SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Co-workers having a Dem strategy meeting in break room!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Co-workers having a Dem strategy meeting in break room!!!! Reply with quote

ARRRGH!

I just walked into the break room to get a pop and 3 of my super lib co-workers are having a strategy meeting!

I'm so damn mad I'm seeing red! I cannot believe they have the nerve to be doing this on company time?

I don't care if they post on message boards or do their e-mail, but they are sitting there making notes and plans for their weekend democrat plans in view of everyone!

I'm not going to do or say anything as I'm not a manager here nor do I work over these people, but I'll bet I would get get fried if I had a Bush meeting.

BTW: They are all MTV rock the vote organizers. Gee, I thought MTV rock the vote was neutral Rolling Eyes
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure about your company, since you didn't name it (don't blame you). Most of the large corporations these days have set up Ethics Offices that take anonymous calls. Check if you have one, and if you do, I'd encourage you to report it. Unless the company itself has taken a political position, then they'd probably appreciate it.
Woodrow
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe they are planning on leaving the country if Pres. Bush is re-elected. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hunter, keep your cool there. They'll get humbled in some way pretty soon too I think.

Don't engage them, just hang in there. They'll come to you lookin' for "moral" support in about 2 weeks.
Fphamm
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
Not sure about your company, since you didn't name it (don't blame you). Most of the large corporations these days have set up Ethics Offices that take anonymous calls. Check if you have one, and if you do, I'd encourage you to report it. Unless the company itself has taken a political position, then they'd probably appreciate it.

Yeah, but some companies are so far left that they basically threaten you if your views are different from the high up mucky mucks, and what really sucks is when you are the minority in the political view (ie Republican) I get so sick of the I hate Bush, Bush did this for oil, did that for oil, WTF...
wshhml
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which state are you in? This is happening all the time. These supposedly bipartisan organizations are clearly Democrat organizations. I am disgusted with what we're seeing in their attempts at voter fraud and violence against Bush-Cheney headquarters this yr.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Co-workers having a Dem strategy meeting in break room!! Reply with quote

SangRun Hunter wrote:
BTW: They are all MTV rock the vote organizers. Gee, I thought MTV rock the vote was neutral Rolling Eyes

With all the Dem intimidation going on this election its more like "Glock the Vote."

I wouldn't worry too much about them, if they watch MTV they likely will accidentally vote for Bush anyway out of confusion.

Zell Miller
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: ohio Reply with quote

I am really worried about ohio, we need to e-mail the link for stolenhonor to as many as posssible, sent my to all the [eople I know in ohio, if you know people there, please send it we need to shake them up about kerry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: