SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KERRY SLIPS UP AND ADMITS HIS MILITARY RECORDS NOT RELEASED!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lexy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: KERRY SLIPS UP AND ADMITS HIS MILITARY RECORDS NOT RELEASED! Reply with quote

IN HIS INTERVIEW WITH BROKAW, HE ADMITTED THEY ARE NOT RELEASED LIKE HE SAYS IN PUBLIC AND ON HIS WEBSITE!!!! HE NOR TOM CAUGHT THAT HE HAD JUST SAID IT !!

Brokaw: Someone has analyzed the President's military aptitude tests and yours, and concluded that he has a higher IQ than you do.

Kerry: That's great. More power. I don't know how they've done it, because my record is not public. So I don't know where you're getting that from.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6354942/
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure enough, but don't expect a Flaming Liberal like Brokaw to call him on it.

Brokaw: Someone has analyzed the President's military aptitude tests and yours, and concluded that he has a higher IQ than you do.

Kerry
: That's great. More power. I don't know how they've done it, because my record is not public. So I don't know where you're getting that from.

This from the LIAR who keeps claiming that he's released all his records.
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...well...well....
reconflyer
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smokin'...

Still, the odds of Kerry releasing any of his military records is infintesimal. There is no good reason for him to do it. It will only hurt him.

Bottom line... He aint gonna release them.

reconflyer
reconflyer
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This could have legs...

You know what, someone needs to send this to Drudge... we need to find a media source that says his records have been released...

Any thoughts?

I'm gonna search for something that says he released all his records...

reconflyer
Lexy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This from the LIAR who keeps claiming that he's released all his records.[/quote]

PreZACTLY THE POINT!!.....he says that everywhere......or implys it!! I hope ya'll can get this in the news....I dont know where else to go...it was posted at Free Republic .. the Imus part I posted..

!!.....I remember this below that I am posting, because I listened to him lying about the reasons Unfit for Command was #1 ( its fixed, the republican buy them by the thousand to make it go to #1 )

full interview here:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6009011/

From Kerrys interview with Imus on Sept 15, 2004

KERRY: Yes, that is what they're angry -- and I understand that, Don, but I had the courage to stand up -- look, I went, I did my duty, I came back, I saw what I saw, and I told the truth. If some people have trouble with that still, I'm sorry about it.

IMUS: A Freedom of Information Act request by "The Washington Post" regarding your military records produced six pages of information, while a spokesman for the Navy Personnel Command said there were at least 100 pages of information available, but he was not authorized to release them. Why can't we see this stuff?

KERRY: We've posted my military records that they sent to me, or were posted on my Web site. You can go to my Web site, and all my -- you know, the documents are there.

IMUS: So is -- everything's available?

KERRY: To the best of my knowledge. I think some of the medical stuff may still be out there. We're trying to get it.
IMUS: "The Washington Post" doesn't think that it's all available, and they could go to your Web site. Maybe they did.

KERRY: Well, we released everything that they initially sent me.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duplicate topic. Please consider adding all comments here where the discussion is already in progress. Thank You.

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15015&highlight=
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: