SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Mexico In Play

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NMSMoore
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: New Mexico In Play Reply with quote

Hello Folks!
I'm a New Mexican, Bush supporter and very proud you folks are getting the truth about John Kerry out. My Dad served as a Marine during the Viet Nam era. Many of his friends paid the ultimate price from my freedom. Others received the spit of Kerry's surrogates upon their return home. Long story short - New Mexico is famous for it's "gamesmanship" when it comes to counting votes. I was hoping to see the TV ads run on El Paso TV stations - Las Cruces is too far away from Albuquerque. I've had no luck with other emails - but would contribute to the running of those ads. New Mexico is leaning Bush right now - but I'm worried about the tricks in the ballot count. Any ideas for me?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure - just email your friends and family with links to the great ads on this site:

View all of the ads created by Swift Vets & POW's for Truth:
http://swift4.he.net/~swift4/index.php?topic=Ads
Four different formats for each ad - the "can't miss" ones are "They Served," "Why?" and "Sellout."

And links to Stolen Honor, the documentary - the 65MB file is the clearest, but the 12MB file gets the point across, if you're on a slow dial-up.

Stolen Honor: Wounds That Never Heal
http://www.annointed.net/video/stolen_honor_final1.wmv
65MB

http://www.buttondepress.com/BostonManifesto/StolenHonor.htm
12MB for fast download
WayCool
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Some of us have been here... Reply with quote

NM,

Some of us have been here for a while Wink

Donate anyways... whether you see the ads or not... THEY ARE WORKING !

Get out the VOTE !
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: new mexico Reply with quote

nmsmoore
I am in new mexico also , I wish we could do more, I have e-mailed stolenhonor, to most of the people I know, what we are up against is that poor excuse for a govenor we have here, he is using 527 money to send people out door to door, send the s/h site out to everyone in your address book, in new mexico
NMSMoore
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the response! Reply with quote

I'm a newbie around here. All the people I know are already voting for Bush - at least the ones I like :lol: Even the democrats I know are voting for Bush. Governor Richardson is playing up the soft money angle - When the state goes to Bush, he's going to look pretty silly. Maybe he'll ask the UN for more help? I wouldn't put anything past him, oil-for-food, security council influence - Richardson is a powerful dem. He wants to be in the White House someday himself...

Nice to meet you folks - I'll be donating very soon - no bs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: