SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We have to do something for O'Neill.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send in as much money as you can so that we can blanket PA with ads. I think that tribute would suit him the best if it led to PA going for Bush.
becca1223
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just donated $25. Wish it could have been a lot more, but I'm feeding 4 rugrats Very Happy

Mr. O'Neills gift...November 2nd, Veterans' Day Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Razz Razz Razz
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want to really help John O'Neil? Then get out there and support his message!

If you get out and troll all the bulletin boards, particularly in blogosphere, you will find a lot of discussion on this from last night's show. The "Liar, Liar, Liar" theme provides a perfect opening for us, if we'll just quit yakking and get out and do something.

I've already found several boards discussing this. There are a few liberals on these boards trotting out the same old lines about Swiftees being discredited, etc.

I don't get into it with them. Instead I post a fairly simple message:

Quote:
Any liberal or Democrat who wants to call John O’Neil, and the Swift Boat vets, a “liar” has a very simple exedient at their disposal: urge John Kerry to release the over 100 pages of his service records that have been withheld from public scrutiny. If those records were released it would either vindicate the Swiftboat vets, or blow them out of the water.

Why has John Kerry made public only selected records? Why hasn’t he made public all of them? Does he, indeed, have something to hide?

Bush has ordered all his records released (yes, some are still trickling out, but this is an artifact of the disorganization of the TANG records).
FUZZY
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time I hear him speak my heart goes up in my throat.

You John, have lifted my spirits and healed much pain in my soul, mind and body.

I wish we could show you how thankful we all are to you for showing America who the REAL heros were and who the real coward/traitor/liar was then and is now.

You have my best wishes and I now have a new dream. The dream is to one day shake your hand.

God bless the American people whith their good hearts and high morals and may he if he will, prevent US from having that low-life/coward/traitor/liar in the White House.

A.D. Barron
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: audio for scarborough Reply with quote

can anyone tell me where to go to listen to the audio for scarborough, I missed it, please let me know
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minnie, it's got its own thread: http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14162
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: scarborough Reply with quote

thank you for the audio site, practically feel ogff the chair laughing, that guy needsa straight jacket, what a wacko, o'neill was superb
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a great tribute to John O'Neil would be a statue to his 3 shipmates who he refers to when he talks about John Kerry meeting with the enemy in Paris. Remember, I lost three shipmates while John Kerry was meeting with the enemy in Paris.
ondryland
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: John O'Neill Reply with quote

How about a "UFC Book Sequel", and then "the Movie" ( I am still waiting for the movie") and then an Ambassadorship or Cabinet Position. We could surely lobby President Bush for that. Mr. O'Neill has surely proven his mettle under the most difficult circumstances. He is a Great American.

Anyone that could sit with Lawrence O'Donnell under the circumstances he did last night should probably sainted.

ondryland

Thanks to all of you for all you have done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: