SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STAND DOWN FROM DC RALLY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PowerPro
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMHO, you should post on all anti-kerry websites and conservative websites.

NavyChief is like a rock star to Freepers...

A possible list of websites to go:

http://members.aol.com/ga1449ga/links/links.html

Thank you SBVs & POWs FT! Your service to this country is incalculable!!!
.::geo::.
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:26 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

What about contacting the Republican and Libertarian party offices in the states closest to DC? Just kind of grabbing at straws over here, but those people know how to get the word out, and if you need volume...

Maybe I'm crazy, but it's an idea.

e,

Georgi

(update on the psychos in my area. The police think they got away, but they did a number on that neighbor. He's 76, and the pieces of crap broke his arm! I hope they get those guys! All clear here!)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
DoGooder
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a few more weblogs:

generalissimo@hughhewitt.com
coldhearted@coldheartedtruth.com
jezebels@gmail.com
kim@kimdutoit.com
drwissing@comcast.net
patriot@patriot-paradox.com
alarmingnews@gmail.com
wrongallwrong@yahoo.com
slantpoint@gmail.com
claudia@freedomofthought.com

Thanks,

DoGooder
redwood
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FREEPERS HAVE A DISCUSSION HERE:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1261916/posts?page=31
PLEASE VISIT AND POST INVITE TO VISIT THIS THREAD.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Hannity, Rush, Laura Ingraham have Saturday radio shows? If so they'd mention it -

Last edited by Rdtf on Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
rosierita
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just sent out an email to about 15 to 20 people, who all have email lists.... i'm gonna hit some anti kerry sites now. (i'm linking them to this thread!) oh, this is also posted at the firearms forum & rightnation.
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a mini-van that can hold 7, 6 comfortably. If I can get 5 others to commit to go with me I'm in. I don't have much cash so I'll contribute my time, my car and 2 tanks of gas. Anyone in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area who wants to go PM me and let me know.
Hammer2
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd suggest anyone that can to post a copy of NavyChiefs posts here on any blog or forum they have access to. It is too big a job for him to do it himself if we expect him to get anything else done. And we do. WORK FASTER!

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
KorVetBob
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monica Crowley has a Saturday radio show on WABC in NYC
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 18 hours away and can't fly but I will call relatives who live up near there and suggest/insist they attend and bring neighbors, friends, churches and strangers..

I can't commit for them obviously but am making the effort to bolster the crowd.

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
stylin19
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't make the trip...but my money can....been out of work since April...funds are a little tight....but not too tight to contribute to NavyChief's
D.C. - Kerry Farewell Tour.

- Funds Sent -
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't make it... would love to !! love to go somewhere and do something like this..... like years ago when I picketed abortion clinics!

and car rip off dealers! oh my! I'd love to be there.... but I can't fly across country.... I don't even get to go to Indiana to see kids and grandkids.... I can't even go to the laundry and the grocery on the same day!!! dang, being sick is such a bummer!!!!!!!! I'll be praying... and I'll be sending out a ton of emails shortly.... worked on my list earlier... I'll make flyers here and hand out on the road.... and put some on cars when I go to the grocery tomorrow....

any hope of contacting those Marines? would they be in uniform for a marathon? how about local colleges? catholic colleges??? somewhere we or someone got a lot of college girls at a rally protesting Kerry....

call VFW's? across the country???? anyone know any local churches there that can bus people over for the rally???? some churches are huge! I could call a few churches tomorrow if someone who lives around there can give me an area.... I'll look up churches in DC on internet.... pro life groups.... I'll keep thnking...

whoever is making flyers might put on them
'what the MSM and DNC don't want you to know....'

Is VA far from DC???? how about Falwell's church??? Smile I can try to call them tomorrow....

ok, I'm going back to thinking....will post again when I have more ideas...

OH I DO HAVE AN IDEA !!! Idea Idea

How about Deborah with the 9/11 families??????
Smile

if anyone has her number / email, I'll call her and email her .... she might know LOTS of people....

and any National Guard or bases around there???? should be! Smile

I can also call Tommy Banett's church in N Phx area.... they have about 13,000 people.... probably can't go to DC but should know large church in area that can send out people.....
ok, I'm getting excited here.... all by myself and my dogs.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

anyone going from Phx area, I'll buy the rope.... Shocked Shocked
(see Abe's quote below my name)

I'll look up Barnett's church tonight.... even tho I don't know the name of it... and one out here know it? It's been on TV before ...
be arrested, exiled or hanged.

Last edited by Stevie on Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
bc4gwb
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: DID I MISS SOMETHING? Reply with quote

What time is the rally?

I'm sending screaming cries for publicity help from big bloggers, but with no time listed!

Exclamation

I'm also sending a message to the Security Moms for Bush group...there's a VERY hard-working bunch of fellow moms there...including in the DC area.

Last edited by bc4gwb on Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:55 am    Post subject: Re: Trolls and virus Reply with quote

1AD wrote:
Somehow I think that these words are appropriate right now. Especially right now.

Back in 1778, Thomas Paine warned Americans about false patriots who wave the flag on sunny days, but fail to uphold liberty in stormy weather: "These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
I can produce about 1,000 flyers on my own dime. I can also assist people in getting to a hotel near a metro stop which will be very convenient. As for viruses, will you trolls please stop. It is not annoying but my better half keeps asking me when and where did you meet these Moore-ons?

Great stuff. Here's another: Wink

"Stand with anybody that stands RIGHT. Stand with him while he is right and PART with him when he goes wrong." The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume II, "Speech at Peoria, Illinois" (October 16, 1854
bc4gwb
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:57 am    Post subject: flyers Reply with quote

Also, if there's a flyer please email it to me ... I'll put it in trick-or-treater bags!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 5 of 20

Jump to: