SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'Neill on Scarborough - Please comment HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The really interesting point is Lawrence O'Nonnell IS NOT a Kerry person but is advertised as MSNC Political Analyst. An employee of NBC is saying this stuff.

He is a very sick man. A very demented sick man. His hatred of Republicans and Christanity is unbelievable.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My email to the show
joe@msnbc.com

Lawrence O'Donnell is an (edited my me). Was Kerry in Cambodia LARRY? Was he? Didn't Kerry lie about Cambodia when he was on the senate floor speaking about cutting off aid to the Contras? Didn't Kerry lie when he said in the debate that he never called Bush a liar? I guess you hate Kerry Don't since he is a liar?
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobD wrote:
O'Donnel has lost it. Who is paying this guy? I've always though this guy was way gone but never like this. He is as bad as Carval--won't even let John talk without calling him a lier.

SEND MSNBC AN E-MAIL...HE GETS HIS PAYCHECK FROM THEM Twisted Evil

OOH-YAH!
RippinRichie
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That guy pissed me off so much I found this site and made a donation.

And I'm not even a Bush supporter.

Right Wing Extremist Professional Break Dancer

Video clips of my confrontations with war protesters and PETA
http://popandlock.com/html/tv.html
flagreen
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think O'Niell may well have grounds for bringing a defamation of character suit against O'Donnell and MSNBC based on the false accusations leveled against him tonight.
RobD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent an email to Joe, he is laid up with a bad back if you did not know. I made it quite clear that the display of hate by O'Donnell is not going to allow me to continue to watch his show.
RobD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After that I think it is time to make a donation.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now they can play this screaming mememy with Al Gore's melt down and Deans shriek. Wow!! Anybody got all of them on videao tape? Wow!

Stevie, Sorry if I didn't take note of your post, but I was so upset about the Sinclair sellout and calling my mother and pouring a drink and I never watch MSNBC... so. Do keep us informed. Laughing

I would be losing my mind and friends if I didn't have all of you here. Very Happy
CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flagreen wrote:
I'm going to send O'Donnell an email complimenting him on his "Liar, Liar pants on Fire!" debating technique - very original.

I did send my e-mail but didn't put in the LIAR-LIAR..pants on fire!

What I wrote was get the duct tape out and shut O'Donnell up so Mr, O'Neill can answer the questions Wink

OOH-YAH!
Dave_R
Seaman Recruit

Lorie Byrd picked this up on the Polipundit blog.

Quote:
I am watching Scarborough Country right now and Lawrence O’Donnell has just lost it. He has been yelling at John O’Neill for about 12 minutes and called him a liar at least a couple dozen times during that same time period. He has continued to shout John O’Neill down after returning from commercial and now just called him a creepy liar. He has not let O’Neill get a word in edgewise and has not answered any charges beyond calling them lies. I can’t wait to get the trascript of this one. The Left is in total meltdown. I have never seen them this hysterical. Smells like raving desperation to me. If anyone else saw this I would love your comments.

Here's the link: http://polipundit.com/index.php?p=4724
Lily
Lieutenant

I just sent an email complaint to MSNBC about Lawerence O'Donnell asking that they think twice before having him back on the show if he can't control himself. I suspect Pat will be getting a lot of email about the segment.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RippinRichie wrote:
That guy pissed me off so much I found this site and made a donation.

And I'm not even a Bush supporter.

WELCOME! We are usually a peace loving group. We have a mission for the truth as the POWs and Swift Vets experienced. Hope you will consider our President for your precious vote. We have fun but try to stay positive. Don't know how tonight will be. Laughing CTW

Never Ever Kerry
flagreen
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goose man on deck!!!!
barneyrl
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: O'Donnell may have done us a favor Reply with quote

First of all, watching John O'Neill made me proud to have financially supported this organization. What we all witnessed was an all-out assault with John finding himself under enemy fire. And what did John do, quietly, firmly, calmly, cooly fired back. When O'Donnell yelled like a kid in the school yard, John wanted to calmly recite the the facts. Bravo John!

Second, the disrespect shown by O'Donnell for a veteran was disgusting. I suspect that O'Donnell has never worn the uniform.

Third, at one point in one of his many tirades O'Donnell was shouting about Nixon's illegal war in Vietnam. Ah-hah, a classic Kerry style anti-war protestor. Jane Fonda must have been getting goose bumps. O'Donnell demonstrated the true nature of the kind of protestors that our returning Vets faced coming home from Vietnam. Imagine having a whole group of O'Donnells in your face. Yikes!

And finally, I agree with everyone who wants a tape of this shown. I think it would be good to have it edited and put up on the web site with commentary such as, "This is how those who would have John Kerry be our President address Vietnam veterans who have raised legitimate concerns about John Kerry's record in Vietnam. Are these the kind of people we want to lead our country?"
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTW - Just think who Kerry has out there supporting (?) him:

O'Donnell - (nuff said)
Howard Dean - Yeeeehaaaa!
Al Gore - The kiss of death
Bill and Hil - Want to run in 2008
Richard Holbrooke - south end of donkey headed north
etc, ad nauseum!

With these clowns, what chance does he have? I think we're seeing the final meltdown of this whole ill-advised campaign. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 5 of 18

Jump to: