SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerrys' Disloyal Nicaraguan Journey Post-A call to Swiftvets

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NYCnative
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Kerrys' Disloyal Nicaraguan Journey Post-A call to Swiftvets Reply with quote

I posted this on a forun called PoiticalCrossfire.

I want to get the word out about Kerry and his policies. I don't subscribe to the forums because I like to debate. I am not posting because I want to argue with these extremists. What I do want is to discredit them. The reason: More people visit the sites and read without posting. There are those that want the misinformation to continue so the real Kerry is not exposed.

I want to bring up the arguments against a Kerry for President not for the diehard Kerry supporters, it's for all those quiet passers-by that view these forums and may learn something new. It is to educate the ones who are not familiar with history and believe these communist sympathizers. I do have a life, but I feel this is one way to help change hearts and minds of those who are prepared to listen. We don't always here from them, but they are out there browsing also!

I feel you Swiftvets have an important perspective. I think some of these members really need a wake up call on those and other issues..

Sometimes I think some members are actually working for the other side, maybe in real life they are Al-Queda posing as Americans trying to persuade others and discredit the US.

There is one guy named Defcon1 who's really hysterical, he's defended me at times with these communist sympathizers

I'm named Janis and my avatar is a fireball blowing out of the WTC. The thread is in Politics and Government.

Ps.Defcon1 just posted a thread about you guys...
Go to:

http://www.politicalcrossfire.com/index.php

"Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof." -Inscription on the Liberty Bell

Last edited by NYCnative on Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your post is an excellent one, and brings up many topics for discussion and debate.

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
NYCnative
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

War Dog wrote:
I think your post is an excellent one, and brings up many topics for discussion and debate.

Woof!

Rrrrrufff! Cool

"Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof." -Inscription on the Liberty Bell
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: