SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World Exclusive Developing...ABC has terror threat video
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

msindependent wrote:
Since when do they send stuff to ABC. They always send the warnings to Al Jarzerra (sp?).

This guy's an American, so he sent it to one of the American equivalents.

Remember the Big Five: ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC & Al Jazzera! Wink
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Son of a VET wrote:
You may want to keep an eye here:

http://english.aljazeera.net/HomePage

If they get it, you know they will play it. Evil or Very Mad

Yeah, in the name of free speech (and the death cult) Evil or Very Mad I've always been taught that there are practical limits to free speech, like screaming fire in a crowded theater as a joke, for instance, or showing somebody getting their head sawed off with a kitchen knife...but those yahoos don't understand ethics or professionalism...hmmm...neither do the alphabet soup propagandists, er, news orgs...
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RogerRabbit wrote:
I wonder how long it will take sKerry to make an add using this --- I would not put it past him

Exactly - the Dems already had one in the pipes with cBS and nYT - unbelievable - they're all in cahoots illegally and they don't even care...it's such a pathetic stain on our democracy...THEY JUST DON'T CARE about the niceties of democracy! Evil or Very Mad
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Al Qaeda's "logic" Reply with quote

Steve Z wrote:
If Al Qaeda believes that by perpetrating an attack that voters will blame George W. Bush for going after the Taliban and Al Qaeda, they are sadly mistaken.

George W. Bush never attacked Al Qaeda prior to 9/11/2001, when THEY attacked US! Then a huge majority of Americans wanted revenge!

Maybe a lot of Americans have grown complacent, since there hasn't been another major attack for over three years. But if we were attacked again before the election, Kerry probably would get less than 30% of the vote, and Al Qaeda would have to deal with George W. Bush for four more years. This is not Spain!!!!

And so they're going to try to do to us what they did to Spain - it's not going to work - pray God that we've covered all our bases with interdiction, etc...They'll always threaten - it's part of the terror...we cannot retreat!
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jataylor11 wrote:
tiredoflaundry wrote:
make a terrorist happy.vote kerry
tick off a terrorist VOTE FOR BUSH!

I don't think Americans are about to make a terrorist happy!

Don't kid yourself -- the kerry koolaid drinkers think that the United States deserved to be attacked because we did something wrong and that all we need to do is give the terrorists what they want --- these koolaid drinkers do not understand what these terrorists want is every Jew, Christian, Buddist, Hindu, (non-Muslim) dead and the world taken back to about 600 A.D.

Yeah, instead of "give peace a chance" it's now "give terror(ists) a chance..."
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blood in the streets, yeah yeah. Death to America, sure sure. Bush is out to destroy Islam, sure buddy.

Listen, towel head: could you move along? You're holding up the line. And don't forget to put the panties back on, like a good little whack job.

Must these camel jockeys be so melodramatic all the time? It is like dealing with teenage girls suffering bad PMS.

Kerry spin-- the terrorists are going to use the missing al caa-caa explosives to blow us all up and MAKE BLOOD RUN IN OUR STREETS and IT WILL ALL BE BUSH'S FAULT!! <<Kerry hyper-ventilating>>

Madrid this, MikeFoxtroting bastiges. Twisted Evil
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
Must these camel jockeys be so melodramatic all the time? It is like dealing with teenage girls suffering bad PMS.

Funny and true - can you imagine trying to study the abnormal psyche of these wackjobs?

Kimmymac wrote:
Kerry spin-- the terrorists are going to use the missing al caa-caa explosives to blow us all up and MAKE BLOOD RUN IN OUR STREETS and IT WILL ALL BE BUSH'S FAULT!! <<Kerry hyper-ventilating>>

Madrid this, MikeFoxtroting bastiges. Twisted Evil

Yup and Kerry will say: "If you elect me you will never, ever have any terrorist threat again, ever - the damn nuisances, the gadflies! - 'cause I will KILL them in a much more effective and competent way than this president....Can I get me a hunting license here?"
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hondo wrote:
There are large sections of western Pakistan that are only nominaly under Pakistani government control - if that. I suspect that's where the tape originated.

If I remember correctly, Daniel Perl was kidnapped in Karachi; al Qaeda also made at least one attempt on Musharraf's life near Islamabad. This tells me AQ apparently has at least some ability to act anywhere within Pakistan if they want. I don't think getting a tape to someone in an area under Pakistani government control would stress them much.

Yes - this from "Shadow War":
"By June 2002, bin Laden had reportedly moved south into Baluchistan, a mountainous, autonomous tribal region in western Pakistan. It was a sensible place for him to hide. The Baluch are a nation without a country; their ancestral homeland straddles Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran. It is likely that his confederates have family and friends among the Baluch. A number of high-ranking al Qaeda operatives are ethnic Baluch, including Ramzi Yousef, the mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, and Yousef's uncle, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the operational planner of the September 11 attacks."
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is it about these nut jobs anyway, they are even more long winded than Kerry. I mean for crying out load this is an hour long tape! A friggen hour! Just to say “Were going to kick you’re a$$!” Give me a break! What’s even worse is this bonehead is from California, didn’t he go to school?

I’m Abdul teriz exspits all overz microphone Habibb and I have a message for the Judo Capitalist American yadda yadda yadda …….

Meanwhile in a sub-basement of the CIA this sound is heard:

zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Why don’t we just counter attack with a video of our own? We could get the absolute worst longwinded political airbag we’ve got and have him totally fill up an full 8 hour VHS tape with political drivel. With instructions to listen to the whole thing, maybe we could build a homing device into the cassette so when it’s played we’ll have 8 hours to home in and blow them off the face of the earth!

How’s that for a plan “Politicians our weapons of mass destruction”
It’ll give a whole new meaning to “If you Snooze you Lose” Very Happy
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aren't they terrified of pigs? We need to taunt them will bonafide hogs. An entire herd of them running through the mosques they hide in and shoot from.
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

azpatriot wrote:
Why don’t we just counter attack with a video of our own? We could get the absolute worst longwinded political airbag we’ve got and have him totally fill up an full 8 hour VHS tape with political drivel. With instructions to listen to the whole thing, maybe we could build a homing device into the cassette so when it’s played we’ll have 8 hours to home in and blow them off the face of the earth!

That's funny - "instructions to listen to the whole thing." Yeah, why don't they have to suffer too!! I'm sick of seeing them, their orange jumpsuits and their freaky, insane, psychotic tendencies!

"We could get the absolute worst longwinded political airbag we’ve got"
I can't believe you didn't think of the obvious - one John F. Kerry will need a job on Nov. 3rd! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFLMAO, azpatriot.

I do promise that nobody is zzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzz at Langley, though. It's funny, but it ain't THAT funny.

Right now they are busy cleaning up the tape so they can hear what he fricken said through all the expiting and hyperventilating, hysterical, self involved teenage angst known as "terrorism".
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

azpatriot wrote:

ROFLMAO!!! NOW that made me laugh - I immediately thought of Ted Kennedy, Terry McAwful and John F'n Kerry!!! Laughing Laughing
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
four-niner delta
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we are hit again, why can't we just take out Iran? Solve the terrorist problem in Iraq, solve the nuclear problem in Iran and take out another axis of evil.
Mobile Riverine Force
A Co. 3/60 9th INF DIV
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

four-niner delta wrote:
If we are hit again, why can't we just take out Iran? Solve the terrorist problem in Iraq, solve the nuclear problem in Iran and take out another axis of evil.

Back during the 444 day hostage crisis in Tehran, there was a political cartoon in two panels: #1 One lesser ayatollah asking the grand ayatolloh Khomeni, "What's black and flat and glows in the dark?"; #2 "Tehran after the nuke." That is to say, it's been considered before. Now that we have substantial forces right next door . . . .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: