SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'Neill on Scarborough - Please comment HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flagreen
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTW wrote:
Yeah wait until Kerry and Bill fight it out for UN head??? Bill is hoping to get the position either through Kerry as Pres. or Hillary as Pres. OMG!

Now the DEAD GEESE?? Tonight is just too much!
Wow. "Great shot"...kills geese to prove he will support 2nd Amendment..
NUTS!!!! CTW

Never Ever Kerry

New bumber sticker;

"Honk for Kerry"
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Re: What did Thurlow say? Reply with quote

JohninTexas wrote:
I couldn't believe what I saw tonight!

But what is the real story? Didn't Thurlow actually get a Bronze Star and didn't the Citation say that it was for an action under enemy fire? What's the explanation for that happening if there was no enemy fire?

I haven't heard O'Neil's response. Is what that jerk screeching about correct or not?

yes, thurlow did... I'm sure he figured it was for the 'fire' of the mine and he jumped over to the 93 boat to help save the guys there....

there was only the fire from the boats toward shore.... no enemy fire.... Kerry wrote AAR for it.... see Navy Chief's research - will get the address for you later if you want .... or you can look down the topics - look for topic with lots of pages (maybe 17 or 1Cool and posted by NavyChief.... might be back a page
Thurlow did deserve the bronze star.... he jumped into action immediately - didn't wait to see if there was enemy fire coming from shore.... and he didn't run away like kerry..... Smile
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Donnell will be responsible for 5 more polling points for "W".
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, this guy was nuts - someone needed to come in with the straight jacket, a shot of Haldol and haul him off to the looney bin. I think the looney left will melt down even more in the next week as their hatred for Bush totally devours them and eats them alive. This is getting scarey as these people are really out of control and I thought O'Donnell was on the verge of becoming violent. And I wish O'Neill would sue his arse, and MSNBC as well, for slander, as this outrageous behavior has got to stop. And MSNBC needs to fire his a$$ TONIGHT. Shocked

Debbie
PowerPro
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Is there a way... Reply with quote

to send a PayPal to SwiftVets?

I have a credit card but am maxed out, I'm afraid.

Please let me know!

Thank you SBVs & POWs FT! Your service to this country is incalculable!!!
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got a phone call from the AFLAC duck...he's voting "W".
JohninTexas
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Thurlow Reply with quote

RobD wrote:
Johin,

If O'Donnell had stopped yelling you would have herd the Theourlo's(sp?) bronze star and Kerry's said there was enamy fire. But most of the men there said that there was none. John was also tring to say that the report that was the basses of the citations was written and sent from a Cost Gaurd cutter and the only Officer that was involved in the fight that was on the Cutter was Kerry. So in effect Kerry wrote what would eventually be the language that is one both his and Theorlo's Bronze star citation.

So are we saying that Thurlow accepted a bogus Citation . . . i.e., Citation says there was enemy fire and there really wasn't any? I'm not attacking Thurlow but if that's the case, no wonder geeks like O'Donnell go berserk. Does seem to be a double standard. John
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch Bill O right now.
DenisC
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best/only thing we can do is DOUBLE UP on our DONATIONS. That is what I did.

We must get the new ad up in PA. I'll be glad when this is over. It is making me crazy.
flagreen
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh how sweet it will be to watch Scarborough a week from next Tuesday night. I can only hope MSNBC keeps O'Donnell on long enough to watch him suffer as the votes are tallied.
barneyrl
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: OK, I took the challenge and e-mailed Joe Reply with quote

Here it is:

As a dedicated and well informed conservative, I want you to know how delighted I am that you have Lawerence O'Donnell as your representative for liberals. For those who think conservatived are mean and nasty and don't care about others, O'Donnell is great. He demonstrates that when it comes to being just down-right mean and nasty, nobody can do it better than a liberal.

In fact Lawerence got himself so worked up he managed to unmask his true core. Screaming at John O'Neill he complained about "Nixon's illegal war". It turns out that O'Donnell is as much a crazy anti-war protestor as John Kerry was. He'll be getting love letters from Jane Fonda.

All kidding aside, there is one thing I was deeply troubled about. John O'Neill is a miltary veteran. He is a man who wore our Nation's uniform and served in combat. Lawerence may not like his message, but the lack of respect and the outright contempt that he showed for John O'Neill deserves both an apology and another opportunity for John to return to your show with Mr. O'Donnell locked in his dressing room.

Joe, if you don't specifically comment on O'Donnell's improper conduct when you return, I am afraid I will be ashamed of you and will be unable to continue to watch your show. And you were looking like such a great alternative to Greta.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelle Malkin just put this up
Quote:
Something unbelievable just went down on MSNBC's Scarborough Country. Lawrence O'Donnell screamed at John O'Neill for two segments as substitute host Pat Buchanan hopelessly tried to moderate. O'Donnell interrupted O'Neill every few seconds, repeatedly called the Vietnam veteran a "liar" and a "creep," and sneered, scowled, and shouted at the top of his lungs about how O'Neill did nothing to stop the war.

O'Neill was his usual calm, dignified self--trying civilly to inject facts into the hate-filled O'Donnell's tirades. I swear O'Donnell acted like he was on something. He looked and sounded absolutely crazed. The scene was eerily reminiscent of this.

I'm paraphrasing here, but John O'Neill noted that O'Donnell demonstrated the choice we face on Nov. 2--Kerry-supporting screamers like O'Donnell or an administration that can deal with the threats we face rationally.

I wonder if MSNBC will have the balls to put up an unedited transcript. Stay tuned. And if anybody has video of the show that I can link to, let me know.

More on O'Donnell's recent rantings against "simpleminded" people of faith at Dave's Blurbs and Betsy's Page.

Drive them madder: Donate to the Swift Boat Vets and POWs for Truth here.

Notice how she called for contributions to "drive them nadder.: Go Michelle.

http://www.michellemalkin.com/
GT
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, O'Donnell's canniption just compelled me to make a donation to SBVT, and you know what - I feel damn good about it!
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I remember Thurlow, said that he had always thought that the Bronze Star was for helping the disabled boat...He didn't learn until years later that it was not.....and Kerry had written the report..he didn't receive the star until he had already returned to the states..
igor
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:13 am    Post subject: Re: What did Thurlow say? Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
JohninTexas wrote:
I couldn't believe what I saw tonight!

But what is the real story? Didn't Thurlow actually get a Bronze Star and didn't the Citation say that it was for an action under enemy fire? What's the explanation for that happening if there was no enemy fire?

I haven't heard O'Neil's response. Is what that jerk screeching about correct or not?

yes, thurlow did... I'm sure he figured it was for the 'fire' of the mine and he jumped over to the 93 boat to help save the guys there....

there was only the fire from the boats toward shore.... no enemy fire.... Kerry wrote AAR for it.... see Navy Chief's research - will get the address for you later if you want .... or you can look down the topics - look for topic with lots of pages (maybe 17 or 1Cool and posted by NavyChief.... might be back a page
Thurlow did deserve the bronze star.... he jumped into action immediately - didn't wait to see if there was enemy fire coming from shore.... and he didn't run away like kerry..... Smile

Here is what Kerry doesn't want you to know...

New Document Indicates Kerry Wrote Disputed Vietnam Report
http://www2.swiftvets.com/article.php?story=200410010639384
Dated: Friday, October 01 2004 @ 06:00 AM PDT
Viewed: 7412 times
-- by Thomas Lipscomb

Kerry fled after other swift boat hit mine, author says
http://www2.swiftvets.com/article.php?story=20041008073016702
Dated: Thursday, October 07 2004 @ 09:00 AM PDT
Viewed: 1421 times
-- by Mannix Porterfield
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 7 of 18

Jump to: