SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry takes lead in Rasmussen poll 48% to 46%
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These polls are rigged. If you read Ann Coulter's book "Slander" she documents how all the MSM tried to rig things the election night so that people would stay home and not vote. They were calling states for Gore before they really knew to throw off Bush voters.
Recently I read an article about polls and I can't recall where, somewhere on the net and there had been a study done on these polls and whoever did this came up with the Mason Dixon poll being the most accurate. I've been following that one and Bush has been doing well with it.
Here's another thing to think about. Bush had a rally in Jacksonville over the weekend and filled up the stadium.
38 people showed up for Rosie O's "big Bush bash" , 200 people showed up Cher's rally, and Edwards had about 1200 people at his rally this weekend in Florida. People walked away from a rally for Kerry in Minnesota last week.
I somehow don't think the Kedwards are doing as well as the MSM and the polls would like you to believe.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polls? Only one that counts is the one we ALL get to take part in!
Polls are only as good as the questions they ask and to who. There are a gazillion ways of tilting a Poll in the direction you want by just the questions, nevermind tossing out certain responses.
I will say this though, most of the Polls are showing a very tight race, with Bush having a slight lead.
Do not give up the faith, keep ip the fight and see you all November 2d at the Polls!!
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blue9t3 wrote:
Givemefreedom, way to go--sounds like a nice afternoon. I have a question for you, what if the homeowner was lying unconsious on his front lawn with a kerry/edwards sign busted over his head? how many points can I get for that?
(please hurry, the suns out and Im going for a ride) Evil or Very Mad

I think that counts as 2 points! The ambulance drivers would go vote for Bush cuz you just kept them in business! Laughing
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Rasmussen Poll Reply with quote

Remember that Rasmussen poll on Monday morning showing Kerry leading by 2%?

Now it's Bush 48.8 Kerry 47.1. Half the weekend polling is out of the average now, and Bush has gained a net 3.7% since Monday.

This has happened the last three weekends in a row at Rasmussen: Bush collapses on the weekend through Monday, goes back up by midweek.

It might happen again next weekend, for poll numbers published the day before the election...but it probably wouldn't mean anything! Just enough to scare all the Bush voters into the real polls!
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think these polls are just the MSM attempt to keep us interested in what will otherwise be a Bush landslide...

never have I seen crowds so excited as those at a Bush rally.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: