SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Terrorist Attack on Tuesday Morning?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize if I sounded nasty.

One of the problems that we have in this country
is that we can't keep our dirty laundry in house.
Kerry/Kennedy sound familiar? Clinton?

I mean, if the school situation {or any other} has
you concerned, take care of it privately without
letting enemies privy to our inner workings. It's
simply not smart and can encourage further danger.

Please understand that it wasn't my intention to
offend anyone. However, I truly believe that courage
can face down fear every single time.

I will NOT allow any piece of trash to smell anything
other than courage on me. I will NEVER empower
them. Never. For my family & For my Brave Cousin
vet_supporter
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is one thing that is never pointed out about history between America and Europe;

Americans have never been serfs who have been the property of royalty.

In America, we are ALL royalty. Every one of us. That is why we have the best damn military on the planet. No serfs; only Kings, Lords and Knights.

Also, despite the efforts of the left, we still have the second amendment. After WW2, a major Japanese General was asked why they didn't attack the West coast after they crippled the Pacific fleet. He said that he knew that every other American had a weapon and that from watching the Camp Perry matches every year, Americans knew how to use them and to attack the CONUS would be suicide because they would be facing an army of millions.

So, the message to terrorists is simple. an attack here will just lead to your destruction faster than is already happening. The left is going to lose; you terrorist have no hope. Give it up. Your leftist friends will not prevail.

God Bless America and our troops !

VS

Last edited by vet_supporter on Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
momofthreegirls
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are engaged in a war between good and evil. Evil is trying to make a last stand. We cannot let it win. Think of our troops engaged in the war overseas. We owe it to them to be courageous. Compared to the risk they face, what is our risk. You risk your life going out everyday. My uncle always says, "If cancer doesn't get ya, a truck'll hit ya." That is true. We owe it to those who have paid the ultimate price for us, to show a brave face and go out and perform the duty they paid that price for. Go knowing that people all over the country will be covering you in prayer. Go knowing that when you cast your vote for GWB you are giving the enemy the finger.
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey on the lighter side maybe pork chop sales will go up!

Millions of voters armed with pork chops and guns fend of squirrelly terrorists!

Film at eleven Twisted Evil

It’s true show no fear, or as our Lord says FEAR NOT!
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing OK AZ..............
that's got to be the best one today!!

You're on a roll Cool

Now I'm really gagging & coughing, LOL
Pretty soon I'll be snorting like what's her name
that used to be on tv.
dcornutt
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the best thing we could have done ..would have been to completely ignore the entire tape. Not even put it on. Left Bin Laden's people calling MSM here..going..HEY..what about the tape???

And all of them would say..."what tape"? hahahaha.

Be nice if Al Jaz..did the same. Just don't let him get his "message" out.

OR..hey...an idea: have the MSM here..just TOTALLY do a number on the translation. Osama says...he admires americans..and wishes Mulsims could be more like us.

Then, Osama would have to put out counter tapes on Al Jazeera..saying..no, no, no..thats NOT what I said!!! Since he's "using" MSM and freedom of speech in America (that they dont' have btw), why not take advantage of it?

Totally distort his messages...black him out of primetime..etc.
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dcornutt wrote:
I think the best thing we could have done ..would have been to completely ignore the entire tape. Not even put it on. Left Bin Laden's people calling MSM here..going..HEY..what about the tape???

And all of them would say..."what tape"? hahahaha.

Be nice if Al Jaz..did the same. Just don't let him get his "message" out.

OR..hey...an idea: have the MSM here..just TOTALLY do a number on the translation. Osama says...he admires americans..and wishes Mulsims could be more like us.

Then, Osama would have to put out counter tapes on Al Jazeera..saying..no, no, no..thats NOT what I said!!! Since he's "using" MSM and freedom of speech in America (that they dont' have btw), why not take advantage of it?

Totally distort his messages...black him out of primetime..etc.

Send the tape back with a note: [SPAM] Delivery Status Notification (Failure) Twisted Evil
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What difference does that make. You just had 10,000,000 Afganistans going to the polls in much worst danger than we could ever face here. Just go and vote and get over it. Don't forget the troops stand face to face with danger every day. I think we can deal with the thought of it for 1 day in four years. Bush needs those votes so get a spine and quit worrying.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ocsparky101 wrote:
What difference does that make. You just had 10,000,000 Afganistans going to the polls in much worst danger than we could ever face here. Just go and vote and get over it. Don't forget the troops stand face to face with danger every day. I think we can deal with the thought of it for 1 day in four years. Bush needs those votes so get a spine and quit worrying.

who are you speaking to? Just checking....

I don't know a single person afraid to go and vote, especially any of us. Just would like the location to be a bit smarter. Be sure and keep your eyes peeled Shocked ...and bring along reinforcements Wink
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thought of suicide bombers getting into polling places so as to disrupt our election occurred to me several months ago when the Dems trashed W. & the Adminstration for publicly discussing the possiblity of having to pospone/delay the election in such an event. Let me tell you this...NOTHING is going to stop me from going to the polls Tuesday. I firmly believe we Americans are made of stern stuff and should UBL attempt something Tuesday, it will strengthen our resolve, not undermine it.
WallaceNails
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Americans have strength and determination and will go to the polls. What bothers me is the way the PRESS would cover such an attack. That "over-the-top" coverage that the MSM is famous for, may scare more people that an actual attack.

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!
deserturtle
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry but I teach and I never thought of this and I wonder if the gov't has......
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doll, I'm with you. I'm serving as my Precinct Chairman. That means I have to be there from 6AM through closing of the polls at 8PM. Then it will be at least another hour and a half, tallying the vote, returning ballots to city hall, etc. Law enforcement in our city has met with all of us twice already, telling us what to be on the lookout for. On other election days, I've taken along puzzle books, newspapers to read, etc., during slow periods. This time, I'll keep my eyes open all the time--even perusing the parking lot outside the church where we'll be located. No stinkin' terrorist is going to keep me away--not when I think of what our military is doing for me to ensure I keep my precious freedom to vote for whomever I choose!
Otis
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's something to think about:

OBL didn't give any warning or send any video tape before any attack that he has been responsible for. Did Spain get any video tape before their election?
That tape only shows how truly impotent he is to do anything here. All he can do is threaten us.

As for pork chops on election day - how about if we filled up some big Power Blaster squirt guns with pigs blood?
Paul Woll
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is an attack. It will be this weekend or Monday. I don't believe it would be effective on Tuesday... it would take too long for the effectiveness to work. (Spain's attack was 3 days before the election).

Note, though I think the Bin Laden tape has made this more likely. What is the best way for Bin Laden to tell his supporters to go ahead with an attack plan and to give details???? He is trapped in the mountains of Pakistan or in IRAN, how does he get his message to his supporters in America without tipping them off to our FBI? Hmmm, why not send a video (18 minutes long), that would have embedded in it code words telling them exactly what to do? This is a typical tool that is used.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: