SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is the attached worse than Abu Ghraib?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Is the attached worse than Abu Ghraib? Reply with quote

ROTC DAD, Mikest and other left wing moralizers:

Are these photos worse than what several Americans did at Abu Ghraib? Yes or no?

(WARNING....GRAPHIC PICTURES....)

I'm going to leave this up for a while but beware. If you don't have a strong stomach don't open the links. It's the Paul Johnson beheading and it is a lesson for leftwing moralizers. ASPB as Moderator

http://www.drudgereport.com/pj2.jpg

http://www.drudgereport.com/pj1.jpg

http://www.drudgereport.com/pj.jpg
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to put these sorry a** libs in their spot. This is the direct result of the liberal movement in this country and it has to stop now. Liberals beware your day's of glory are about over!!!! Hope you are proud John Kerry and company!!!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Are these photos worse than what several Americans did at Abu Ghraib? Yes or no?

Yes, of course they're much worse.

For those who try to draw a moral equivalence between what Islamo-fascisti are doing on a regular basis to what a handful of soldiers run amok did in Abu Ghraib is naive at best.

Dishonest and fraudulent, at worst.

Yes, Teddy, Saddam's torture chambers are opened under new management. Rolling Eyes

We need to kill as many of these b***ards as possible - before they can kill more of us! And if you don't think this kind of thing is possible and even likely right here in our country, think again.

But get your head out of the clouds of your alternate-universe utopianism, first. These people are
evil.

Last edited by Navy_Navy_Navy on Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Quote:

Yes, of course they're much worse.

Navy_Navy_Navy, I am awaiting the usual qualified apologetics from the Left:

"Yes, they're worse, BUT...... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH DRIVEL DRIVEL ..."

and/or the American-hating:

"We deserved it" or "We caused it."

It's not naivite, fraud or dishonesty, though. It stems from the anti-Western philosophy widely taught in schools and colleges these days known as "Moral Relativism." This has resulted in mass moral confusion, which causes the "hi Mr. Terrorist, I'll be nice to you" lack-of-backbone-to-defend-one's-self phenomenon. The adherents to this "Postmodern" philosophy honestly believe that one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter. They don't understand that in reality, the "one man's terrorist" they refer to is indeed a freedom fighter, but only for one type of man: the barbarian, and the "freedom" they refer to is the freedom of the barbarians to butcher innocent others.

As I've said before, Kerry is the Avatar of this phenomenon.

FDL
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something tells me the left-wingers will remain silent on this one. Unless, they can blame Bush for it.

Anyone on the left who feels these slimeballs can be negotiated with should be given a plane ticket to go over and negotiate with them. Let them volunteer to be the next hostage that gets beheaded. Evil or Very Mad
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too am so sick over today's news. I have prayed all day for this man, his family, his loved ones, our President, and our nation.

I hope that this finally wakes up all those in this nation and the world that have defended these bastards and cowards that not only did this, but the rest of the terrorists. I don't understand how these people can condone what these terrorists are doing. Why don't they understand that the main goal of these people is to kill as many Americans as they can.

These terrorists do not care if you are a democrat, republican, conservative, liberal, or other political party. They do not care if you are religious or not, they do not care if you support them or not. All they care about is killing as many of us as they can. In fact, they have made the statement that, "Their war on the United States of America will be considered a success if at least 4,000,000 Americans are killed!" If they manage to kill 4 million or more Americans, then this nation will have at least ten to fifty times more wounded and injured Americans.

What about this do these liberals and democrats in our nation do not understand. If we do not pull together as a nation, and quit all this infighting over this issue, it will tear this nation apart. If these terrorists manage to start mass attacks on this nation, to them, it will not matter who they kill. They want to kill each one of us, our spouses, our children, our mothers and fathers, our brothers and sisters, our relatives, our co-workers, our friends, our grandchildren, etc...

These people are loving all the anti-war, anti-government, anti-Bush talk and movements in this nation. They love it because they have learned from America's past that if they just keep fighting, and the right people get in power, that eventually America will give up, tuck our tails between our legs, and run just like we did in Vietnam, Somulia, Lebanon, and other places.

That's why these terrorists and those that support them are supporting John F. Kerry for President, and that the liberals in this nation get back in power.

Damn these people and traitors!

It's time for the gloves to come off!

FRIGGIN WAR WOOF!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
ASPB

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Something tells me the left-wingers will remain silent on this one. Unless, they can blame Bush for it.

Anyone on the left who feels these slimeballs can be negotiated with should be given a plane ticket to go over and negotiate with them. Let them volunteer to be the next hostage that gets beheaded. Evil or Very Mad

Lew,

It's a natural trait of the left......If it's good for America or the Right....Silence! Unless they can spin it like the "9.11 Omission" (and that's not a spelling error! Wink) all you get is silence.

The primary example is the booming economy we've had for almost a year....from the Mainsewer Media....Silence!
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited by Moderator - Sparky see the PM I just sent you!

War Dog
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: