SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chrissie looked like he was gonna cry!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear Chris and Ron Reagan are moving to Mass. after the election. Does anyone know why?
sround
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which one wears the pants??? Laughing

Mission Accomplished!!
rekcutt
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:40 am    Post subject: bin Laden Reply with quote

Don't you bet that bin Laden would have loved to send his "election" message via bomb or other terrorist attack like he did in Spain and Australia. And I bet he worked his ass off - to do just that.

All he can do is send a tape to Al Jazzera - says alot for our military and homeland defense personnel

Great Job Guys, we appreciate the good work.
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just REFUSE to watch Chrissy anymore, he is shameless democratic supporter, he just cannot contain himself any more.

Instead I watched President Bush live, he comes across as a real person, boy what a difference between watching his stump speach vs. Kerrys.

Kerry stump speech is a real downer, Bush is uplifting.

I can't imagine how the press that follows the candidates can take hearing the same thing over and over.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

al Q didn't hit during the Afghanistan elections because 1) everyone was at least somewhat expecting it, 2) they (and the Taliban) know they can take it back easily enough if they can make us back down, 3) as someone else said, there aren't enough press cameras in Afghanistan nor is there sufficient population in any one area for them to generate the kind of splashy coverage they enjoy so much, and lastly, 4) I suspect, and I hope to Heaven I'm wrong, but I suspect that they want us to believe that, having played that card in Spain, they won't try it again--

I'm concerned--They're due to hit again--Overdue, really, when one considers their historical timelines--All along I've been telling myself that I'd breathe a little easier if we can get the elections to come-off without further incident--Then I thought maybe if we just get through the innauguration.......--But the truth is, I think that whenever, they're going to strike again, big, 'fore too long, in the next few days before the election or sometime thereafter no matter how next Tuesday turns out--It's just a matter of when they think it'll be most advantageous to them and the fact that the Republicans have made such an issue of "no further attacks since 9-11" during the campaign has made me uncomfortable--

And I pray day-in and day-out that we still have our strong, determined President to see us through it--God help us if it goes the other way--C
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sround wrote:
I think UBL is in Iran, and I also think Iran's been the Admin's
target county all along...Iraq is just the lillypad, but that's MHO...
not to stirr up another can of worms...

I agree. The Iranian government is the center of the Axis of evil and needs to brought down, and now we have our troops on both sides of it which means we are working from a very strong position once we get Iraq a little more stable.
MassInd
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron Reagan Jr. is a moron.
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sround wrote:

I was saying the same thing to a neighbor just yesterday. Putting a substantial force in Iraq gives great positioning if we need to go into either Syria or Iran. That's why the Mullahs have been threatening with their nukes lately - they see the handwriting on the wall.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that Osama can do a darned thing. He keeps releasing those stupid tapes. I really believe that the Prez has put a hurt on him and his terrorists. They are left with nothing but videotapes (spitballs) to throw at us. Sc*ew Bin Laden.

I'm one heck of a lot more worried about John Kerry. He is the real terrorist. The real threat to our democracy.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacan70UDN wrote:
sround wrote:

I was saying the same thing to a neighbor just yesterday. Putting a substantial force in Iraq gives great positioning if we need to go into either Syria or Iran. That's why the Mullahs have been threatening with their nukes lately - they see the handwriting on the wall.

Since the first talk of going into Iraq I believed this. I have often said here "Look at a map". Look at the water ways. Look where we can fly in and out of. Libya backed down. Syria has to shape up. Iran is holding tough and then we delivered the big ones to ....Israel. Turkey had to get on one side or the other. So as it always has been in war...land. Not that we want to live on the land (ie colonization) but we need to be in the area..militarily. Speak softly and carry a big stick. Sometimes you have to wave it and slap some idiots upside the head so they know it is for real!

Great chess game. Kerry plays checkers...poorly.
Bin Laden ...china. But I was thinking he was probably dead or contained in China, being "ineffective". Al Zaqwari in Iraq was and is our target there, just like Powell said in speech to Un Security council. We sure don't want to have a face to face with any other forces but they have to know we can and we will. Iran is waiting to see if their friend Kerry gets elected. If Bush is reelected, then we will see Iran come around, but right now they are waiting to see the ourtcome of the election.
And today I stood in line for over an hour and watched as American's voted for Kerry to be sure they could kill their unborn, vote to give back their tax relief, to have lawyers take the lion share of any malpractice suit they win, to vote against Bush because they are not working or making enough money, vote so the doctors they work for will have to close their practices, etc. It was quite sad to watch fellow American slowly advance toward the couthouse and into the booths willingly and cast that vote. Oblivious to the reality of the world. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTW: Great chess game. Kerry plays checkers...poorly.

With apology to Dick Morris, "Bush is playing three dimensional chess and Kerry is learning to play checkers.

Good big picture analysis, IMO.

Sam
redwood
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SEE THIS THREAD ASAP! NAVY CHIEF IS CALLING ALL HANDS ON DECK!
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15238
avant
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nathanyl wrote:
sround wrote:

I agree. The Iranian government is the center of the Axis of evil and needs to brought down, and now we have our troops on both sides of it which means we are working from a very strong position once we get Iraq a little more stable.

I also agree with both of you. In fact, as I listened to the first tape with that "Assam American" or whatever he called himself, I'm convinced he is an American citizen orignally from Iran. I strong believe that's an Iranian accent.

Avant
Otis
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I B Squidly wrote:
Sround,

I agree with you. Always thought Sadam a convenient incidental. Parking heavy units in Iraq gives us a big stick for Teheran and puts the fear of God into Damascus and Riyadh.

Thanks for all your wonderful sound links.

Yes. But Sadam wasn't a incidental. By invading Iraq we took out a dangerous enemy and made the US the major military force in the mid-east. It was a stroke of both political and military genius.
ccr
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One little indicator that UBL is in Iran (which I've believed for many reasons for quite some time) that is in the tape: How many caves have nice studios like the one he recorded his message in?

http://www.learnthat.com/quiz/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: