SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"useful idiots" Award
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carpro wrote:
How about Molly Ivins? She's a Texas gal and real hard lefties like her are hard to come by in Texas. She hates the President.

If I can control my gag factor, I read her occasionally just for pure entertainment. Helps to know what the enemy is thinking.

carpro,

IMHO, Molly Ivins would gag anyone to the right of "Uncle Joe" Stalin or Carl Marx. Fortunately she doesn't have the audience that the Dud Doud has!

My daughter just moved to Austin from California to further her career...she is hoping to find more "right thinking" people than she found in Burbank... I hope she's right? Wink
keefer fm MD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean carpro. Go to Drudge; he links to a lot of columnists, from both sides of the aisle. Some of the lefties are out there! Try Jimmy Breslin if you want to read a true lefty. He even looks angry in his photo. They have some good ones on there too--Michele Malkin, Mona Charen, David Limbaugh, etc.

Gotta go to work. Swiftvets rock!
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
carpro wrote:
How about Molly Ivins? She's a Texas gal and real hard lefties like her are hard to come by in Texas. She hates the President.

If I can control my gag factor, I read her occasionally just for pure entertainment. Helps to know what the enemy is thinking.

carpro,

IMHO, Molly Ivins would gag anyone to the right of "Uncle Joe" Stalin or Carl Marx. Fortunately she doesn't have the audience that the Dud Doud has!

My daughter just moved to Austin from California to further her career...she is hoping to find more "right thinking" people than she found in Burbank... I hope she's right? Wink

Unfortunately, for your daughter, Austin is just about the biggest hotbed of lefties in Texas. Crying or Very sad

It's hard to find a native in Austin. State Capitol...too many move-ins.

Great town otherwise.
nakona
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been to Austin. Quite a party town there... especially 6th Street.

I installed the video/satellite system at the BW3's (Buffalo Wild Wings) at the stores on 6th Street in Austin and in Rice Village, Houston.
sillyrabbit
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that Michelle Malkin was nominated in this thread as a good columnist is enlightening.
keefer fm MD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Michele Malkin is very good at what she does, and she gives a good interview.

Why do all the cities attract lefties? Is it because in most cities you don't need a car to get to the unemployment office, so the carless libs can pick up their checks easier.

BTW, my attempt at wry humor is by no means an attempt to slam anyone here who is collecting unemployment for legitimate reasons. I do not revel in anyone's misfortune; I do, however, detest one who chooses to abuse the system.

G'Night Swiftvets--you rock!
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keefer fm MD wrote:
Why do all the cities attract lefties? Is it because in most cities you don't need a car to get to the unemployment office, so the carless libs can pick up their checks easier.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

(Not fair, maybe, but funny, nonetheless!)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: