SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry does it again.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Butch
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Kerry does it again. Reply with quote

This guy does things just to look good in the eyes of Americans. He is now rushing back to Washington to vote on a Veterans medical bill but he failed to vote on other Veterans bills this year. Why now? Just to fix his image? It won't work.....he's just another scum bag.

I saw the report on CNN.com and it just made me mad knowing what his real motives are. The article ends with
Quote:
Kerry has missed the vast majority of votes this year, including other votes to increase veterans benefits.

Of 132 votes in the Senate this year, Kerry has voted just 14 times, according to an Associated Press tally. Massachusetts Republican Lt. Gov. Kerry Healey last week called on Kerry to resign from the Senate because he's missed so many votes, but Kerry said he's serving his constituents well by running for president.

Give me a break.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: