SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Web Master Wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Web Master Wanted Reply with quote

“All politics are local” Tip O’Neil

Web Master wanted to put this site together?
Please send me a PM and I will call you to discuss.

I own the domain name findbyzipcode.com what I would like to propose is to have a site were members of this board can go and find other members who live in their area.

For the sake of those who have served and for those who are now serving we need to stand up to our local papers, media, and school boards whenever our veterans or troops are wrongfully depicted. We need to go to our local schools and make sure they stop perpetuating the lie that the Vietnam Soldiers committed war crimes on an every day basis. We need to replace the text books that are factually incorrect with historically correct accounts of what happened in Vietnam. We need to write our editors and press them to write our side to issues concerning our veterans and troops.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm bumping this up in case you did not get anybody yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: