SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WashTimes: Kerry Lies-- Comment HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Navy 3x! Smile
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
breezy
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God Bless Bret ( fox news just mentioned it Smile )
I still believe this one will have legs in a launch against the nonsence of kerry's lie
breezy
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and then they gave it a whole segment ... (better then not )
i cant quote it word for battem but basics here

showed that it started with viet nam

and i quote ( why does he keep doing )

Kerry lied .... all agreed "he lied ... "

he paints himself in a corner ..

{Point made by panel all in agreement " all these polls show Bush way ahead in the better character issue" }
and this does matter ...

wow to sum it all up the last swifty add "Why"
Doesnt it kind of slam ya and hit your heart and right home

as the swift boat adds say " Because in a time of war character and Honest does Matter "
mangdawg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat[/quote]

More on that from my wife, who says that she has seen some voter apathy in normally strong Democratic ranks. These people are so disenchanted with F-ing that they don't plan to vote. Now I would rather see a vote for Dubya than a non vote, but I guess that we will take what we can get.[/quote]

i'm a strong,although not avowed, democrat but when it comes to Kerry, as much as i detest her, i'd rather vote for Jane Fonda. at least she didn't break an oath of honor or betray the trust of fellow soldiers.

how can we put our trust in such a turn-coat and go to sleep in secrurity?

Zell spoke for me on the national stage.

there's more of us out here than you'd expect
breezy
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well there it is the spin .... "its not a valid paper" .. but sean brought it up with conviction on the coat tails of Bush's interview ....

point another Yet another major lie confronted !!!!!! Razz

here we go with the weapon thing Rolling Eyes
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have a gut feeling that he did have some contact with Russia, China, and France..maybe others...those that were paid off by Sadamm so they would vote to keep US out of Iraq. They would not admit to it because they would implicate themselves while the US investigation is ongoing into the Oil for Food program scam.
So, they were telling him that waiting and letting sanctions work was their preference without (maybe) Kerry aware of their real motives ($$$). Remember they wanted their money from Sadamm before he was taken out because there would be no way they would get their pay for weapons etc from the banks in Syria.
Kerry fell for the discussion for delaying any war action in his perception of peace and internationalism. I think they played him!

Bush did "check-mate" by going into Iraq. Kerry told of the meetings because he thought he was right by meeting with them and just plain didn't see the play,and now Kerry can't tell the truth: Either he lied as they are suggesting, or he calls his "allies" liars and that opens up the investigation of their involvement even more.
He is stuck. But will anyone anywhere follow this up and report it???? I have been waiting and now.... nothing! I am not an investigator but I sure wish I was or could do it. Where is Heraldo? Who could do this?

We know he lies but I think he was had by the Big Guys in this game. He is not a big guy....just an opportunist. And that made him a perfect "target". CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: