SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WashTimes: Kerry Lies-- Comment HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: MSN reaction Reply with quote

Truegrit wrote:
Don't expect the mainstream media to run with the breaking story, no matter how explosive. Having allowed themselves to be "coordinated" with Kerry campaign (a la the German press in the 30's which was "gleichshaltung'd into the Joseph Goebbels propaganda machine), they will do everything they can to sweep it under the rug.

Koppel and ABC failed the test, by failing to make Kerry's trips to Paris a subject of investigative importance. If Kerry's activities surrounding the Silver Star (or was it a Bronze star) of 35 or 36 years ago are relevant, than why wasn't his trip to Paris in 1970, which his operatives are trying to keep the wraps on.

The mainstream media has failed in their duty of serving as the public watchdog, because of liberal partisan bias.

Agreed Truegrit Sad Those of you not in the DC area should know that the Washington Times is not considered a major newspaper. It is in fact very conservative and is considered a tabloid by many. They have been running many ariticles regarding the truth about Kerry and they are ignored by all the rest.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Washington Times story Reply with quote

Maybe Sean Hannity would run with it (both on his radio show and on Hannity and Colmes) if enough people contacted him. Hannity is ready and willing to bash Kerry with whatever he can get his hands on, and can reach some of the lefties who root for Colmes on FoxNews.

I can remember in 2000 that Al Gore was actually leading in the polls until a few of his self-embellishments during the debates were found to be contrary to the facts, which hurt his credibility. Maybe this one will hurt Kerry's credibility, since he did mention talking to the Security Council during the debates, but foreign leaders are less likely than American Democrat sycophants to cover up Kerry's lies, especially when they know that they might have to deal with Bush for another four years!

It's worth a shot--let's run with it!
breezy
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I joined his blog today ... I had visited often and couldnt help but notice it can be a little rocky over there with a strong liberal posts and troll activity but then again this is america and to see the right and patriots (like here )defend and state their facts is powerful and rewarding ( when time allows ) cause these boards as many of you know can be quite addicting .. I can not tell you folks here enough time and time again how much your posts have helped me when i myself was angered or down ... Thankyou !!!!!!
I do not mean to offend anyone .. Just want the spirit and passion of all our mutual cause ( not to ever see the likes of kerry as president ) ever not seem unobtainable because never have I see the likes of such wonderful and high octaine doers as I have seen on these boards and the mods here are saints .... ( you do an awesome job day after day )
ohanakat
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can't know which lie will stick with someone. Piling on each and every one and continuing to reach anyone who might listen will have an effect. Kerry's base is not solid and I'd like to believe that the thought of actually fighting for the guy would leave a lot of folks cold. Luke warm support can evaporate very quickly.

Kat
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is 11:45 am and I've been listening to the Laura Ingraham show and she has been discussing this during her show, too. Send this article to as many people that you can. Over on the Bandit's website, Jenjis Kahn posted the link to the interview with Kerry by the Boston Globe in December of 2003 http://www.boston.com/news/politics/president/kerry/interview/ where you can read the full dialogue. In my opinion, this article vindicates the Swift Boats because they have been villified in showing Kerry up for the fabricator that he is! They were criticized for objecting to his lies 35 years ago, but this was just months ago!! If nothing else, it makes him look foolish, doesn't it??? Evil or Very Mad
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohanakat wrote:
We can't know which lie will stick with someone. Piling on each and every one and continuing to reach anyone who might listen will have an effect. Kerry's base is not solid and I'd like to believe that the thought of actually fighting for the guy would leave a lot of folks cold. Luke warm support can evaporate very quickly.

Kat

More on that from my wife, who says that she has seen some voter apathy in normally strong Democratic ranks. These people are so disenchanted with F-ing that they don't plan to vote. Now I would rather see a vote for Dubya than a non vote, but I guess that we will take what we can get.
Keith
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't had much time to post here in awhile. Been debating over at FourthRail and also trying to keep up the fight on my own website/blog takes a lot of time. Good to see everyone still activiely engaged Smile

With a week to go, I tried to capture most of Kerry's biggest lies on my site:

http://thinkinboutstuff.netfirms.com/

If I missed any big ones, would appreciate the feedback.

Thanks... Keith
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthserum wrote:
The Joel Mobray story in the Washington Times is not going to make a difference. It's just Kerry lying again and the MSM doesn't care about any of his lies. This story is a disappointment if you ask me.
It's just a week before election and the MSM is not going to start at this late date suddenly debunking all of Kerry's lies. The only thing now is for everyone to get out and vote next Tuesday.

Joel was on Fox & Friends this morning to discuss the story. I don't think they've said a word about it since. Not even Linda Vester. Fox HAS, however, talked about those freeking missing weapons or whatever they are about a million times, only when they haven't been showing John Frick and Bill Frack.

I thought this story was something old? Or is this new news? I have heard no explanation from the administration on how this happened or why or if they really were keeping it a secret?

The liberal sites are actually laughing at what they call the lie story, Bush's lame attempt at an October surprise. Are we surprised that they don't see Kerry's lies as any big deal?

Kimberly
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush was talking about the Washington Times story.

Why don't we e-mail the story to the news media and demand them to follow up on this story. There is no harm in trying. It is too important for not trying. Any takers.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God and Country wrote:

Why don't we e-mail the story to the news media and demand them to follow up on this story. There is no harm in trying. It is too important for not trying. Any takers.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Lazy MSM...(IE most of them)....listen to Rush to figure out what they should write about (IE spin against)

Hannity has the Bush Interview tonight...very high ratings....if he mentions it at all it will be very high focus
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God and Country wrote:

can you post email addresses for the main ones here? Smile
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Washington Times story Reply with quote

I just E-mailed Hannity and Brit Hume at Fox about this.

Since Kerry said during the second debate, before some 50 million people, that he "talked to all of them" [Security Council nations], but is known to have spoken to 3, did not speak with 4 others, out of 15, he therefore lied before the American people. 3 to 11 out of 15 is not "all".

But I guess that depends on what the definition of "all" is. Something like "all" the news that's fit to print?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a huge list of media contacts in the R&R forum - look in the sticky at the top - threads of interest.
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Kerry lies, ??? etal Reply with quote

The MSM is now married at the hips with this nut case, they have put

every thing on him, the last best(??) hope for the 1960's anti-war, anti

everything's they love so much, WHEN HE FAILS THEY DO ALSO, the

divide will have been reached, and down the slope with him they will

go,, Hillonwheels Clikton , will understand this and run to the center.

They the MSM have matched him lie for lie, and it is showing on their

tired faces, check out little timmey rustey bucket, (one here said he

only drinks to much) well I think he and the others or afraid, very afraid

as truth has its way even in these sick minds, and guilt is taking its toll.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Washington Times article Reply with quote

The Bush campaign has picked up on this. Here is their spin:

http://www.georgewbush.com/blog/

"Sometimes, it seems like John Kerry craves the approval of other countries so much, he'll say anything. A report in today's Washington Times suggests that Kerry simply invented meetings with U.N. Security Council officials that never happened, and then used them to justify his 2002 vote to go to war. "

They could have played this up more, like saying that Kerry lied to 50 million people during the second debate, when he said,

"I went to meet with the members of the Security Council in the week before we voted. I went to New York. I talked to all of them to find out how serious they were about really holding Saddam Hussein accountable."

ALL of them? Not including Mexico, Columbia, and Bulgaria?

Funny that Kerry would overlook those three. Bulgaria did send troops to Iraq. American soldiers are helping Columbia battle terrorist drug lords. Bush also had close ties to Mexican President Vicente Fox while he was still Governor of Texas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: