SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Discovered Papers: Hanoi directed Kerry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BenDeR
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good catch George and welcome to the board.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"
Capt. Lloyd Williams, USMC
DoGooder
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:15 am    Post subject: Write to Weblogs Too Reply with quote

On page 31 of this chat, I list a whole bunch of sympathetic web-log emails to write to. Please ask them to please not let this die.

Maybe link to the 3rd document and ask them to follow up on this as this is real and can really change people's minds about Kerry.

I'll post more folks when I get a chance.

If we make enough noise, we can make a difference....even with the Russia moving arms story.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This document is 1970. Weren't the Kerry meetings in 1971?

He was there in spring 1970, and summer 1971

see post here
KERRY went to Paris to meet with the Vietnamese at least twice
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=74759#74759
George Danenhauer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"[T]he real guilty party is the United States of America."

John Kerry - April 1971 in front of New York Stock Exchange.

I think this quote would make a beautiful ad in the final week, perhaps with footage of the twin towers falling in the background.

Personally, I think back to the Monday after September 11th, emerging from the Park Place subway station on the first day back to work. My first view of the Ground Zero area ... a huge flag waving from the NYSE building and armed National Guardsmen on every corner ... a mix of sadness, anger and national pride. John Kerry deserves to lose for his words then. Nunc pro tunc.

How have I missed this and other Kerry quotes like this til now (I'm reading through VVAW FBI files)? This quote is out there ... but needs to be hammered into the minds of voters! Most aren't aware of these statements.

From NY Times, April 2, 1971 page 116 of 130 page pdf of VVAW fbi files at

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/fbifiles/100-HQ-448092/Sub%20A%20Section%2001/Sub%20A%20Section%2001.pdf
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

George Danenhauer wrote:
"[T]he real guilty party is the United States of America."

John Kerry - April 1971 in front of New York Stock Exchange.

I think this quote would make a beautiful ad in the final week, perhaps with footage of the twin towers falling in the background.

Personally, I think back to the Monday after September 11th, emerging from the Park Place subway station on the first day back to work. My first view of the Ground Zero area ... a huge flag waving from the NYSE building and armed National Guardsmen on every corner ... a mix of sadness, anger and national pride. John Kerry deserves to lose for his words then. Nunc pro tunc.

How have I missed this and other Kerry quotes like this til now (I'm reading through VVAW FBI files)? This quote is out there ... but needs to be hammered into the minds of voters! Most aren't aware of these statements.

From NY Times, April 2, 1971 page 116 of 130 page pdf of VVAW fbi files at

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/fbifiles/100-HQ-448092/Sub%20A%20Section%2001/Sub%20A%20Section%2001.pdf

Wow....When reading the quote initially from you, I figured there was surely some reasonable explanation for such a horid quote. The context around the quote doesnt make it much, if any, better.

Quote:
"Guilty as Lieutenant Calley may have been of the actual act of murder" he said, "the verdict does not single out the real criminal. Those of us who have served in Vietnam know that the real guilty party is the United States of America."

The United States, he said, "finds some men guilty and some men innocent of the very same charges" and tries "to ease its conscience by scapegoating one man."

According to Kerry, the US is the "real criminal" --not the Vietcong or N. Vietnamese committing atrocities on the S. Vietnamese. But its ALL the United States' fault according to Kerry (shaking head)...unbelievable.
mangdawg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

found on Yale site

"The next year, Kerry discarded his original Class Day oration -- which had already been published in the Yale Banner -- for a new address echoing many of the sentiments of his prize-winning speech. In a speech that was unusually political for a Class Oration, he criticized the United States for intervening in Asian affairs and isolating itself from the world community"

and this was BEFORE he enlisted! had he already been tainted?

if i recall, the Communist Party was active on campus in those days.
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mangdawg wrote:
found on Yale site

"The next year, Kerry discarded his original Class Day oration -- which had already been published in the Yale Banner -- for a new address echoing many of the sentiments of his prize-winning speech. In a speech that was unusually political for a Class Oration, he criticized the United States for intervening in Asian affairs and isolating itself from the world community"

What year was this? I'm wondering if information regarding any activity he may have had in 'communist party' doings on campus at Yale would be helpful as I have a contact (very influential Yale graduate and former military) who could be of help, if needed (keeps a photo of President Bush in his office!). But I'm not sure if helpful or if he was there during Kerry's years?

Kimberly
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimberly,

I would assume it is from about 1965 (the Yale speech), right before Kerry joined the Navy in 1966.
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I am wondering, after reading through the last pages I missed last night, 2 things:

1) Is a 2nd NYSun article expected out this morning?

2) Did Chief ever receive a call back?

Thank you all for all you are doing. I am available to make calls and e-mails today, but if there is anything else I can do, especially research of any type, please advise.

I do have one concern, it seems that if Kerry's on to this, and the 'missing' weapons' begins to fade, do they have anything else (another October surprise) to throw at Bush that will take precedence and keep this a dead issue over the next few days? I actually think the media focus on the weapons is a bit to our advantage. If we can make a huge splash on this on Friday, there will be less time for it to be refuted or spun.

Also, would it be helpful to provide media with a timeline and point by point compilation of all of Kerry's activities that would make it easier for them to understand EXACTLY how all the new documents support our 'charges'. Several attemps have been made in this thread, but is there a need to 'put it all together' so that there is NO chance of media screwing it up. It would make it easier for them to veryify each point in the context of a timeline and leave little opportunity for them to screw up on points that are of particular importance.

It's early, that might not make much sense, but does anyone 'get' what I'm trying to say? You can bet that Kerry and the DNC are prepared for this, prepared for any 'charge' against them....the Media MUST be equally prepared not to screw it up.

Kimberly

Kimberly

Last edited by kimberly on Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimberly,

From what I have read, the Chief/Lipscomb's article is not supposed to be released today, as for the return of the phone call, I'm not sure, maybe ask Chief? I know the big talk late tonight was Chief starring in the new SwiftVet mini-documentaries and his lack of "robustness" and other comments about seeing the face of the person so many on this board admire for his efforts! Very Happy
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james dobson
http://family.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/family.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=14190

1-719-531-3400
1-800-232-6459

tbn
Business Office: (714) 832-2950
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/9.html

hal lindsey

1-800-848-8735
hal@hallindseyoracle.com

http://www.hallindseyoracle.com/
hal@hallindseyoracle.comhal@hallindseyoracle.com
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ord33 wrote:
Kimberly,

From what I have read, the Chief/Lipscomb's article is not supposed to be released today, as for the return of the phone call, I'm not sure, maybe ask Chief? I know the big talk late tonight was Chief starring in the new SwiftVet mini-documentaries and his lack of "robustness" and other comments about seeing the face of the person so many on this board admire for his efforts! Very Happy

I've heard something about a mini-documentary but wasn't aware that it was a 'swifty' project. When does it air and where, or is it an internet airing? Do you know when the article is suppose to come out? Gosh, hopefully by tomorrow.

Kimberly
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
Well, the Cat is out of the bag.

I just called Senator Frist's Office and spoke to a nice woman, who said they've received lots of calls on this. They are currently having a meeting about this very same subject.

I went ahead and registered my complaint and then told her I was the one who found the documents.

Talk about a quick change in attitude -- an immediate message was to go to the Chief of Staff with a promised return phone call. They want to speak with me.

Well, we'll see if it happens.

The calls are working. Keep at it.

- Chief

Something we might keep 'in mind'....I have asked about this before and no one here replied as the to 'validity' or importance of the Petition for Indictment, signed by 180,000 people....one of which was delivered to Frist on the 18th. If Frist is connecting the dots, the Petition may be one of the dots, valid or not, and they may ask about it's relevance, if any, to the new documents.

Just a thought.
Kimberly
mangdawg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimberly wrote:
mangdawg wrote:
found on Yale site

What year was this? I'm wondering if information regarding any activity he may have had in 'communist party' doings on campus at Yale would be helpful as I have a contact (very influential Yale graduate and former military) who could be of help, if needed (keeps a photo of President Bush in his office!). But I'm not sure if helpful or if he was there during Kerry's years?

Kimberly

see at- http://www.yaledailynews.com/articlefunctions/Printerfriendly.asp?AID=21803
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are they going to spend the who friggin day on this RUSSIA story? What happened, and Russia's reacton, blah, blah, blah....

Does this story have no end in sight? It is all Fox is talking about, aside from Arafat!

I cannot comprehend how the attempts to discredit Kerry about 'missing' weapons would take precidence over Kerrys connections with the Communists?

Kimberly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 33 of 49

Jump to: