SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Discovered Papers: Hanoi directed Kerry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't the fastest way for this information to get known by politicians would be to have Hannity or Limbaugh mention that no politicians seem to be aware of it?
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just called the White House Comment line and spoke to a very nice lady.
I discussed my concerns with her re:Sen. Kerry's treasonous ways and how Kerry said he was going to fight the war on terror like he faught for this country as a Naval Officer. I told her that he spent most of the Vietnam war fighting against US not the communist V.C. She agreed with me on every point. I also made many other points re: the new V.C. Doc. and asked if she had heard about them and she said "yes, they are aware. Basically i got the notion that the election has to come first.
I asked if she forwards comments like mine to anyone and she said that she writes them down and delivers them directly to the President's office.

and now on to call Sen. Kyle and Sen. McCain. Wink
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sevry Take another look Rolling Eyes There's been OVER 30 lawsuits filed already in Florida! Seems that there's a few people who don't like being asked IF THEY ARE A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES!
Commonly called ..........drum roll please.............

DISENFRANCHISEMENT

New Jersey lawsuit against the new voting equipment was thrown out today. Wonder when the appeal will be made?
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused Called Sen. Kyle's office and the nice young man simply said the best thing (only thing) you can do is Cast your vote on Nov. 2nd Confused
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Senators,,,,????? Reply with quote

Last week sent all Navy Chiefs work to both Texas Senators by e-mail,
by fax 78 pages, and by Fex, all arived, talked to the "little just out of

high schooler's who said yes they would give it to the higer up's

do not bet on it, I think they all are playing , "what did I know and

when did I know it about Kerry lies ect. "

or they just do not care, and think they have the 3% more than Kerry

they need to stay in power and the truth is just a lot of trouble for them.
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished speaking to someone in Sen. McCain's office. Told them about my concerns that Kerry could be Senator for 17 years concidering his act against the US consitution and the UCMJ. How do we go about at least getting other Senators to Question Kerry's record and WHY haven't they over the last 17 years? He shouldn't even be Sen. let alone running for President.

Her reply:
Write a written request and we will pass it on to the proper authorities. Confused
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Stevie"]
MJB wrote:
and if bor pulls some mealy mouth Kerry and war item, I'm emailing the sponsors of his show and fox !

The fox advertisement mentions something like... the truth about what Kerry did in Vietnam, by insiders who were there?

Anybody have a clue if he's going to have a guest?

Kimberly

Oh, called Frist's office, couldn't get through, but will try again, e-mailed in the meantime (had to do something!)
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="kimberly"]
Stevie wrote:
MJB wrote:
and if bor pulls some mealy mouth Kerry and war item, I'm emailing the sponsors of his show and fox !

The fox advertisement mentions something like... the truth about what Kerry did in Vietnam, by insiders who were there?

Anybody have a clue if he's going to have a guest?

Kimberly

Oh, called Frist's office, couldn't get through, but will try again, e-mailed in the meantime (had to do something!)

BOR will prob have James Vaun Pragh the medium on to contact the dead V.c. teenager Kerry shot in the back. Laughing
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

manelly wrote:
Just finished speaking to someone in Sen. McCain's office. Told them about my concerns that Kerry could be Senator for 17 years concidering his act against the US consitution and the UCMJ. How do we go about at least getting other Senators to Question Kerry's record and WHY haven't they over the last 17 years? He shouldn't even be Sen. let alone running for President.

Her reply:
Write a written request and we will pass it on to the proper authorities. Confused

I was a precinct captain in the oasys district in Mesa Arizona
for a very short time. I never meet Mccain, but I heard a story about him,
He backed Jane Hull for govenor some years ago and gave her his list of contributors, she was elected, then came the 2000 Republican primary, low and behold Jane Hull gave the List to Bush! Cool
anyways he then became very vindictive and leaned towards throwing tempertantrums.
Frankly the guy is a turn off to MOST truelly conservatives in AZ. I can see why...some would argue that this is why he backed Napalitano Dem. for governor in AZ .... she by the way is the person responsible for allowing the TWO prison guards held in Florence AZ to be held hostage beaten ,,, and one was a woman who was raped repeatedly. she had a policy that "this will not end Violently" so the deal was struck that the two prisioners were allowed to pick another prison to go to, one went to PA. the other escapes my memmory...

Mccain is not our friend, I encourage everyone to treat him with gloves on.

If in Az call Kyle he rocks Shocked
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Senators,,,,????? Reply with quote

one more captins mast wrote:
Last week sent all Navy Chiefs work to both Texas Senators by e-mail,
by fax 78 pages, and by Fex, all arived, talked to the "little just out of

high schooler's who said yes they would give it to the higer up's

do not bet on it, I think they all are playing , "what did I know and

when did I know it about Kerry lies ect. "

or they just do not care, and think they have the 3% more than Kerry

they need to stay in power and the truth is just a lot of trouble for them.

I think its the Good old boy scenario, it will become Important to Republicans when it means Votes. I think we have to remember how many times the Dems Stab republicans in the back run to the Cameras for the spot lite and act as though they are the friends of Republicans. on the contrary how many times have you seen a Rep. Senator run to the camera Indignant about somthing a Dem did of this magnatued.

This issue has to be pushed so hard it comes out of their noses. then I think is when we will get what we want.....other wise it will be"more of the same"
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Spiess I was a precinct captain in the oasys district in Mesa Arizona
for a very short time. I never meet Mccain, but I heard a story about him,
He backed Jane Hull for govenor some years ago and gave her his list of contributors, she was elected, then came the 2000 Republican primary, low and behold Jane Hull gave the List to Bush! Cool
[/quote]

I knew Jane Hull was good for something Very Happy

I could B**ch about "Dammit Janet" all day long Cool
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the Cat is out of the bag.

I just called Senator Frist's Office and spoke to a nice woman, who said they've received lots of calls on this. They are currently having a meeting about this very same subject.

I went ahead and registered my complaint and then told her I was the one who found the documents.

Talk about a quick change in attitude -- an immediate message was to go to the Chief of Staff with a promised return phone call. They want to speak with me.

Well, we'll see if it happens.

The calls are working. Keep at it.

- Chief
tiredoflaundry
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are AWESOME Chief!
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow what a CHILL I JUST GOT!
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got off the phone with Thomas Lipscomb. He's been bumped from Fox News until tomorrow night.

Brit Hume is having a fit over this Iraq/weapons story.

I suggest bombarding Brit with this story being more important than ghost weapons in Iraq.

- Chief
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 26 of 49

Jump to: