SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Discovered Papers: Hanoi directed Kerry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
2ndamendsis wrote:
Stevie

here ya go Very Happy

Senator Frist's Majority Leader's office - 202-224-3135

PLEASE, everyone call Cool Remember Critical Mass is needed and that means volume

Okay. Time to barrage Senator Frist's office with phone calls. They are giving me the shuffle and now say the Chief of Staff is with the Senator travelling and they will leave another message to call me.

Time to hit the phone line above and politely ask/demand that either the Chief of Staff or Senator Frist return my phone call. Reference me NavyChief (Troy Jenkins).

thanks,

- Chief

Chief,

Would it be helpful if we started to PM everyone who is registered on this board with your last post here? It looks like the attendance has somewhat decreased in the last few hrs.
Is it possible to PM all those registered in one swoop Very Happy ?
gulf1609
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question and please don't shoot me if this has already been covered. In these documents are there any names(besides Hubbard)of other anti-American/communist anti war activists that are currently on the stump for Kerry today? I am thinking of the list put together by Beatrice1000 on the Research page. I think the Kerry "useful idiot"/out and out communist info is the thing that has me the most concerned and scared about his possible election. I wish someone would tie together what he did 30 years ago with all the people he has surrounded himself with and show that Kerry and Company have been extremely consistent for 30 years--ANTI/AMERICAN and pawns for COMMUNISTS.
gerson
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: getting the word out Reply with quote

Another way to get the word out is to take out a small classified ad in local newspapers. Many many people read the classifieds regularly. For $25 I can put in a three line ad for 4 days sending people to http://www.stolenhonor.com and also to the document story. I'm just writing this quickly now because I have to get the ad in by 2:00 EDT to get the ad into Friday's paper. The ad will also appear on the Cumberland Times website. I am putting it in the "Miscellaneous" section because that gets a lot of regular traffic. This ad might make a difference -- it's worth an additional $25 to me. (This is on top of the $600 I've already given to the Swifties -- makes me feel so good inside! Very Happy )

A lot of these little ads all over the place in small local newspapers could make a BIG difference in getting the word out about Kerry. If you all think this is a good idea, please pass it on to as many people as possible. (Classified ads in big city papers are lots more expensive btw but may reach many more dem readers.)
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ILUVTHEUSA wrote:
Okay, I have emailed many on the list provided from Dogooder's post on page 35 of this forum.
I am new to this and feel a bit incompetent Embarassed -- I need help (please) Confused in my reply to this email sent back from volokh@law.ucla.edu (the sixth down on the email list on page 35):

Subject: RE: New found documents at Texas Tech University
To: AJB

Hmm -- I've skimmed over the first two documents, but not the 81-pager -- do they mention Kerry anywhere, or VVAW? Do they suggest that he is deliberately in league with the North Vietnamese plans, or just that he played into their hands? (Page numbers might be helpful for this.)

Also, who translated these? Thanks,

Eugene
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thu 10/28/2004 11:08 AM
To: Volokh, Eugene
Cc:
Subject: New found documents at Texas Tech University

( should I send him an email with Linda Chavez' article The Media Plays Trick or Treat , the wnd article
Discovered papers: Hanoi directed Kerry
) and also the wnd article Another document ties Kerry to Hanoi

Thanks for any advice.
~ILuvTheUsa

VolokhPundit is one of the better sites out there for really getting it right (he, like several other popular bloggers is a lawyer...so evidance is important).

Tie him to Inthebullpen.com - this guy has been doing lots of the legwork - also mypetjawa.com. More legwork.

Great to hear he wrote you back!

website - http://volokh.com/

Last edited by MJB on Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twicearound wrote:
Slednfool wrote:
Does anyone understand why Drudge wont touch this story? Is it possible there might be some coordination going on amongst the conservative media to start hitting this story once the bogus missing weapons story is done?

Drudge hasn't touched the Swiftie stuff to my knowledge, why I don't know, this is an exclusive for sure, sometimes I think he likes to be the one to break it, but with all the email etc. I feel he had his chance and didn't take it. One word on his page would be huge. As for coordination one can only hope.

I just emailed everyone at FOX and am getting ready to make phone
calls.

Chad Evans at http://www.inthebullpen.com is all over this stuff

I thought I read somewhere that Drudge had said on air that he wasn't interested in anything having to do with Kerry's past. Hence, no coverage....
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

word to the wise about the inthebullpen guy - he is linking Navychief's work to the Swifvets.
ILUVTHEUSA
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just called Senator Frist's office and asked when Senator Frist is going to speak with Troy Jenkins about the newly discovered documents he personally discovered at Texas Tech--she asked where the documents are that I am referring to and I told her of the website at Texas Tech University. She said they will look into it and thanked me for the info but DID not give me anything about the Senator getting back to Navy Chief anytime soon. I hope a LOT of people call his office now!
~ILuvTheUSA
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
2ndamendsis wrote:
Stevie

here ya go Very Happy

Senator Frist's Majority Leader's office - 202-224-3135

PLEASE, everyone call Cool Remember Critical Mass is needed and that means volume

Okay. Time to barrage Senator Frist's office with phone calls. They are giving me the shuffle and now say the Chief of Staff is with the Senator travelling and they will leave another message to call me.

Time to hit the phone line above and politely ask/demand that either the Chief of Staff or Senator Frist return my phone call. Reference me NavyChief (Troy Jenkins).

thanks,

- Chief

You heard the man - call!!

SENATORS WORK FOR US. WE WANT ACCOUNTABILITY ON THIS ONE. WE WANT ANSWERS. WE WANT SEN FRIST TO TALK TO NAVYCHIEF. WE WANT OTHER SENATORS TO CALL SEN FRIST AND SAY "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?"

GET YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS ON THE PHONES.

I think this is the best shot we're going to have. Let's make it count.

Everyone reading this needs to call. Everyone.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ILUVTHEUSA wrote:
I just called Senator Frist's office and asked when Senator Frist is going to speak with Troy Jenkins about the newly discovered documents he personally discovered at Texas Tech--she asked where the documents are that I am referring to and I told her of the website at Texas Tech University. She said they will look into it and thanked me for the info but DID not give me anything about the Senator getting back to Navy Chief anytime soon. I hope a LOT of people call his office now!
~ILuvTheUSA

from what I have seen they are all playing dumb now when we call
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylin19 wrote
Quote:
This was just pointed out to me....
The article citing Carter's EO 4483 should have cited
Presidential Proclimation 4483 (signed by Carter)

"Proclamation 4483--Granting pardon for violations of the Selective Service Act, August 4, 1964, to March 28, 1973

Source: The provisions of Proclamation 4483 of Jan. 21, 1977, appear at 42 FR 4391, 3 CFR, 1977 Comp., p. 4, unless otherwise noted.

Acting pursuant to the grant of authority in Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution of the United States, I, Jimmy Carter, President of the United States, do hereby grant a full, complete and unconditional pardon to: (1) all persons who may have committed any offense between August 4, 1964 and March 28, 1973 in violation of the Military Selective Service Act or any rule or regulation promulgated thereunder; and (2) all persons heretofore convicted, irrespective of the date of conviction, of any offense committed between August 4, 1964 and March 28, 1973 in violation of the Military Selective Service Act, or any rule or regulation promulgated thereunder, restoring to them full political, civil and other rights.

This pardon does not apply to the following who are specifically excluded therefrom:
(1) All persons convicted of or who may have committed any offense in violation of the Military Selective Service Act, or any rule or regulation promulgated thereunder, involving force or violence; and
(2) All persons convicted of or who may have committed any offense in violation of the Military Selective Service Act, or any rule or regulation promulgated thereunder, in connection with duties or responsibilities arising out of employment as agents, officers or employees of the Military Selective Service system.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this 21st day of January, in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and seventy-seven, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and first."
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12783&start=285

Confused Is this why we are not getting anywhere with this?
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
ILUVTHEUSA wrote:
~ILuvTheUSA

from what I have seen they are all playing dumb now when we call

Ahem...did I mention the Old Boys Network out there? Did I mention that it's a pretty conservative group when it comes to going after each other?

SENATORS WORK FOR US. WE WANT ACCOUNTABILITY ON THIS ONE. WE WANT ANSWERS. WE WANT SEN FRIST TO TALK TO NAVYCHIEF. WE WANT OTHER SENATORS TO CALL SEN FRIST AND SAY "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?"

GET YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS ON THE PHONES.
gulf1609
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the subject of newspaper ads, is it possible to pool money together to run larger ads in larger newspapers? I don't know if it would be better to give more to swiftvets or to try and pool some funds together and run some ads with documents, or pictures that maybe swiftvets finds to hot to run with. I also don't know what the legal liability would be to those who took the ad out. For example, Texas Tech documents along with pictures of Fonda and Kerry would hit a nerve. My dad was not in the military, but with one exception (on golden pond) he refused to see anything with Fonda in it. For many she still stands as the example of a communist sympathiser. Ads could also give links to sites carrying this info and numbers to congress representatives. Just a thought-
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep - keep the phones calls going - but don't be discouraged when they play dumb and act like 100 people didn't just call already today asking the same question, cause we all are! Just keep their phones ringin'.

I am going down the list calling when I can get a break at work and they all are playing dumb. Yesterday they were too surprised to play as dumb. But you know as soon as they hang up they say "that's another one! What should we do about this?"
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gulf1609 wrote:
On the subject of newspaper ads, is it possible to pool money together to run larger ads in larger newspapers? I don't know if it would be better to give more to swiftvets or to try and pool some funds together and run some ads with documents, or pictures that maybe swiftvets finds to hot to run with. I also don't know what the legal liability would be to those who took the ad out. For example, Texas Tech documents along with pictures of Fonda and Kerry would hit a nerve. My dad was not in the military, but with one exception (on golden pond) he refused to see anything with Fonda in it. For many she still stands as the example of a communist sympathiser. Ads could also give links to sites carrying this info and numbers to congress representatives. Just a thought-

I think Thu is the deadline for Sunday's paper. Maybe even passed already for a large ad...
ILUVTHEUSA
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember reading somewhere (God only knows where since I have been reading so much everything is getting blended together Confused ) that the ORIGINAL untranslated documents have also been found. Does anybody have a reference to where this is mentioned so I can write back to Eugene Volokh

Thanks--
~ILuvTheUsa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 37 of 49

Jump to: