SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Discovered Papers: Hanoi directed Kerry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
8dayweek
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question. No matter which way this election goes, can this forum stay in tact to go after Kerry? Can we raise donations through this site to further investigate his ties to the communists? Can we go after him for his records he refuses to release? Am I dreaming?
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I can tell, this site is dedicated to seeing Kerry does not serve in ANY position where he can be a menace to society. Even when he loses the election, he will STILL be a Senator, and as such, he constitutes a clear and present danger to the government of the United States.

As long as the website it funded, I can't imagine why it would not continue. John O'Neill has been working on exposing Kerry for 34 years now. I see no reason for him to quit now. In fact, I don't think "quit" is in that man's vocabulary.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: call senators Reply with quote

I am ready to frist office however what is the subjects about the papersI must have missed it please post
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
Just got off the phone with Thomas Lipscomb. He's been bumped from Fox News until tomorrow night.

Brit Hume is having a fit over this Iraq/weapons story.

I suggest bombarding Brit with this story being more important than ghost weapons in Iraq.

- Chief

You bet Chief ! Will email Brit and call Frist tomorrow - already looked up his # 617/722-2877 - for those who haven't looked it up yet...
also have #'s for other like minded senators - a few - Bayh, Delay and JD Hayworth - R rep AZ.

it is a public # so I thought ok to put here....if not, admin can remove? thanks.... Smile

is it possible Brit just wants to be sure to debunk this explosives thing? and show Kerry up? they sure are talking alot about Kerry's campaign seeming desperate... Smile

way to go Chief!! they want to tak to you!! yahooo ! I knew of you when..... Rolling Eyes
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hear, hear to hounding him. I want him to look over his shoulder every day from wherever he is and say "who are those guys?" LOL Great job One more Captain's Mast, thanks. Now I don't have to do it. I've sent emails to Sam Johnson, my representative and to Cornyn and Hutchinson but didn't want to burden them with too much detail.
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clarise:
Quote:
I am a Vietnam Era WAC, whose has been married to a career Army man (served 24 years) for thrity years. We have 2 children and 4 grandchildren - and it is our hope that they grow up in a America where English is spoken, not French.

No, THANK YOU and your Husband for your service! Vietnam WACs weren't on a picnic and earned a solid salute Exclamation You never had the recognition you deserved.

Suggestion: call both offices of your reps, the DC & home offices. One message should get through--better to cover all bases. Wink {everyone in the family {who votes} should independently call as an independent voter}
Clarise
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2ndamendsis:

Great suggestion - will do that during my lunch break tomorrow! Will have Hubby and daughters do the same.
Thanks for the input!
Clarise
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Stevie"]
NavyChief wrote:

is it possible Brit just wants to be sure to debunk this explosives thing? and show Kerry up? they sure are talking alot about Kerry's campaign seeming desperate... Smile

way to go Chief!! they want to tak to you!! yahooo ! I knew of you when..... Rolling Eyes

Yep. there is no sense in throwing away the hammer at hand to just pick up a new one. After they bang him with the current hammer they will have a new one handy. Smile
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Clarise!!
jenn-south
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
Just got off the phone with Thomas Lipscomb. He's been bumped from Fox News until tomorrow night.

Brit Hume is having a fit over this Iraq/weapons story.

I suggest bombarding Brit with this story being more important than ghost weapons in Iraq.

- Chief

Navy Chief,
Also contacted Hume and spoke in length to Admiral Denton's office. He was on a plane to Ohio, but she's getting all info to him asap. jenny
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like Lipscomb might have been bumped for Paul Bremer, Chief. He did a good job just now of debunking the weapons story that won't go away on Brit Hume.
tiredoflaundry
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe Fox is trying to get the "BS" outta the way. and then The Truth can be told!
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Clarise"]Hello to all and thanks for the great work you are all doing. I have been a member for a few weeks and have made a donation to swiftvets, but have failed to take the time to post any messages.

I/quote]

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you speak up and join us!

Brit Hume - he has Brenner on - more debunking of the explosives.... Smile

I do know the other stations are still reporting on it... didn't stay long enough to see if they were reporting that they were missing prior to our arrival there...
Brit also brought up cbs was going to run the show on the 31st....and how
long they have known about it...... says they reported it last April !

Mort says 'they made the mistake of telling the truth' - about Kerry' s foreign advisor saying 'they didn't know the facts' and yet Kerry is out there spouting it out ! He's melting down Smile ..... the stress of us and all is getting to him - maybe the VC putting pressure on him also - better win or we're putting you in a cage! Smile
be arrested, exiled or hanged.

Last edited by Stevie on Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
After they bang him with the current hammer they will have a new one handy

Laughing This is the perfect analogy! LOVE IT Laughing {bam, bam, bam, wack}

JENN, great idea contacting Admiral Denton! Thanks for getting the info out.
grumpyBB
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, great news Navy Chief! Everybody keep up the great work. Very Happy

I managed to get on the air with Lars Larson during todays regional show (all of Oregon and souther Washington) and we talked for approx. 5 minutes. He had heard about the documents and seen the articles on NY Sun and WND. I told him I wanted the public to know that these new documents had surfaced linking sKerry and the communists. I think I did a good job making this heard and Lars thaanked me for calling in. Cool

I also contacted the local Bush-Cheney office in Tualitn, OR and spoke with 2 people there, one of them being the head media contact. He'd heard about the documents but hadn't seen them so I e-mailed the links to the documents and the articles at NY Sun, WND and winter soldier. I just got off the phone with one of the national news desk ladies at The Oregonian newspaper and also emailed her the links.

I'm supposed to call the main news guy at the Salem Stateman Journal in a few minutes to speak with him since he was out when I first called. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 28 of 49

Jump to: