SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'Neill on Scarborough - Please comment HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
Folks. Maybe we have it wrong. Maybe O'Donnell's and Buchanan's routines are staged. Did you not think it was a "good copy/bad cop routine?"

Maybe this is the final run for the roses for NBC and MSN getting their licks in on the president under the cloak of a phony show? Perhaps they just used John O'Neill as a stage prop to so that O'Donnell could try to humiliate him? Perhaps the entire idea was to brand him with the name "liar" enough that people start believing it?

Maybe Joe Scarborough is off of the show for a reason. Maybe he quit or maybe he doesn't have the stomach to participate in what could be a cynical end game they are playing to drive home the vote for Kerry in the last 2 weeks. We all know that the MSM is going to get uglier and nastier with each passing day. Should we be surprised?

The director of the show could have turned off O'Donnell's mike if he wanted too. When Chrissy Matthews interviewed Cleland it was just a one on one interview .O'Donnell was not in on it. But they wanted someone to attack O'Neill.
James Rebe'l
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could not sleep I was so mad at O'Donnald. "liar is all he could say", sounds like a NAZI trying to flood one out with blind emotions rather than civil argument. I would have punched him. My next $100. to the Swift Vets is hereby dedicated to John O'Neill as a responce to O'Donnald. Here it is!!!! $100. today!!
directorblue
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: a Reply with quote

Want revenge on O'Donnell (better known by the nicknames "partisan hack" and "supershill")?

Give another donation, no matter how small, to both the Swiftvets ( https://www.swiftvets.com/swift/ccdonation.php?op=donate&site=SwiftVets ) and the George W. Bush campaign ( http://www.georgewbush.com/Default.aspx ).

That will be the best way to tell O'Democrat to go pound sand for another four years.
wmnewton
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John O'Neill was great last night. I wish that he could have gotten more facts presented but Larry the screaming idiot thought he could shout him down. I think that the screaming backfired because it demonstrated just how desparate these people are.

Here is another $100 contribution dedicated to John O'Neill.
Let's stop Kerry in PA.

Wayne Newton
beansoup
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone notice any difference between O'Donnell and a screaming Chimpanzee.?? Laughing

John is cool Cool . John's demeanor was so nice, he had O'Donnell choking on his words..John sure raised O'Donnell's blood pressure Rolling Eyes

If the public is smart enough to realize that the MSM is bias, it would mean that the MSM is talking to the Liberals,because I know I don't watch the MSM channels...I hope the Reps don't watch them, so that leaves the Libs..That would be their base anyway... Laughing Laughing

BRING IT HOME W. Laughing

"Swiftvet Donation site"
http://swift1.he.net/~swiftvet/index.php

Last edited by beansoup on Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Folks. Maybe we have it wrong. Maybe O'Donnell's and Buchanan's routines are staged. Did you not think it was a "good copy/bad cop routine?"

Maybe this is the final run for the roses for NBC and MSN getting their licks in on the president under the cloak of a phony show? Perhaps they just used John O'Neill as a stage prop to so that O'Donnell could try to humiliate him? Perhaps the entire idea was to brand him with the name "liar" enough that people start believing it?

Maybe Joe Scarborough is off of the show for a reason. Maybe he quit or maybe he doesn't have the stomach to participate in what could be a cynical end game they are playing to drive home the vote for Kerry in the last 2 weeks. We all know that the MSM is going to get uglier and nastier with each passing day. Should we be surprised?

After thinking about this for quite some time last night, I agree with this quote. I also accused MSNBC of this when I sent my letter to them last night. The only thing that bothers me is that I have seen Pat B seem, at least, to be on the Swiftvets side. But, O'Donnell's mike could have been cut. It "should" have been cut". But, the other side of the coin to this is that this looked so bad for the libs that it will probably do them more damage than good. I'm not sure what I would have thought if I were a viewer who didn't know anything about the Swiftvets or had not read the book. I think I would have just turned it off in midstream. Then again, by repeating liar, liar over and over is the dems method of getting their message across. Repeat the lie often enough, long enough, that people are brainwashed into believing it.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
barneyrl
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Here's a little more direct link to O'Donnell's performance Reply with quote

Here is a more direct link to last night's performance of O'Donnell screaming his lungs out at John O'Neill. Ladies and gentlemen, this is a perfect example of the kind of folks in the Kerry camp:

http://64.91.230.181/~recycler/videos/windbag.WMV

breezy
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my letter to Joe kind of simple but so how i feel
Joe .

I am sorry about your back My prayers go out to you and yours
but please please address the behavior of larry towards John O'Neil on your show Friday night .. Certainly someone could have turned down his microphone .

we all know the briefs were signed off by the dispatcher ( come on ) and we all ( all being every conservative and vet in this nation ) now know more then ever that John Kerry sent the briefs to the dispatcher and is really not the right man to lead this nation

We should be honored and thank God that George W Bush is willing to take on yet another four years and wants to hold on to his job .

I really believe your( conservative) ( what a gentleman !!!! ) pollster there got it right this is getting out of control any way out of hand and just sick and that ( my inserting now ) the liberals and democrats need to get a hold of themselves and dare I say grow up .

I understand people get carried away but please ... this is not sport these commentaries do not need game ( or to have their war face and tone game on )
passion and knowledge is power facing the issues at hand and dealing with them not yelling evading and accusing guests and veterans of being liars over and over again .. I really do not want to see larry on your show again before or during the election ( if so I shall change the dial even if I have to watch I don't know dog the bounty hunter or something .) I am not alone on that Joe . I am sorry not a threat here just not good evening watching it upset my stomach watching larry go on and on ..
You are a wonderful , dynamic ,and good and passionate man Joe you must admit his ( larry's) behavior was sick and offensive and if any democrat thought he was just and okay .. I have concerns ..
On the other hand what a gentleman and trooper John O'Neil was and Pat seemed rather discusted with larry I am sure but did not want to ahh dare I say cause any friction with a ( I can not believe this title a senior political annalist ) Bring in Mike Barnacle ( spelling )
oh well it upset me so much I made another donation to the swiftys as did many
god bless you and yours
always carin carlin berletic
( from Tarrytown ny living in yamouthport on old cape cod )
trust me the cape is not backing kerry here .. Wink
Jette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the email address for the Media Contact at General Electric, parent company of NBC-Universal: david.frail@ge.com

O'Donnell has been particularly offensive over the last couple of weeks, and regardless of what the strategy was to have him on, his foul mouth should not be tolerated.

John O'Neill is due an APOLOGY by O'Donnell, as is the audience who tuned in to watch him. O'Donnell's tactics to scream over John and not allow him to speak are typical of someone who fears what is being said. John should be given 30 minutes of uninterrupted airtime to compensate for his time last night, as well as time to actually say what he was there to say in the first place.

Debate is fine. Ad hominem attacks and verbal assaults are not. O'Donnell must account for his actions and words.
kman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
kman wrote:

We caught it on TIVO. After cooling off, the wife and I sat our 10 and 14 year olds in front of the TV, and asked them if they could "find the democrat". I then told the kids this is why we vote Republican in this household!

Man I'm p!ssed!

Kman

well, what's the verdict? did they 'find' the democrat?

"Let me guess, Dad.....the one screaming?" Not a tough quiz for kids whose first polysyllabic word was <grin> Republican!

Does NBC even care? Maybe they are trying to start a new reality show where guests are invited to appear only to be shouted down by party hack NBC employees. Maybe we should be writing Joe to move over to FOX.

Kurt
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The strategy at MSNBC is clear. Their ratings soar when O`Neill and other swiftees appear. They love the ratings boost but don`t want the truth to come out regarding Kerry`s miserable Vietnam record. O`Donnells job is to shout the swiftees down at every opportunity. Next week, my bet is that Scarborough and Buchanan will be pre-empted so Chris Matthews can dominate with Bill Clinton coverage.
breezy
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[color=blue]you know years ago General Electic used to
be the company with slogan

"We Bring Good Things to Life "
and thats just what i said in my email to the above posted addy
not sure if it will help but i tried with heart ..

then again perhaps this was a good thing hope the money poured in to the swiftys .
xoxoxo [/color] Razz
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most annoying line of badgering of O'Neill, repeated multiple times by O'Donnell:
"What did you do to END the war?"

A more meaningful question, a question that would never be asked by O'Donnell, but that would have highlighted the honor and heroism of all SwiftVets as compared to the personally opportunistic anti-American actions of John Kerry:
What did you do to try to WIN the war?!

My favorite comment of the night by Pat, reintroducing O'Donnel approximately 34 minutes into the program:
"Lawrence O'Donnell, MSNBC's Senior Political analyst <short pause> until later tonight!" <laughter>

We can only hope!
kman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveL wrote:
Most annoying line of badgering of O'Neill, repeated multiple times by O'Donnell:
"What did you do to END the war?"

I know it would have been beneath O’Neill to respond, but it would have been cool to hear:

“What did I do to end the war?.....What did I do to end the war? I killed f’n communists and did everything humanly possible to keep communists from killing innocents—FOR MY WHOLE TOUR!"

Kurt
knightowl77
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jette wrote:
Here is the email address for the Media Contact at General Electric, parent company of NBC-Universal: david.frail@ge.com

O'Donnell has been particularly offensive over the last couple of weeks, and regardless of what the strategy was to have him on, his foul mouth should not be tolerated.

John O'Neill is due an APOLOGY by O'Donnell, as is the audience who tuned in to watch him. O'Donnell's tactics to scream over John and not allow him to speak are typical of someone who fears what is being said. John should be given 30 minutes of uninterrupted airtime to compensate for his time last night, as well as time to actually say what he was there to say in the first place.

Debate is fine. Ad hominem attacks and verbal assaults are not. O'Donnell must account for his actions and words.

O'Donnel needs to be fired. This kind of behavior cannot be tolerated by any reputable networks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 13 of 18

Jump to: