SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Let us all make a pact
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember they are a house of cards...and cowards.
Get a couple of the biggies and they all come tumbling down. the media will fall when Kerry and Hillary do.
Damage to the media will be major help.
Where if Michael Powell, FCC, in all this stuff about the media bias? I hope he is friendly. A big shake up with the alphabet "news" propagandanistas would be GREAT. CTW

Never Ever Kerry... Forever
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: I just got an IDEA Reply with quote

Idea Swiftvets is as good a place as any for us to begin. If it becomes necessary for us to create our own site, we can discuss the methods and necessities here.
I still think that we should be allied with Swiftvets and Viet POWs. We're all in the same boat after all. We sink or swim together and there's strength in numbers. Maybe we can get official recognition from Rush Limbaugh or Neal Boortz. With their help we could be off to a good start.
Also, we might try to get Sean Hannity to give us a word or two.
But lets keep it sane and avoid extremeism. We could get into a real mess if the wrong kinds of people get involved. We don't need any opportunistic kooks decending on us in the middle of the night. And we don't want to be taken off in some direction which undermines our mission. Very Happy

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
MichaelP
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
Yeah yeah Hondo. One at a time. Roger that. But Michael Moore has got to make the short list. Michael Moore must be made to pay.

I am thinking--let's take him to Pendleton and tell the DI he is a new recruit.

Michael Moore is on that my short list as well. Cool

Michael
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: I just got an IDEA Reply with quote

Digger wrote:
Idea Swiftvets is as good a place as any for us to begin. If it becomes necessary for us to create our own site, we can discuss the methods and necessities here.
I still think that we should be allied with Swiftvets and Viet POWs. We're all in the same boat after all. We sink or swim together and there's strength in numbers. Maybe we can get official recognition from Rush Limbaugh or Neal Boortz. With their help we could be off to a good start.
Also, we might try to get Sean Hannity to give us a word or two.
But lets keep it sane and avoid extremeism. We could get into a real mess if the wrong kinds of people get involved. We don't need any opportunistic kooks decending on us in the middle of the night. And we don't want to be taken off in some direction which undermines our mission. Very Happy

I agree. Let's keep the swiftie site as our base. Never have I been more impressed with the immense intensity and dedicated research to truth and the future as on this site. I think there is only a question of time before some starting PhD student files claim for doing his disputas over the electorial power of bloggers and particularly the swift site vs. moveOn.

We gotta hit the MSM HAAAAAARD as soon as we get our act together.

BUT FIRST WE GOT TO VOTE AND WIN A LANDSLIDE. I consider a marginal victory as not good enough. Kerry has to experience a political Hiroshima, and he'll be right in the middle of the Epicenter.

Need some wood?!?!
Fighter Cat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: 72 hour program in PA-needs help Reply with quote

Anyone interesed in helping in PA should call
John Thompson-York Pa. at 1-717-741-0090

or the Lancaster Pa office at 1-717-392-4165

or e-mail AHill@rnchq.org to get involved. There may be assistance with housing. AHill is at the DC RNC headquarters.

If you can't help there go and force yourself on your local office and make them put you to work. (Some offices are more organized than others.)

We must complete our mission and re-elect George W. Bush.
Razz
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in. Just direct me as to what I can do. But I have to go on record as saying that Michael Moore needs to be addressed also.
Fphamm
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in on this endevor, anything to make the country better for our children and grandchildren. Since Clinton was elected in 92, I've stayed away from the thought of marriage and children, who want to bring them up with dictators for presidents.......but If GW wins, I might think differently.
shooter
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in too!!

We need to do this very selectively - after kerry of course. Pick a loser, do the research - voting record, affilliations, contributers, etc. - Get our stuff together and then go after them with the same zeal we use on this site.

If any normal person had been given the bad press that the swifties have given kerry, they would be so shamed that they would have to sneak up on a toilet to puke. NOT these liberal, elitist snobs. They're not living in the real world (ours) and think that nothing can hurt them. They haven't seen what we can do when we set our minds to it.

Letter writing campaigns, sponsor boycots and outright demonstrations is how this will need to be done - ONLY within the legal boundries. We need to be able to woo people to our cause and not be labeled as a bunch of right wing extremists..... If by extremists they mean like Ann Coulter, Hannity, Limbaugh etc. that will be OK. I consider that pretty damn good company!!!

LET'S DANCE !!!

For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know !!

Harley Davidson - If you have to ask, you don't understand !

Gun Control = Double tap - center mass
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tngator wrote:
I'm game. The gold digger traitor needs to be sent home. Any bets on how long it would take Ter-A-za to divorce him if he was home full time?

Remember Lyin' John's performance in the third debate - the strogn woman uestion. How he mentioned his wife's money and then talked about his mother. Really dissed the Ketchup Princess!
Notice how she's been MIA on the campaign trail ever since?

How long is the Ketchup Princess going to stick with her war hero when she learns he's not going to make her First Lady?

And BTW - has anyone else begun to wonder if maybe Michael Moore is Yassir Arafat's bastard son? Just look at him. Maybe NavyChief could find something Confused Wink Smile

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dimsdale wrote:
In like Flynn!

You mean like Ray Flynn.

I'm a hard core Republican, but I'd support Ray in a run. Republicans have no chance up here unless they are liberal on all the social issues, but an old school socially conservative Democrat like Flynn might. We could urge Weld to move back to Mass or solicit Romney. But I would prefer to see an old school anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage, conservative Democrat, former ambassador to the Vatican, and Irish catholic win. At least Flynn has some unpopular principles he stands by.
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tngator wrote:

And BTW - has anyone else begun to wonder if maybe Michael Moore is Yassir Arafat's bastard son? Just look at him. Maybe NavyChief could find something :? :wink: :)

Damn you, tngator - now I have to clean the coffee spots off my monitor and keyboard!

Last edited by Hondo on Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
avant
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hondo wrote:
OK folks, cold water time.

We can't possibly tackle all 58 members of the Congressional Progressive Caucas or all of the mainstream media. We can't reform all of academia. Kennedy and the Clintons are too firmly entrenched; they're likely out of reach.

We also can't cure cancer, raise the dead, or feed the world.

There simply aren't enough of us to do that. If we try, we will piss away our resources - and will fail.

If that's the proposal, I can't support it. It's too broad in scope to have a snowball's chance in hell of success.

However, we CAN make a difference. We CAN end ONE political career. If we want to focus - monomaniac, Ahab-like - on ending Kerry's career, we have a decent chance of pulling that off.

If THAT'S our goal - and our ONLY goal - count me in.

You're on the money again Hondo. If we can bring down Kerry it, in my opinion, would be a major accomplishment........not only destroy him but Ted Kennedy who groomed him for this office. It's wouldn't be such a credit to the entire Democratic Party who nominated a traitor either now would it? Me thinks their credibility would go down the tubes even with more moderate Democrats. It would take them a very long time to recover I think. Count me in this effort also if it confined to bringing him down. I think it's completely disgusting the traitor was allowed on this ballot in the first place. Just think of the all the money Soros would have wasted to back a commie and the Hollywood elite who have endorsed and campaigned for him. I think it would have a domino effect and scare the hell out of some future Democrate with low-life credentials who might decide they want to be President too......maybe the lowlife Hillary herself.

Avant
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well consider that if we DO manage to bring down Kerry it may, just may, produce a domino effect.

Count me in. Wink
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WATCH YOUR THOUGHTS.... THEY BECOME WORDS.
WATCH YOUR WORDS.... THEY BECOME ACTIONS.
WATCH YOUR ACTIONS.... THEY BECOME HABITS.
WATCH YOUR HABITS.... THEY BECOME CHARACTER.
WATCH YOUR CHARACTER.... IT BECOMES YOUR DESTINY.

BY Frank Outlaw

John Kerry's every thought, word and deed prove him to be lacking in any moral character, any sense of honor & duty to country or any rational humility. His "destiny" must be complete and utter alienation by the American people he has so profoundly betrayed.

Maybe, with Jacque Cherouc in such trouble over the Oil-for-Food scandal, he could be their new leader. They certainly think along the same lines, and who deserves Kerry more than the French? Cool

I will not rest until the man is either imprisoned for treason or deported. Then I want to declare war on the network news people, the anti-American press, actors/actresses & rock stars (who think we care what they think about anything of substance) and the ACLU. Maybe you can tell, I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Embarassed

OH YEA... AND MICHAEL MOORE, TOO!!!
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fort Campbell wrote:
I'm in. Just direct me as to what I can do. But I have to go on record as saying that Michael Moore needs to be addressed also.

if we could just find a way to deprive him of carbs, a camera and a baseball cap he may just end it himself Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: