SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jacksonville, FL - Bush Country
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BenJax, I'd be fired up as all hell. I would dearly love to go to a Bush rally and scream and cheer and wave my LUBYA, DUBYA! signs. Smile

It must have been incredible to be in that size of a crowd of like-minded voters. (Can ya see me turning pea green, here? Wink )
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are giving me the creeps talking about all that goofy 70's stuff. Linda Ronstadt (sp?) used to date Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown. How is that for a blast from the past.

Radar love..lol. What was that supposed to mean, anyway?

You know what a freak I was in the 70's? I liked Frank Sinatra. Frank Sinatra, I swear to God. My brother used to give me a hard time, and say that Sinatra was a Democrat. Ha! Then in the 80's he switched parties and supported Reagan, so I got the last laugh on my brother. As per usual. I still love Sinatra. Hey, remember when our favorite author-ette, Kitti Kelli wrote that smear book about him? What is it with that broad? Does she put everyone I like on her hit list?

I was born in 1960, btw, so go figure about the music.
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone notice the "Women for Kerry" signs in the tv shots of Kerry. there is at least one in each.

Those signs did not exist until it was reported the Bush was winning the female vote.
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a woman and I see a Women for Kerry sign on TV, then, ipso facto I will vote for Kerry!

Why doesn't the Bush campaign think of doing this? <I am a zombie woman, and I... must...follow...the...signs...>

LOL, I am getting seriously campaign fatigued.

W is for Women
K is for Kooks
(And this Woman is for W!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: