SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KERRY'S WAR RECORD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bosephus
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: KERRY'S WAR RECORD Reply with quote

I'M A COUNTRY DOC AND THE SON OF A DECEASED WWII VET, IT'S TIME FOR THE GLOVES TO COME OFF AND GET " WIT IT" ITS TIME FOR BUSH TO CHALLENGE KERRY ON HIS ACTS OF TREASON.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard country Doc. I think the DNC needs to be taken back to the shed for a little attitude adjustment. It is beyond contempt how they can nominate a man like Kerry that has made a career out of trashing veterans and the military. Then he spits in our faces by turning up at the DNC convention with the sloppiest salute I have ever seen and report his sorry butt for duty.

I am feeling ill now Doc I think I could use a little of that southern moonshine to calm my nerves.

CWV

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
bosephus
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have just the tonic but once we bar b que kerry's yellow belly, then we'll kick back and drink our fill. then the bodies and souls of our brothers and fathers will heal just a little. then we'll smile and say; nicely done bro. nicely done.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosephus wrote:
i have just the tonic but once we bar b que kerry's yellow belly, then we'll kick back and drink our fill. then the bodies and souls of our brothers and fathers will heal just a little. then we'll smile and say; nicely done bro. nicely done.

Oh Doc you have such a way with words. I love the south spent four years in Wake County NC. I felt as I belonged their and was miss placed at birth. However my wife had a yearning to go back to the complex hurried way of the north. What’s wrong with waiting a little longer in line at the Win Dixie while a patron in front of you is catches up on the news with the clerk that is waiting on her? Its rush rush rush up here and no one has the time to even get to know one another. If my wife ever wises up and decides to leave me I am heading down south and I will settle myself into a little southern town somewhere.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: