SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Discovered Papers: Hanoi directed Kerry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
depotoo
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wish i'd heard it Lew.
redwood
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the story of the Russians moving the "missing" explosives will put the story to bed tomorrow. That leaves Fri. and Mon to get this story up.

I think MSM will be dodging this thru 11-2. Besides, Arafat is about to kick the bucket and that will be occupying a lot of their time.

Blogs and talk radio may work. Anyone have a list of email addresses & phone #'s for the likes of Hugh Hewitt, Glenn Beck, John Batchelor, Michael Savage? Call your local guys on the morning and afternoon commutes.

Can anyone put together a comprehensive list of sites where I could print out the pertinent info and compile into a handout? I'll pass it out to everyone I see during the day and give it to my neighbors at night.

If Navy Chief can bust his hump, I can do a little bit.
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On WABC radio - John Batchelor

Hopefully, this story about KA-KA is about beaten to death!

ALL the experts on the show, both dems & repubs, are driving home the fact that El Baboon knew and it's a moot issue. { Documented} ABC also was to have produced information to confirm. Maybe the path is cleared for this story to get out. Smile

Emails to blogs done!
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twicearound wrote:
There is an update on this sight and according to wizbang this guy Chad Evans is investigating the story and he went to Texas Tech. Update may have may have been posted not sure. Talks about he convo with FBI agent.

http://www.inthebullpen.com

and to Stevie - this guy Chad Evans is already trying to connect this to the swiftvets - if you go to the site you'll see it
jenn-south
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redwood wrote:
I think the story of the Russians moving the "missing" explosives will put the story to bed tomorrow. That leaves Fri. and Mon to get this story up.

I think MSM will be dodging this thru 11-2. Besides, Arafat is about to kick the bucket and that will be occupying a lot of their time.

Blogs and talk radio may work. Anyone have a list of email addresses & phone #'s for the likes of Hugh Hewitt, Glenn Beck, John Batchelor, Michael Savage? Call your local guys on the morning and afternoon commutes.

Can anyone put together a comprehensive list of sites where I could print out the pertinent info and compile into a handout? I'll pass it out to everyone I see during the day and give it to my neighbors at night.

Michael Savage spoke of the documents last night and spoke to the NEWSMAX man and newsmax.com has it posted as well.
Anyway, Savage was saying "oh, this is huge. INFILTRAITOR!" Anyway, they were talking about Stolen Honor etc, but it was out.

At bushcountry.org it has an article and says that the national headquarters never returned call re: story and the local chapter ofcourse reverted back to "media has already discredited."

I THINK WE SHOULD START SENDING STUFF TO KERRY SUPPORTERS ETC, LET THEM KNOW THIS IS COMING OUT AND MAYBE AS THEY TO STOP IT, THEY ACTUALLY BRING IT OUT THEMSELVES TO DENY IT. IF SENATE/CONGRESS IS DISCUSSING, YOU KNOW TEDDY WILL GET THE WORD TO HIM. SHOULD WE HOUND KERRY AND DNC AS MUCH AS WERE CALLING THE OTHERS?

jenny

If Navy Chief can bust his hump, I can do a little bit.
1AD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:44 am    Post subject: Senator Warner Reply with quote

Quote:
mangdawg

hanna wrote:
This may be my sometimes overactive conspiratorial mind, but....is it possible that the Kerry camp hatched this whole missing explosives thing in order to keep this story about Kerry's working for/with the enemy quiet??
that was my theory as soon as i read it.
there's no other explanation for such a shaky story put out in such haste..the timing says it all.
they knew the media would muddle and roil the waters so the Hanoi story stays on page 10.

besides- the conveniet timing suggests they have a mole that tipped about this story ready to break. they were prepared for such an incidence.

it's called " fire suppression"

This is exactly what is happening. It's time to get Senator Warner on this. It may take a lot since he initially said that Kerry's service in the war was honorable. Now we need to politely let Senator Warner, former Navy enlisted in WWII, former Marine Lt. in Korean war, and former SECNAV know that we cannot let our spouse or children serve under someone like Kerry. Strongly recommend to Senator Warner that he announce his committee will look into this.

Senator Warner was recently reappointed to the Select Committee on Intelligence. In addition, the Senator has always acknowledged his gratefulness for the opportunity to serve with, and work on behalf of, the men and women of the armed forces. Accordingly, he is especially pleased to serve as the current Chairman of the Armed Services Committee, a committee on which he has served throughout his Senate career.

mail at 225 Russell Senate Office Building, Washington, DC 20510 or call my office at 202-224-2023. FAX (202) 224-6295

Midlothian District Office

Address:
5309 Commonwealth Centre Parkway
Midlothian, Virginia 23112

Telephone:
(804) 739-0247
(804) 739-3478 FAX

Office Hours:
Monday-Friday
9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.

Roanoke District Office

Address:
1003 First Union Bank Building
213 South Jefferson Street
Roanoke, Virginia 24011

Telephone:
(540) 857-2676
(540) 857-2800 FAX

Office Hours:
Monday-Friday
Abingdon District Office

Address:
235 Federal Building
180 West Main Street
P.O. Box 887
Abingdon, Virginia 24210

Telephone:
(276) 628-8158
(276) 628-1036 FAX

Office Hours:
Monday-Friday

Norfolk District Office

Address:
4900 World Trade Center
Norfolk, Virginia 23510

Telephone:
(757) 441-3079
(757) 441-6250 FAX

Office Hours:
Monday-Friday

E-mail is http://warner.senate.gov/contact/contactme.cfm
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something interesting about the circular. In #1, it says that they need to "plant progressive people". The [democrats] nowadays prefer to be called "Progressive" rather than "Liberal". The people who were talking about planting......and it is assumed that if you are going to "plant" you have the seed.....are in fact communists:/

Admn note: now, now, you know better Wink
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanna wrote:
Something interesting about the circular. In #1, it says that they need to "plant progressive people". The demoncrats nowadays prefer to be called "Progressive" rather than "Liberal". The people who were talking about planting......and it is assumed that if you are going to "plant" you have the seed.....are in fact communists:/

Shocked Thank you Hanna, I noticed that too. check this out

http://www.zpub.com/notes/masters.html Wink

Quote:
The communist press will invariably superimpose its judgment on that of a jury and judge with a trumped-up charge that the homicide was justifiable, the evidence framed, or the witness had committed perjury. It will have a defense for the crime that would cause the person not familiar with the facts or the record of the trial to wonder. And the longer the lapse of time, the more real the trumped-up defense will sound to the uninformed. This might go on for years.

These campaigns are designed to dramatize communists and their front representatives as "champions" of the masses. They foster the illusion that these individuals are progressive, enlightened, and humanitarian, acting in the best interests of the American people. "We stand for freedom when everybody else is not interested." That is the illusion.

The real motive is to prepare both the Party and noncommunist society for revolutionary action. Members gain experience in mass work: the art of propaganda and agitation, organizing social discontent, guiding large numbers. Leadership, discipline, and organizational structure can be tested. Moreover, communists hope to make workers and the masses class-conscious, accepting the Party as their leader (in Party terms called radicalizing the masses). Sow seeds of discontent; weaken, divide, and neutralize anticommunist opposition; above all, undermine the American judicial process.

I've heard Janeane Goraffalo(sp?) say that she prefers to be called "progressive" rather than "Liberal"

Last edited by manelly on Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH, so sorry Admin. I meant [democrats] ....please I beg forgiveness:)

Admin note: Evil or Very Mad
reasonable
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIRD DOCUMENT FOUND!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISSION: IMPLAUSIBLE
Another document
ties Kerry to Hanoi
3rd Vietnamese communist paper discovered in archive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: October 28, 2004
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Art Moore
© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

A third, newly discovered Vietnamese war document presents further indication Hanoi orchestrated John Kerry's promotion of the communist regime's 1971 plan calling for virtual U.S. surrender.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41142

Link to document:
TTUdoc

Mod edit to convert long url to hypertext
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This JUST keeps getting better and better....
OK, troops - your marching orders -

For those who are jumping to this last page, I've been directing people to contact their congressmen, specifically their Senators, regarding Kerry's connections with the NV communists.

Specifically - CALL before you do anything else. 1 sincere, short, to the point phone call counts for anywhere from 10-100 other people (the staff assumes that 100 others out there feel the same way as the one who took the time to call).

Tell the Senator (well, their staff) the nature of your concern - and the fact that you want (are demanding) they take action. This is the United States congress that is being impacted here. The old boys network has protected Kerry up to now - because no one (no constituants) ASKED for them to take any action!

Despite political affiliation, they are a very conservative body - to investigate one of their own takes a LOT of push.

We can do it - our goal is 100 phone calls to each senator's office - and 200 the Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist's office.

Don't call the GOP, state or local, before you call your SENATOR. Don't email Bill O'Reilly before you call your SENATOR.

Bill O'Reilly isn't accountable to you - your SENATOR is!

Tomorrow (it's 12:45 a.m. as I type this)...ok, later today I mean...

Your mission is:

CALL YOUR SENATOR (see phone numbers elsewhere in this thread)

CALL THE WHITE HOUSE (ditto)

CALL SEN MAJORITY LEADER BILL FRIST'S OFFICE (see a post a couple back)

And...to add to your assignment list...CALL SENATOR JOHN WARNER'S OFFICE. WHY DOES KERRY HAVE MULTIPLE AWARDS? WHAT ELSE DOES SENATOR WARNER KNOW ABOUT ALL OF THIS?

YOU WANT ANSWERS. WHY DOES A UNITED STATES SENATOR HAVE A COMMUNIST AFFILIATION IN HIS BACKGROUND?? WHY HASN'T KERRY RELEASED HIS COMPLETE MILITARY RECORD TO CLEAR THIS UP?? WHY HASN'T HE SIGNED HIS FORM 180??

AS A UNITED STATES CITIZEN, YOU WANT ANSWERS AND YOU WANT THEM NOW!
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, the parts of the document cited (which I read VERY quickly) are centered on page 38 of 50 of the PDF file (pages 33-35 of the internal document.)

This is consistent with Kerry's activities in the months previous when he was "having meetings" with the communist leaders arranging the loss of the war on Vietnam.

Edit: Whoops.... This document is 1970. Weren't the Kerry meetings in 1971? Do we have later documents in this series?

This guy was not only a snake then, he's STILL at it NOW!
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92

Last edited by cipher on Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
George Danenhauer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking through the VVAW fbi files and came across the following quote in a photocopied press clipping. Somehow I had never seen or heard this quote before (though a Google search shows it in numerous places).

We established an American presence in most cases by showing the flag and firing at sampans and villages along the banks. Those were our instructions, but they seemed so out of line that we finally began to go ashore, against our orders, and investigate the villages that were supposed to be our targets. We discovered we were butchering a lot of innocent people, and morale became so low among the officers on those 'swift boats' that we were called back to Saigon for special instructions from Gen. Abrams. He told us we were doing the right thing. He said our efforts would help win the war in the long run. That's when I realized I could never remain silent about the realities of the war in Vietnam.
-- John Kerry in the Washington Star, June 6, 1971

In original print at

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/fbifiles/100-HQ-448092/Sub%20A%20Section%2001/Sub%20A%20Section%2001.pdf

page 79 of 130 page pdf file.
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reasonable wrote:
THIRD DOCUMENT FOUND!

By Art Moore
© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

A third, newly discovered Vietnamese war document presents further indication Hanoi orchestrated John Kerry's promotion of the communist regime's 1971 plan calling for virtual U.S. surrender.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41142

Yes. This was part of the stache we have. In addition to the article, General Walters (Military Attache to Paris), who snuck Kissinger into secret meetings with the VC while in Paris, wrote this in his book "Silent Missions"

I can never forget the day In September 1971 when I walked up the steps of their villa with Kissinger and saw Le Duc Tho standing at the head of the steps. He smiled triumphantly down at Kissinger and said, "I really don't know why I am negotiating anything with you. I have just spent several hours with Senator McGovern and your opposition will force you to give me what I want." The note of triumph in his voice was grinding. This was one of Kissinger's great days. He looked at Le Duc Tho and said, "Mr. Special Adviser, you are a citizen of the most totalitarian nation on the surface of this planet. You know nothing about an opposition because you have always brutally destroyed any opposition that showed itself in your country. Leave the interpretation of an opposition to those who tolerate one and do not attempt to interpret things about which you know nothing."

Le Duc Tho giggled nervously, realizing that his attempt to intimidate Kissinger had failed. Never again did they refer directly to U.S. internal affairs.

The Communists knew they had already won because of the activities that summer of John Kerry and the other anti-war groups. The Communists had never intended to win by taking land or killing off the American GIs -- they were interested in winning the minds of the American public and they succeeded thanks to John Kerry and the anti-war movement.

- Chief
George Danenhauer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

July 23, 1971 Arfticle from The Evening Star (Washington) regarding "press conference called by John Kerry yesterday to accuse the President of using the prisoners of war for political purposes." Includes characterization of "Other POW kin who had gathered with Kerry to demand action on the Viet Cong's recent prisoner-release proposal."

From Pages 73 and 74 of 130 page pdf file of VVAW FBI files at:

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/fbifiles/100-HQ-448092/Sub%20A%20Section%2001/Sub%20A%20Section%2001.pdf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 32 of 49

Jump to: