SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's ELEVEN POSITIONS on the War in Iraq! (Amazing!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandra C.
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Kerry's ELEVEN POSITIONS on the War in Iraq! (Amazing!) Reply with quote

How Can John Kerry Defend Us If He Doesn't Know Where He Stands?

#1 Kerry: Votes for the War.
October 2002: Kerry voted for the Congressional resolution authorizing the use of force against Iraq.
(Congressional Record, 10/11/02)

#2 Kerry: "We Need a Regime Change in the United States."
April 2003: After promising not to attack the President during the War, Kerry calls for "Regime Change" in America while our troops are just miles from Baghdad.
(Glen Johnson, The Boston Globe, 4/3/03)

#3 Kerry: Supports War, Calls it the "Right Decision".
May 2003: Kerry says "I think it was the right decision to disarm Saddam Hussein, and when the President made the decision, I supported him."
(Democrat Presidential Candidate Debate, Columbia, SC, 5/3/03)

#4 Kerry: Voting Against Troops in Combat is "Irresponsible".
September, 2003: Talking about the $87 billion to supply our troops with body armor and the tools they need on the front lines in Afghanistan and Iraq, Kerry says, "I don't think any United States Senator is going to abandon our troops and recklessly leave Iraq. That's irresponsible."
(CBS's "Face the Nation", 9/14/03)

#5 Kerry: Under Pressure, Votes Against Troops in Combat.
October 2003: After voting for war and trailing anti-war Liberal Howard Dean in the Democrat primaries, Kerry votes against the $87 billion supporting our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. He later says he was "proud" to vote against giving our soldiers the body armor and supplies they need in war.
(Congressional Record, 10/17/03)

#6 Kerry: Says He is the Anti-War Candidate".
January, 2004: Kerry claims he is now an anti-war Liberal. After being asked, "Are you one of the anti-war candidates?" Kerry says, "I am...yes, absolutely."
(MSNBC's "Hardball", 1/6/04)

#7 Kerry: Would Still Vote for War in Retrospect.
August, 2004: When asked how he would have voted if he knew then what he knows now, Kerry says he would still have voted for use of force resolution: "Yes, I would have voted for the authority."
(CNN's "Inside Politics", 8/9/04)

#8 Kerry: "Wrong War, Wrong Place, Wrong Time."
September 2004: Kerry calls the War in Iraq, "the wrong war in the wrong place at the wrong time."
(Patricia Wilson, Reuters, 9/6/04)

#9 Kerry: Vote for War in Iraq Was "the Right Thing" to do.
September 2004: Kerry says we should not have gone to War in Iraq, but also says "I think it was the right vote based on what Saddam Hussein had done, and I think it was the right thing to do to hold him accountable."
(MSNBC's "Imus In The Morning", 9/15/04)

#10 Kerry: Removal of Saddam Left America "Less Secure".
September 2004: Kerry says, "Saddam Hussein was a brutal dictator who deserves his own special place in hell" but his removal has left America "less secure".
(Sen. John Kerry, Remarks At New York University, New York, NY, 9/20/04)

#11 Kerry: Iraq's Worth "Depends on the Outcome".
September 2004: When asked if the War in Iraq was "worth it", Kerry says "It depends on the outcome ultimately."
(ABC's "Good Morning America", 9/29/04)

=======================================

We just got this great ad from the RNC and had to share it with you. Knew all of you would appreciate the wisdom and depth of the thinking that emits from the Senator.

We felt that there's still a few days for him to come up with another position so as to make a full dozen positions; eleven seems such an odd number to have in 24 months. We should make it an even dozen so we can say he had "a mind-set change every two months". There, that's nice and even, much better, doncha think?

How about some feedback here? Surely we can come up with another position for the Senator? The best position I can think up is for him to be isolated in left field......(maybe prison?)
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry's ELEVEN POSITIONS on the War in Iraq! (Amazing!) Reply with quote

Sandra C. wrote:

How about some feedback here? Surely we can come up with another position for the Senator? The best position I can think up is for him to be isolated in left field......(maybe prison?)

He deserves it, an isolated room. After all, we don't know how many people have died because of his grandeour ambition since 1970s.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>#2 Kerry: "We Need a Regime Change in the United States."
April 2003: After promising not to attack the President during the War, Kerry calls for "Regime Change" in America while our troops are just miles from Baghdad.
(Glen Johnson, The Boston Globe, 4/3/03)<<

My hunch is he made that statement when most of the media were claiming we were bogged down.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neverforget wrote:
>>#2 Kerry: "We Need a Regime Change in the United States."
(Glen Johnson, The Boston Globe, 4/3/03)<<

My hunch is he made that statement when most of the media were claiming we were bogged down.

The regime change Kerry would make if he had his way would to put the US Military under UN control. With this achievement he would probably be awarded his own wing at the communism museum in Hanoi.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Sandra C.
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"After all, we don't know how many people have died because of his grandeour ambition since 1970s."

I agree! I can't understand why more fuss hasn't been made about his meetings in Paris while still a naval reserve officer! And, his meddling with negotiations? How much did that delay the REAL negotiated peace talks with Dr. Kissinger? How many young kids were drafted during the time the fraud was pursuing his own glory? How many names ended up on the Wall because of Kerry's traitorous statements, actions and peace talks meddling?

I think the Nixon administration made a serious mistake when they decided to "look the other way" with the dozens of Fonda/Hayden/Baez/Kerry/VVAW actions, although I understand their desires not to inflame the anti-war protests more than necessary. Most of us would have just been thrown in jail!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: