SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The largest supsicion of Kerry's Discharge in my opinion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: The largest supsicion of Kerry's Discharge in my opinion Reply with quote

The very simple thing that I dont hear spoken of much is the fact the cover page for the 1978 Honorable Discharge on Kerry's website says "Encl: (1) Honorable Discharge Certificate". http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/jkmilservice/Honorable_Discharge_From_Reserve.pdf

Of ALL things Senator Kerry would be willing to put up on his website if it were LEGITIMATE would be the actual certificate itself. The fact that they have not put the actual certificate on the site gives the greatest suspicion to me. Does anyone know if the language when a discharge is "upgraded" to honorable includes the prior discharge designation, or might hint at a prior discharge? Of all documents reporters could request and should demand of Kerry, it is this document (in my opinion). This is not an unreasonable request, and I believe it should be shouted from the rooftops by all reporters, media, etc. demanding Senator Kerry release the actual certificate. Its difficult to believe they happened to lose this certificate, and their failure to release this leads to the greatest amount of suspicion from me.
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if "Our Navy" had a certificate for a less than honorable
discharge. (Those are the guys who put out the "Golden Dragon" and
"Shellback" certificates. I got a couple of those on my "I love me"
wall.) Maybe with Neptune sticking him with a trident and the mermaids
laughing.

Twisted Evil
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am listening to the G. Gordon Liddy program and he is discussing Kerry's discharge. He really thinks he received an other than honorable!!

He is urging his people to call both the Washington, DC and Boston offices to demand that he sign Form 180. People are all calling in to tell their war stories about their reception when they called. SO, EVERYONE SHOULD FLOOD THEIR LINES!!! He said that since they apparently won't answer the phone now, we should FAX him with our demand! Here are the numbers:
FAX 202-224-8525
Washington office 202-224-2742
Boston 617-565-8519
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love for Kerry to sign SF 180, but I think we know that wont happen, plus it will be difficult to get all the papers in order before election. However, a widespread call for Kerry to release his discharge certificate could be accomplished in a short period of time. There are no excuses in my opinion for him not posting this on his website. If the media comes out in full force demanding him to post his discharge certificate and he doesnt, it would be very telling (because he has to have it readily available). However, it does place a problem of putting all the eggs in one basket, and if he does release it, and nothing comes of it it could backfire. That being said, it is my opinion there was a prior discharge, the media needs to come out and demand he release the certificate. It is ridiculous that people have to speculate on things, when a potential president could easily set the record straight by releasing an integral part of a military record, which should be posted (unless of course you are trying to hide something! Very Happy )
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're way past that point now!

As far as I'm concerned, sKerry received a less -than-honorable discharge.

No! With less than a week to go until Election Day, sKerry receved a DISHONORABLE DSCHARGE. I was there!

I saw them rip the buttons off his tunic and break his sword in two.

ALL AHEAD FULL!

Prove me wrong before 11/02.
grumpyBB
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, his DC office mailbox is full Very Happy
gerson
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: a new number for Kerry Reply with quote

I called Kerry's Boston office number listed above ( 617 565 8519 ) which was answered by a recorded voice which said that this number was for Senate business and that people with messages for the campaign should call

Kerry's Campaign Headquarters at 617 367 1551.

When I first called this number I got the answering service which said if I knew my party's extension I could dial it now. Extension 140 is for comments for the campaign. X157 is for volunteers. X109 for finance. X112 for field. X107 for travel for Kerry. You can also wait until the end of the recording message to leave a message after the beep. There is also a directory service you can access by dialing the first three letters of a person's name to get their extension.

The second time I called a person answered the phone. I made a request that Senator Kerry sign SF - 180. The woman on the other end either didn't know what that was or pretended she didn't. I explained that there were numerous missing records that the public had a right to see and that people had been demanding for months that Kerry sign this form to release them. She finally ended up hanging up on me because my manners got a little ragged.

Anyway, this appears to be Kerry's National Campaign Headquarters. There are people there now as of 8:45 this evening and it looks as if they answer the phone when there is a free line. I don't know how many phones they have.

It seems to me that people who are 1.) Smile either more polite than I am or who can 2.) Twisted Evil swear at them better than I can should call that office and make requests not only from the people who answer, but at all the other extensions as well. Good idea?

I forgot to ask them whether he got a dishonorable discharge...

Of course we should also continue to call his two Senate offices -- what more important business do they have than answering these questions from American voters???
Largebill
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Phone calls Reply with quote

Call his Senate office????

He is still a Senator??? I would have never guessed. So you mean to tell me that he is getting paid by our Government to wander aimlessly around the country criticizing our country. Amazing!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: