SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I just can't find the words...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justice
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: I just can't find the words... Reply with quote

Dear Gentlemen,

I almost didn't join this group because I didn't want to intrude on the unique and special bond found between those who serve together. I was very glad to find this particular board, so I could say what's been on my heart and mind.

It's about time your voices were heard, and people ARE listening.

I am deeply sorry for the way you were treated when you came home. I was just a baby at that time, but over the years I read and heard about the dispicable things that were said and done to you after you had given so much for your country... for each citizen of this country... for ME. I knew about Hanoi Jane, and despised her for her actions. I felt she should have been tried for treason. It wasn't until recently that I learned about Hanoi John, but I feel the same way about him. He has NO business being a senator much less attempting to become the President of the United States.

I just can't find the words to express my heartfelt appreciation for all you have sacrificed and been put through. THANK YOU just isn't enough, but I do thank you, as do so many others. They may not come here and say it, but they feel it.

God Bless each brave man and woman to serve this country - past and present - and God Bless America.
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the kind words

..........Welcome to the forum - look forward to your posts
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justice, welcome.

One need not be a veteran to join in here. Although many are and we have that bond of Vietnam, we all have a bond of desiring to see John Kerry go down in flames, be they veteran, active duty, or non-veteran.

Join in anywhere you like.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: