SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Here are the facts...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrs. Navy Chief, thank you for standing by your husband through this, I'm sure it hasn't been easy for either of you. You can take it as some compensation that what he's been doing is a great service to this country, it's veterans, and the future well-being of us all. I salute both of you for the time and effort that have been expended, and you both have my utmost respect and gratitude, for whatever that is worth. I'm positive a lot of other people in the Swiftboat vets and POW groups feel the same way. Navy Chief's efforts have been a huge part of our success. Thanks.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Here are the facts Reply with quote

The polls say women are strong for Bush. This proves it.

RHV
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

azpatriot - That is hilarious:)))) The Redhot Amazon Batallion is growing:)
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CINC-House,

Thaks both for sharing the Chief with us, and also for deciding to share yourself with us too. Seems to me a realtionship is always strengthened by a shared hobby. - And what hobby is more honorable than Kerry-bashing? Or beneficial - it venteth the splle, maketh the eyes flash and the lips to curl. It provideth mirth whenever Kerry speaketh, and joy when he squirms under th eChief's lash. And when Kerry crumbles, imagine the joy you shall feel, and pride in a job well done.

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
Wynne
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God bless you and your family, Jill. I've been through some 'stuff' in my lifetime because of my husband's (and my) standing for principle in the face of a lot of opposition and working/thinking/dreaming about it 24/7 and I know the emotional toll. I hope knowing that you've got all of us standing with you makes it a little easier. You and your husband are two courageous souls and we are so grateful for all you are doing and we are going to WIN!
wpage
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much Mrs. NC for supporting us. As has been stated above " behind every good man is a good woman." My brother and I have have been waiting for 34 years for this farce to be exposed. It is with NC's investigative skills and dedication, and your support that we finally may bring this truly evil man down. I cherish the support of my better half. Even though she is not a red head she equally despises Kerry.

Thank You,

William B. Page
www.thebattleofkontum.com
JimRobson
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you CINC-House. You are taking part in history. Your support of "our" HERO will not go un-rewarded. This struggle will be recorded as a turning point in news dissemination. We are litterally being betrayed by the institutions of the MSM. Why are they putting this betrayal mission ahead of the future of our nation? I wish I knew. Is there a conspiracy? Who is really coordinating this betrayal? Or is it really evidence of the decay and corruption of our society? Who knows, but Chief has the solution at his fingertips.

Algore had no idea what he was doing when he invented the Internet, but I want to thank him from the bottom of my heart. I don't know who said it but the old cliche is "Freedom of the press belongs to the one who owns the press." (or words to that effect)

NavyChief is one of the pioneers of this new era of millions having access to a "press". Today more than ever... The truth can not be hidden.

Chief is exemplary of the phrase "The price of Liberty is eternal vigilance", as he is one of the vigilant.

A big Navy Well Done CINC

http://www.thewebplace.com/
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanna wrote:
azpatriot - That is hilarious:)))) The Redhot Amazon Batallion is growing:)

Guess what?? I am a REDHEAD Too! Perhaps that is no big surprise. We do earn our reputation, I am so pleased to be in good company...knew right from the beginning! So fiery redheads: Let's roll!
Now I know we will win now and in 2008.
Watch out boys, we are going after Hillary!

I propose we admit kimmymac as an honorary redhead! What do you say? Do I hear a second?

Jill: I ditto all the heartfelt thank yous for sharing NavyChief. We do appreciate your sacrifices. Hugs to you and your children. Come to Florida for a vacation! We are so proud of him as we know you always have been. And we have found him to be our hope. Take care of each other. We will always be there for you. Love to all on this site. CTW

A redhead on the loose..

Never Ever Kerry...Forever!
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Amazon Brigade, armed with copies of the Frozen Chicken Journal...LOL. Kerry needs to definitely be afraid. Dead man walking!

Yeah, megadittos to CINC House.

You guys will have to admit me as an honorary redhead, because I will never give up the blonde....because.....(here it comes) blondes have MORE FUN!

But I think, as my dad would say, if I were in combat I would want the Red Headed Amazon Brigade watching my back!
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By all means.........all are welcome in the Redhot Amazon Batallion........but...........time to workout while waiting for marching orders from Navy Chief. Put on your tennies people....1 and 2 and 3 and 4.....

ILUVTHEUSA
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got back on a little while ago, and I saw this topic which I thought was something NavyChief was involved in (don't know why--it just 'sounded' like something he'd write and I didn't bother to look at who started the thread. Sure enough, it's his better half! And while we're all saying how great a person he is (he is!!), if she is the "better" half, then they are some couple! I am glad you have joined, Jill--and while I am SURE you get to see the good, the bad and the ugly (nothin' personal NavyChief Very Happy ), like we all do with the people we live with, we on this forum ONLY get to see the 'good' and we want you to know--we appreciate the 'good' from the bottom of our hearts. Smile Now, after reading your post, I KNOW you both were made for each other. Thank you both for your time and effort and sacrifice!!
~ILuvTheUsa (Andra)
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CINC House,

God bless you and the Cheif

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
ILUVTHEUSA
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope nobody thinks I meant Navychief is "ugly"! Embarassed I was just using the old expression. Well, I am not a redhead--maybe that explains my lack of expressing myself well. Sorry about that!
~ILuvTheUsa
fb274
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How friendly are the local stations in S.A.-----can you call a reporter to come to your home to interview you for the 6 pm news-------say, Sat.? Would be great to be a Crummy Bull S**t station...the last revenge.

Wonder if the American-Statesman in Austin (since they endorsed Bush) might be interested? Might get some traction for the Rally in DC.
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: