SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I just contacted CBS

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: I just contacted CBS Reply with quote

I emailed CBS NEWS and this is what I told them;

I am a Military Veteran and I belong to a grassroot's group of Veteran's that is boycotting your company and your advertizer's. Our intention's are for you to stop unethical reporting and state the facts. You show John Kerry as a war Hero and most Vet's are against him and feel that he is a traitor. Most Veteran's feel that John Kerry is a traitor and committed treason. Our goal is to make you tell the truth and report the facts or shut your network down.

I don't know if it will get their attention but if we all do it and get as many other Vet's to do it as we can it could gain speed. A lot of people look at this forum, they need to know that we are serious!!!!
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed them a couple weeks ago with a similar complaint, mostly about the Abu Ghraib reporting and relative silence on Nick Bergs beheading. I haven't heard a word from them since.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to keep at it, I will email them every other day with more complaints to see how long it takes them to block me. When they block me I know they have heard the message!!! Evaluate, adapt and overcome. Semper Fi.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be very helpful for everyone concerned to email them. They can't get enough complaints. Laughing
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had emailed them about Abu Ghraib. Sent a pretty blistering one about Dan Rather, and a while back one about Mike Wallace.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: