SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Showing cancelled
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UnitedWeStand
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished watching Stolen Honor. I downloaded the $4.99 pay-per-view version from their web site. What a great film!!!

My only wish is that the owners of the film would allow us to mass distribute it over the internet. I understand they need to make their money back from production, but every person in America needs to see this before election day!!!
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wednesdaychild wrote:

let drudge know. or i will be happy to send your post to him.
Sing out man

Tell anybody that will listen that these theater owners must be made to understand that bowing to pressure by the Democrats to not show STOLEN HONOR is a violation of our right to free speech. In my mind they are tantamount to those in Nazi Germany who piled books on Hitler's book burning pyres. It is disgraceful and totally goes against our Constitutional rights.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UnitedWeStand wrote:
I just finished watching Stolen Honor. I downloaded the $4.99 pay-per-view version from their web site. What a great film!!!

My only wish is that the owners of the film would allow us to mass distribute it over the internet. I understand they need to make their money back from production, but every person in America needs to see this before election day!!!

I disagree. At this point they do not need to make money. There is something far more important at stake here than money. They should make STOLEN HONOR available for dowmload from the internet at NO CHARGE.
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Never give in to violence Reply with quote

No American should ever give in to intimidation. This happened in the 60's and 70's when cowardly faculty and administrators at many of our elite universities caved in to the radical Left bombthrowers, the people Kerry got into bed with.

This can never be allowed to happen again. We must fight these brownshirts of the extreme Left and their soft Left allies in the media.
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Showing cancelled Reply with quote

I live in central NJ and saw NO news coverage of this event. Again an example of the media working on behalf of Kerry... this event is no different than took place in Nazi Germany. Just think of the news coverage if a pro 527 Bush organization stopped the showing of Up the River????

Whatever happens next the public need to take control of the media and one approach is to learn and use the tactics from Kerry, DNC, and Kerry 527s...perhaps reverse engineering and using the same tactics to down play Stolen Honor and Sinclair Broadcasting...

JK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Stolen Honor" All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: