Happy

alright then, Liz Dole? Smile

could we pass Arnold off as a 'girlie man'????? Laughing
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, Condi would level that playing field, on 2 counts.
kenleander
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PrinceLazar,

I agree that Bill Clinton is not supporting Kerry. Bill was even supportive of Bush attacking Iraq and publically recognized the danger of Saddam. Should Kerry win in 2004, then as incumbant, he would automatically be the Democrat nominee in 2008.

Kerry is a disaster. He has promised enormous amounts of entitlements. He has also promised a tax hike on the "rich." But, Kerry has a 0% chance of any of that happening with a Republican House and Senate. Kerry will undoubtedly make a mess of Iraq. Republicans will be shredding Kerry from the day he gets into office. There will be no mercy.

Kerry has no chance of winning in 2008. Even Democrats will be sick of Democrats. A Republican POTUS will likely hold office for 8 years until 2016. If Kerry wins in 2004, Hillary will not get a shot at the oval office until 2016. She will be 69.

Bill Clinton cannot openly oppose Kerry, nor can he sabatoge Kerry's campaign, but he can pretend to be lame. If Kerry is elected, the Democrat Party will suffer great political damage. Not that I care one wit about the party of the KKK.

I have been a Republican in Texas for 30 years. I remember voting many years ago when every single Republican on my ballot lost. Times have changed. People understand the responsibility of individual liberty now and the benefits. They want the right to choose their own school system, health care system, and retirement system. They want the right to defend their own property and lives. In short, the American people are becoming Republicans at long last.

I honor the men of the Swift Boats that serve here. I honor their service in Vietnam. They have fought honorably now and then. They make me very proud to be an American.

Ken Leander
Austin, Texas
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slick Willie is saving the black vote for Hillery Clinton, the abused wife.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be thankful. For all his faults, "Slick Willie" could connect with people and was persuasive as hell.

It's AOK with me if he decides he's "too sickly" to campaign much this time around, regardless of the reason. I'll worry about 2008 after 2 Nov.
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you'll be able to find him in a black church come Sunday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: