SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does John Kerry think it's evil to behead innocent men?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: Does John Kerry think it's evil to behead innocent men? Reply with quote

Not Just a Political Problem
Does John Kerry think it's evil to behead innocent men?

BY DANIEL HENNINGER
Friday, June 25, 2004 12:01 a.m. EDT
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi cut off Nicholas Berg's head in May. Paul M. Johnson was beheaded last week, and Kim Sun Il was beheaded this week. Yesterday Zarqawi stage-managed a "Tet offensive" across Iraq to dishearten the media audience in the U.S. But I think it is the beheadings that could pose a political problem for John Kerry.

These beheadings come before us as a peculiarly modern atrocity. The captors use television and the Internet to display their victims before a world audience, eyes tightly taped and arms bound behind.

The "negotiation" is a charade that merely increases the pain of the victim's family and friends. Then, crudely, they cut off his head. In terms of the degree of civilized behavior the West admits to since perhaps the French Revolution, these beheadings are evil. If they are not evil, then the West no longer accepts the possibility or idea of evil. And indeed some would prefer not to.

For The Balance of the Article Go to:
http://www.opinionjournal.com/columnists/dhenninger/?id=110005270
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He doesn't think it's evil. He has stated that we are in an unjust war and we deserve what we get. So in his mind the beheadings are just. I have added more names to my personal boycott list, Neil Diamond, Willy Nelson, Billy Crystal they were at Kerry's fund raiser last night. Semper Fi.
MikeWinn
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life said:

Quote:
He doesn't think it's evil. He has stated that we are in an unjust war and we deserve what we get. So in his mind the beheadings are just. I have added more names to my personal boycott list, Neil Diamond, Willy Nelson, Billy Crystal they were at Kerry's fund raiser last night.

Willie was there?????? Say it ain't so!!! Damn, what's this country coming to? If I didn't love it so damn much, I'd leave. But, with God as my witness, I'm staying a fighting back until we have our country back!!!

Lock and Load, baby!!

GunnerMike
Spectre Gunner and 141 FE
Dedicated to Rico. KIA March 14, 1971.
Love ya man.
Marine4life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well just like most of Kerry's fund raisers they are mostly dopers, so I am not sure that Willy will even know he was there until next month sometime. Semper Fi.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willie is a democrat, and has supported Clinton, Gore and now Kerry. Evil or Very Mad Just goes to show you what drugs will do to your thinking! Cool

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

> Does John Kerry think it's evil to behead innocent men?

No, in the scheme of moral relativism, there is no absolute evil. One man's beheading is another man's exercise of religion. Kerry believes these people can be negotiated with, and that the U.N. is the best party to do so.

Mr. Kerry: do you believe the League of Nations could have solved the Hitler problem? What's different about the U.N. regarding Islamofascism?

This is a major reason why Kerry - and the leftist Democrats - need to be voted out of office. For nihilism, and its resultant chaos, death and destruction, is their creed.
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fortdixlover wrote:
> Does John Kerry think it's evil to behead innocent men?

No, in the scheme of moral relativism, there is no absolute evil. One man's beheading is another man's exercise of religion. Kerry believes these people can be negotiated with, and that the U.N. is the best party to do so.

Mr. Kerry: do you believe the League of Nations could have solved the Hitler problem? What's different about the U.N. regarding Islamofascism?

This is a major reason why Kerry - and the leftist Democrats - need to be voted out of office. For nihilism, and its resultant chaos, death and destruction, is their creed.

FDL, what an excellent lead in. Turn the clock back to 1938/39, and do the following:

Replace Lord Chamberlain's name with John Kerry.
Replace Ambassador Joseph Kennedy with John Kerry.

What do you get? One person who believes negotiation will solve the problem and the terrorists are not really evil, just determined.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeWinn

I know what ya mean. I keep asking myself what would I do if John "F" kerry actually won! I keep thinking that JUST can not be. But there are lots of stupid people out there who are either a) voting against George Bush just because they don't like George Bush...not once looking at the issues b) just a down right hardhead democrat who will not or can not listen to reason and issues of why you should not. They are going to put in John Kerry's name regardless of who would be running against it.

I keep thinking where can I go. I liked Holland OK. Could we get jobs there. Could not live in Germany...lived their for 4 years. Nope. Hell no to France. Would never spent any money there! Could go to England but the cost of living is soooo high. So feels like I will be stuck here if Geroge Bush doesn't pull it out....but then I just love this great country. I wish every could as american as I do.

I still get misty eyed when the star spangled is sanged! I know I am a dork and my kids tell me. But I am going to think positive and believe that George W. Bush will win.
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For close to 30 years, Willie Nelson has been my favorite musician. I hate to hear this. If true -- I need to add him to my list of people to boycott. This is a sad day for me.
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW -- I know Willie was very bitter over the IRS ruining him financially -- but I can't remember who was President when it happened. Was it RR? That might explain his support for the Dems.
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
Marine4life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His IRS problem was under Slick Willy. He was at the fund raiser along with N. Diamond, of course B. Stiesand and her hubby, B. Afleck, B. Crystal, and many more. Sorry day for sure. We still have some good ones B. Willis, D. Partridge. Semper Fi.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: