SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry making HUGE Mistake
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WebTalk
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: Kerry making HUGE Mistake Reply with quote

Bill Kristal just skewered Kerry with those words.

It's OVER for Kerry.

He's coming across as UnPresidential.

His attack on this explosives rumor smack of NOT supporting the Troops.
He knows it too. I heard him explaining how he distinguishes between being critical of "W" and still supportive of the Troops.

"W" has a very effective counter punch going this a.m.
Tilly
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry's NEVER supported the troops.

He's not suporting them now.

If elected, I am convinced he'll to to our troops in Iraq what he did to our troops in Nam.

Ticks me off. BIGtime. Evil or Very Mad
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He already is.
arlene welker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What amazes me are the people sitting behind Kerry during one of his hate speeches. They shake their heads in agreement. I can't believe he can hoodwink so many people. If this devil gets in we are going to go down the tubes!

Everyone..........please pray for Bush.
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arlene welker wrote:
What amazes me are the people sitting behind Kerry during one of his hate speeches. They shake their heads in agreement.

I was watching a candidate Kerry clip on a TV "news" show and was very amused to see a blond bobble-head lady sitting behind him to his left. Everytime candidate JK said something, her head bobbled - I wish I had it on tape.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Everyone..........please pray for Bush.

We can be praying for him next Tuesday, right now I'm voting for him. Just sent my ballot it, it's "vote by mail" here. Wink
FUZZY
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please pray as never before that the coward/liar/traitor JFK does not make it into the White House.

I am not a christian but I do know the power of prayer.

Pray hard America. Save our country from total disaster.

A.D.Barron
JROTC
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ms. Arlene & others:

This was too good, subliminal, and honestly erie

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41146

"Keryy tied to 666?" - Images of Democrat in Iowa show 'beastly' number all over TV screen

To what you folks have previously posted on this topic:

I remember an old Dennis Miller joke that went along the lines of -

Quote:
You're at the check out line in the grocery store and see the headline, "Woman gives birth to two headed baby" Boom, you got an impulse buy and lay down your 50 cents.

What scares me though, is when you read through, you find a "subscription form". Now, one of the best things we can do for our country is to publish a list of these people that feel they need to read this garbage weekly!

I remember this "joke" since all of the garbage music, garbage movies (Moore), politicians (Kerrry, et al) etc. wouldn't mean anything without people to buy. It's not the "artists" that put out or spew this garbage that we need to worry about, as much as it is the people that believe this garbage to be worthwhile.

Keep up the good fight!!
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry has made more that ONE mistake ---

Kerry has been one constant mistake --- I think the first one was volunteering to tour Vietnam beaches on Swift Boat....
arlene welker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yikes..............I definitely have the creeps now!

I really feel in my heart that this is a fight between good and evil. I am not a religious zealot or a nut job but I have a strong intuition that this is not just a fight for the white house but against an evil power. Anyone else agree?
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh Huh. I am an atheist leaning agnostic and I started praying when John Faux Kerry was nominated.
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arlene welker wrote:

I really feel in my heart that this is a fight between good and evil. I am not a religious zealot or a nut job but I have a strong intuition that this is not just a fight for the white house but against an evil power. Anyone else agree?

I don't know that I'd put it in exactly those terms, though I certainly understand why you do. On the one hand, we have GWB who has integrity, compassion, and common sense, and even makes mistakes, like the rest of us. On the other hand, we have the Traitor, who has none of the above and blows with the wind, has never, ever admitted a mistake, and insists on telling us that he knows what is right for us. I believe that he is very dangerous to our country as we know it. Other threads here give pretty compelling evidence, to me anyway, that he is beholding to powerful interests. That tells me he can be manipulated. That is truly a scary thought. I think that's why a lot of people on this forum, including me, have trouble sleeping lately. Hope we can all sleep peacefully after 2 November.
WebTalk
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! JROTC,
glad you posted that because I recall seeing all those signs with the 6's on them...lots of them, and I wondered what they stood for, but didn't give it much more thought until I saw your post. Now I recall also that I felt that it looked very strange, and now I know why.

Kerry is the candidate of the 6's...666!
But he has always made me feel "creepy"!

Just fired up my new Dell and cable high speed tonight...I'm flying now!
susanlprince
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, if sKerry is good for anything, at least he is causing more people to pray! Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ohanakat
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I cast my vote today, I realized it's the first time that I've been absolutely certain I was voting for the right person. All other elections, I've seen positives and negatives about each candidate. This time, I see a lot of strengths and a few weaknesses in one and nothing but weakness in the other. I guess the Bush haters rationalize the same way. The polarization is frightening. I know the world won't end if a fraud is elected President, but it will definitely change and not for the better! At least for Americans and those who truly cherish freedom, justice, and opportunity, and understand the cost as well as the benefit. Perhaps it has already changed, regardless of the outcome. A blame America first, cowardly fraud got the nomination. That there is even a contest has undoubtedly changed our course. I know I'd have preferred our President to be spending more time on his job than keeping his job over the last several months. Not that I'd favor postponing elections, only that he just shouldn't have had to deal with all the crap. Honest protest is good. Kerry and surrogates are not presenting honest protest. An 'other than honorable' discharge is no surprise. I've lost respect for a number of Democrats who parrot the talking points but obviously have not internalized them. Hopefully, enough people have long enough memories to remind them of it in the future.

Oh well, preaching to the choir Smile

Kat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: