SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quinnipiac Poll: 10/28 - Bush Leads PA by +2!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Quinnipiac Poll: 10/28 - Bush Leads PA by +2! Reply with quote

Yikes! Can New Jersey be next?

Quote:
Pennsylvania Race Swings Back To 2-Point Bush Lead, Quinnipiac University Poll Finds
Specter Is At 55 Percent In Senate Race

October 28, 2004

President George W. Bush has come from behind and now has 49 percent of Pennsylvania likely voters, to 47 percent for Democratic challenger John Kerry, too close to call, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today. Four percent are undecided.

This compares to a 51 - 46 percent Kerry lead among likely voters in an October 22 poll by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN uh-pe-ack) University.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x11379.xml?ReleaseID=489

Even more important, check out the trend!

Quote:
Poll: Bush Ties Kerry in PA

HARRISBURG, PA-October 28, 2004 — A new poll shows that President Bush has erased Senator John Kerry's narrow lead in Pennsylvania with just a few days to go before Tuesday's election.

Click here for more CAMPAIGN 2004 news
The Quinnipiac University poll shows that among likely voters, including people who have made up their minds or are leaning toward one candidate, Bush was backed by 49 percent compared with 47 percent for Kerry.

The results are based on a telephone survey of 909 voters conducted between Friday and Tuesday. Four percent were undecided.

The latest numbers reflect a tightening of the race since the last Quinnipiac poll. That poll, taken in mid-October, showed Democrat Kerry taking a slight lead – 51 percent to the Republican incumbent's 46 percent.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/10282004_campaign_papoll.html

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
MichaelP
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Welcome to the party NJ!! Laughing

Michael
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Jersey:

October 27, 2004 - Bush, Kerry In Dead Heat In New Jersey, Quinnipiac University Poll Finds; Terrorism Concerns, Campaign Visit Help President

President George W. Bush has closed a four-point gap with Democratic challenger John Kerry and the two candidates are locked in a 46 - 46 percent tie among New Jersey likely voters, with 2 percent for independent candidate Ralph Nader, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today. Six percent remain undecided.

Kerry had a 49 - 45 percent lead among likely voters, with 1 percent for Nader, in an October 19 poll by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x11376.xml?ReleaseID=487
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Quinnipiac Poll: 10/28 - Bush Leads PA by +2! Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Yikes! Can New Jersey be next?

Quote:
Pennsylvania Race Swings Back To 2-Point Bush Lead, Quinnipiac University Poll Finds
Specter Is At 55 Percent In Senate Race

October 28, 2004

President George W. Bush has come from behind and now has 49 percent of Pennsylvania likely voters, to 47 percent for Democratic challenger John Kerry, too close to call, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today. Four percent are undecided.

This compares to a 51 - 46 percent Kerry lead among likely voters in an October 22 poll by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN uh-pe-ack) University.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x11379.xml?ReleaseID=489

Even more important, check out the trend!

Quote:
Poll: Bush Ties Kerry in PA

HARRISBURG, PA-October 28, 2004 — A new poll shows that President Bush has erased Senator John Kerry's narrow lead in Pennsylvania with just a few days to go before Tuesday's election.

Click here for more CAMPAIGN 2004 news
The Quinnipiac University poll shows that among likely voters, including people who have made up their minds or are leaning toward one candidate, Bush was backed by 49 percent compared with 47 percent for Kerry.

The results are based on a telephone survey of 909 voters conducted between Friday and Tuesday. Four percent were undecided.

The latest numbers reflect a tightening of the race since the last Quinnipiac poll. That poll, taken in mid-October, showed Democrat Kerry taking a slight lead – 51 percent to the Republican incumbent's 46 percent.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/10282004_campaign_papoll.html

Pennsylvania is actually a conservative state. When things don't go the way the Phila Democrats want or if the rest of the state gets mobilized, liberals lose. Also remember, Slick Willy, St. Hillary and Ted (The Swimmer) Kennedy just got done making their campaign appearances for Kerry this week. They did equally well in supporting Gov. Grayout Davis in CA. Fast Eddy the mayor (and sometimes Gov) of PA is trying to screw the military while ensuring the felon vote gets counted. Maybe the undecided are waking up. Maybe some of the more liberal ones are getting fed up.
Fighter Cat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: help out in Pa Reply with quote

http://stomp4victory.org/index.shtml

You can sign up to help these last few days in Pennslyvania even if you haven't volunteered before.

People call local headquarters in Pennsylvania to volunteer. Idea
Fighter Cat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: help out in Pa Reply with quote

http://stomp4victory.org/index.shtml

You can sign up to help these last few days in Pennslyvania even if you haven't volunteered before.

People should call local headquarters in Pennsylvania to volunteer. Idea
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commie Clinton is in Hawaii today. Hawaii. Bush is in Michigan for the second day in a row and I don't believe it was originally scheduled. The best polls are the camps internals and watching their campaigning is a great indicator of the real numbers. I feel very confident. I hope any Michigan folks out there feel energized because Bush just pumped two million of advertising into Michigan. Now, go get out the vote.
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coolhand wrote:
Commie Clinton is in Hawaii today. Hawaii. Bush is in Michigan for the second day in a row and I don't believe it was originally scheduled. The best polls are the camps internals and watching their campaigning is a great indicator of the real numbers. I feel very confident. I hope any Michigan folks out there feel energized because Bush just pumped two million of advertising into Michigan. Now, go get out the vote.

Slick Willy's impact and that of his Red Queen are being felt in Pennsylvania. Some of the Latest Polls right now show Kerry losing in the wake of their inspiring self absorbed visits. It's the Grayout Davis syndrome.
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go PA!!!

I have many family there. You can bet I will be doing my part to make sure they all vote right. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: